Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 10, 2013 8:22 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 101
I don't feel deviant, but like many, i have reached a point of escalation due to the prolific nature of pornography on the net.
While younger, i thought anal was extreme. Now, it does little to nothing for me. I suppose one could liken it to a desensitization of the mind..just for porn, which reminds me of a song...
'The internet is for porn, the internet is for porn.
Whip out your dick and double click for porn, porn ,porn~'
I guess if forced to answer in a certain way, i quite enjoy the look and act of bondage, it interests me on many levels.
 
Jun 10, 2013 8:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5294
Hot girls doing hot things.
 
Jun 10, 2013 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 758
1. I like curvy women. Especially in yoga pants or jeans.
2. I have a thing for black and Asian women.
3. I like red-heads too.
4. I have a bit of a seduction fetish.
5. As long as she's attractive, I would do a transsexual. I don't care if she used to be a guy.
6. I've had a friend with benefits. And I would gladly have another.
Modified by Higurashi, Jun 10, 2013 8:36 AM
 
Jun 10, 2013 8:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1538
Higurashi said:
1. I like curvy women. Especially in yoga pants or jeans.


Curvy, how much ?
Cuz I've seen some disgusting things.
 
Jun 10, 2013 8:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 758
Chakaara said:
Higurashi said:
1. I like curvy women. Especially in yoga pants or jeans.


Curvy, how much ?
Cuz I've seen some disgusting things.

Something like Kim Kardashian or maybe Scarlett Johansson. Overweight women are too much for me.
 
Jun 10, 2013 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2561
No matter how much I try, I can't get into or even begin to like any type of porn or perverted stuff. It's not like my body doesn't want to, it's more my mind. Whenever I get an occasional glance down someone's shirt, or see a little more skin than I probably should, I feel sick. Even if that person chose to dress provocatively, or doesn't care if I look, it triggers this feeling of disgust within me and I feel bad for them.

You don't need that kind of thing to get my attention (and you shouldn't need it for anyone), and for some of the people that I know and think that, it's really sad. I can't speak for everyone though.

If I had to boil this feeling down to a simpler explanation, it would be something like "I don't like it when someone is defiled."
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
 
Jun 10, 2013 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1538
Higurashi said:
Chakaara said:
Higurashi said:
1. I like curvy women. Especially in yoga pants or jeans.


Curvy, how much ?
Cuz I've seen some disgusting things.

Something like Kim Kardashian or maybe Scarlett Johansson. Overweight women are too much for me.

Kim Karadshian is yirk.
Scarlett Johansson, I'll give you that, she's got a body.
 
Jun 10, 2013 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1783
I prefer the term provert because I'm a pro at being a pervert.

My type though? Girls who are an inch or two shorter/taller than me, short hair, and skinny. Oh and B-cup or smaller.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
 
Jun 10, 2013 9:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1905
Chakaara said:
Higurashi said:
Chakaara said:
Higurashi said:
1. I like curvy women. Especially in yoga pants or jeans.


Curvy, how much ?
Cuz I've seen some disgusting things.

Something like Kim Kardashian or maybe Scarlett Johansson. Overweight women are too much for me.

Kim Karadshian is yirk.
Scarlett Johansson, I'll give you that, she's got a body.


You crazy
Kim used to have that body lol

Meagan Good is stumping Kim and Scarlett are looks and body
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
 
Jun 10, 2013 9:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1905
I have an on and off switch with it comes to perverse actions

If my vibes are telling me a woman want me to be perversely flirty, my pervert meter gonna reach the max 100%. Like Kintaro from "Golden Boy" pervert level only 2 times greater.

If a woman doesn't want that than Ill be my normal self like Hotaro from "Hyouka"
Modified by SOExclusive, Jun 10, 2013 10:01 AM
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
 
Jun 10, 2013 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 472
I'm like the "stare from a distance and hope to get a nice shot" kind.
 
Jun 10, 2013 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1002
Deserada said:
No matter how much I try, I can't get into or even begin to like any type of porn or perverted stuff. It's not like my body doesn't want to, it's more my mind. Whenever I get an occasional glance down someone's shirt, or see a little more skin than I probably should, I feel sick. Even if that person chose to dress provocatively, or doesn't care if I look, it triggers this feeling of disgust within me and I feel bad for them.

You don't need that kind of thing to get my attention (and you shouldn't need it for anyone), and for some of the people that I know and think that, it's really sad. I can't speak for everyone though.

If I had to boil this feeling down to a simpler explanation, it would be something like "I don't like it when someone is defiled."


2 pure
 
Jun 10, 2013 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1695
Human porn is boring......
 
