Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2013 11:11 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Things definitely don't look too great for the En family, shocked he just died like that ... But more than that why the hell did Nikaido leave her arm behind? She should have taken it and got it patched up ... Oh well, at some point I'm sure someone will fix her up ... And where is Kaiman?
Feb 23, 2017 5:32 AM

Dec 2015
Although I'm certain that Aikawa and the boss are split personality parts, the question remains who the original owner of the body is?
Aikawa's name is suspciously similar to Ai (Coleman).. Is Ai the original person?
Now that I think about it, Kasukabe was seemingly afraid of post-operation Ai and there are cases of personality/ habit transference with organ donors in the real world... What if Ai took on the magic users identity, the one used in the surgery?

Is Ai the original identity, do Aikawa and the boss (and Kaiman) resemble his split identities?

If you also add the magic user as a personality (or is it the boss already?) It'd fit!

Dokuga & his friends were supposed to be dropped in Hole, where Ai Coleman and his organ donour supposedly both died and vanished from....

---

I liked how the importance of En as a symbol of terror and order at the same time was stressed this chapter. How him suddenly disappearing would throw the whole magic user world into chaos. We knew how influential his family was but this chapter reminded us of how essential he as the key figure behind the large organization was. Without him, the whole body ceases to function.

This is so interesting! I can't wait to see how everything will unravel!
Jun 14, 2019 9:06 AM

May 2016
It looks like Haru actually has the ability to revert back to her human form even after she had turned into a devil. I wonder how she'll be able to help Haze out~

Everyone's a mess after En's death since his iron fist was what kept things in check but at least Shin and Noi are in high spirits because they have the clear goal of killing the guy who killed their boss.

Aug 5, 2022 2:20 AM
May 2021
wow haru is HOT doc youre so lucky lol
en is like a mafia leader sure he is not a good guy but without him all system n rules all gone n everything back to chaos
May 15, 2023 3:15 PM
Apr 2023
dayum haru is hot af
Sep 23, 2023 1:05 PM

Aug 2022
I didn't really think that En's dearh was a big deal since he could be revived, but it looks like that won't happen for quite some time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 64 Discussion

gally_exe - Mar 12, 2011

12 by Romeo »»
Apr 24, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 60 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 30, 2013

12 by Romeo »»
Apr 22, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 59 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 30, 2013

7 by Romeo »»
Apr 22, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 29, 2013

9 by Romeo »»
Apr 22, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 20 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 28, 2013

7 by Romeo »»
Apr 14, 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.