Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2013 2:36 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Again he every little word spoken contributes greatly to solving the current case.
I am quite intrigued however by the fact that we are slowly progressing towards a Black Organization arc (yay)

Apr 14, 2013 3:58 PM

Jan 2013
I'm really enjoying this case, because it's been a while since we've had a case with Conan and Kogoro only.

I'm also interested in what Takagi and Megure were talking about. They found out something from the previous pickpocket case. Is it something we already know or something new?

I read online somewhere (I can't remember where) that Gosho Aoyama said there will be no major case/arc related to the BO this year, which is a disappointment. However, he said that next year we will have a huge BO arc, since next year is the 20th anniversary of the series.
Apr 14, 2013 11:54 PM

May 2011
Next chapters has an insane cliffhanger.
Apr 18, 2013 9:12 AM

Feb 2009
Conan is such a nosy kid, shouldn't he be in bed by now? Anyway, I have no idea what he murder weapon might be but the woman seems most suspicious because maybe her boyfriend committed suicide because some hold the boss might have on him. Maybe the boss was blackmailing them also as the usual MO.

I think these new chapters are working toward the mystery around Akai presumably death.
Apr 5, 10:24 PM

Jun 2017
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what the murder weapon was and how it was executed! I just can't able to guess it! It's too mysterious! Well! Only one way to find out. In the next chapter.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 870 Discussion

k11chi - Sep 2, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 869 Discussion

Ruri-san - Aug 25, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
May 11, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Chapter 868 Discussion

KoniginElle - May 5

0 by KoniginElle »»
May 5, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 867 Discussion

uzee - Aug 13, 2013

10 by KoniginElle »»
May 5, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 866 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Aug 5, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 28, 12:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.