Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2013 9:58 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Onii-chan harem ending again :D But I realize that's the ending that we all like. I was a bit sad when they flew back to America even if that would've been the logical ending. Sex scenes in this hentai are meh, but I'm not one to only judge hentai by scenes. 9/10
Mar 13, 2018 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't think our protagonist would be into tentacle erotica. And between the two sisters, I think I liked Chika more.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 1:51 PM
Mar 28, 2018 5:30 AM
Oct 2013
THought i got the wrong hentai at the start with the sudden Tentacles and fantasy development. But turns out it was just his dream.

somewhat perverted of red to fap in the bath, particularly with feeling it from the nipples and letting out the loud voice.

Interrupted during the part with purple ๛(๑ ー̀εー́ ๑) looked like he would of went all the way there.

visiting glasses girl for help was cute (*˘▽˘*)

Eh?! Bad end with so much time left?
oh it was just a Meta joke XD

Didn't even say goodbye to parents and just left the mother(?) Hanging. How she will finish the portions of 3 people.

Somewhat lewd of her to mention the anus in particular.

eh?! Was just his Fantasy?! got me XD but he surely is perverted with that ntr tentacle rape dream and then the 3P with the anus mention XD
Oh, it seems it might come true? Wot? Asif end it there XD

Surprisingly Double ED

In the end, drama was weak and so was h content with unreasonable censor.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mune Kyun! Heartful Cafe Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Apr 20, 2013

2 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 2018 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.