Jun 10, 2013 1:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7758
Well.....I was kept away from most sexual content and nudity until my teen years when I started to be allowed to play and watch whatever. Plus, I didn't gain access to the internet until I turned like 14. Consequently, I believe I had very little exposure to sexuality, and due to this, I've grown to be attracted to a lot of things that are sexualized. What I mean is, if its sexualized in some way, I may find it attractive.
As for what I find attractive that's deviant, well....

I find the idea of incest hot.
I find lesbians hot.
I find suggestively dressed furry characters hot.

I don't think I'm a pervert though.
Modified by NarcolepticSugar, Jun 10, 2013 1:32 PM
 
Jun 10, 2013 1:25 PM
It's Art

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5917
In a nutshell:


I have a thing for school girl uniforms and long hair.
 
Jun 10, 2013 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7758
Ariksu said:
anything with a hole

Are you sure?
Are you really sure?
 
Jun 10, 2013 6:44 PM
It's Art

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5917
Battlechili1 said:
Ariksu said:
anything with a hole

Are you sure?
Are you really sure?

Ariksu knows what Ariksu likes.

Don't judge.
 
Jun 10, 2013 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 200
Hmmm... It varies day by day... I'm really turned on by tall girls.
When I go for the throat, I go straight for the juggler.
 
Jun 11, 2013 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 19333
Ariksu said:
Battlechili1 said:
Ariksu said:
anything with a hole

Are you sure?
Are you really sure?


absolutely positively yes
Pencil sharpeners?
 
Jun 11, 2013 4:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1081
My sexual tastes are pretty vanilla tbh.
Salmon is delicious.
 
Jun 15, 2013 3:48 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 32
Barktooth said:
I like watching cats lick their asses. YouTube is my preferred porn site.


omg I'm wheezing and giggling in a dark room xD it's 5am and all of these posts are totally fappable, especially this one. *creepy smirk*

(not into beastiality, I promise)
 
Jun 15, 2013 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3731
I really like h-manga.

 
Jun 16, 2013 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 214
the kind that likes to be spanked.

ie. Sado Taro


I love you.
 
Jun 16, 2013 6:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 439
Let's just say I get "Offensive for everyone" warnings quite a bit on e-hentai...
I don't have a signature.
 
Jun 17, 2013 1:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 348
stare and fantasise huehuehue
 
Jun 17, 2013 3:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4689
I have been greatly corrupted by the internet.
 
Jun 17, 2013 3:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 59
sexy mthrfkn girls
 
Jun 17, 2013 3:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 59
DingoBingo said:
Coolspot said:
DingoBingo said:
I'm mostly into "clams" if you know what I mean, something about the way they are just really gets me going....


Man imagine if they were polished.

Now I'm wet


hahaha
 
Jun 17, 2013 3:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1209
changster1123 said:
DingoBingo said:
Coolspot said:
DingoBingo said:
I'm mostly into "clams" if you know what I mean, something about the way they are just really gets me going....


Man imagine if they were polished.

Now I'm wet


hahaha

This is very disturbing.
わたしはりんごがすきです. あなた は バカ です :3
 
 
Jun 17, 2013 7:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 265
The type of pervert which tentacle molests you and then licks your insides clean of delicious juices.
 
Jun 17, 2013 7:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 491
what's pervert?
 
Jun 17, 2013 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 491
DingoBingo said:
Coolspot said:
DingoBingo said:
I'm mostly into "clams" if you know what I mean, something about the way they are just really gets me going....


Man imagine if they were polished.

Now I'm wet


wtf
 
Oct 27, 2014 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 347
-puts on bib- SPREAD 'EM LADIES
 
Oct 27, 2014 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 17182
I don't subscribe to any prevertions, you reprobates!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!
 
Oct 27, 2014 4:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 9833
I'm the pervert no one would ever suspect.

Just joking. ._.
 
Oct 27, 2014 4:49 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 8606
I'm in the Non-Lewd Movement group s-so we are not allowed to spread l-l-lewdness! Kyaaa > /// <



✩ 調和 ✩ twitter ໒꒱˚ youtube
Lonely in Gorgeous
♡‧₊
 
Oct 27, 2014 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 6489
The king of them
I feel death pinching me by the throat, or pulling me by the back.
 
Oct 27, 2014 5:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 4734
I don't see my sig, so I guess EternalFusion necro'd the thread I didn't post in.
 
Oct 27, 2014 5:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2729
I'm innocent, I swear.. >.>
WHAT IS THIS
 
Oct 27, 2014 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 774
Yume said:
I'm innocent, I swear.. >.>
Soon...
 
Oct 27, 2014 6:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2729
The_Dust_Eater said:
Yume said:
I'm innocent, I swear.. >.>
Soon...

This is why all sloths must die.
WHAT IS THIS
 
Top
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]