Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2013 2:25 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I kinda skimmed most of it, including the sex scenes, it didn't really appeal to me.

Basically, the guy gets a hold of a spray that makes the girls have the hots for him.

Can't tell if that was NTR for sure at the end but felt like it.

If you're into businesswomen and middle aged men, you will probably enjoy it I guess.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 8, 2013 6:24 PM

May 2009
MyH-List said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I kinda skimmed most of it, including the sex scenes, it didn't really appeal to me.

Basically, the guy gets a hold of a spray that makes the girls have the hots for him.

Can't tell if that was NTR for sure at the end but felt like it.

If you're into businesswomen and middle aged men, you will probably enjoy it I guess.

It wasn't, mc says during the secoud fuck that that girl was the only one that the president hasn't put his hands on.

And while she is getting fucked in the office, after she send that sms for the president to come by the office, mc asks her if she like the president which she answers "no you are the one i like"

Regardless the art looked like a toned down Bible Black/Discipline

it was ok
Apr 21, 2013 6:42 PM

Jul 2010
NTR is when the MC is the guy getting dumped on and they make it a point where they show the girl like the other guy, but she ends up fucking some other guy.
May 11, 2013 5:55 AM
Mar 2011
Omnime said:
NTR is when the MC is the guy getting dumped on and they make it a point where they show the girl like the other guy, but she ends up fucking some other guy.

Everyone is the MC of their own life? haha, well the Masao or something like that dude got NTR'd then.
It was generic but good, good animation, art and stuff.
Jun 11, 2013 10:04 PM

Oct 2009
i liked the art style at least the non pixelated parts. just wish they dint all look cloned but a different head. same old hyno/drug plot not great but i dint hate the MC.

worth a watch for an average H happy it wasnt another bland rape repeater
Jun 6, 2014 1:11 PM

Apr 2012
this is pretty good. the style is simple but appealing...

the positions are great
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 9, 2015 2:48 AM

May 2015
Guys not that it bother me but Masao definitely got NTR…

I don’t know why you are saying that is Sakuragi said around 14:55 minutes in to the anime I’m sorry Masao-san I give my virgin to another person. Ask yourselves why is she saying that? If she is a free woman (she can choose whoever she wants {meaning that those words sorry aren’t needed}) or if she didn’t care for Masao she didn’t have to say that, Is obvious that she had feeling for him when saying those words. Also why when she said it hurts the MC said Sakuragi-san you were a virgin!? Following by “Them it seems that manager hadn’t got his claw on her yet... He knew that Masao have feeling for the heroine.

Again she sends a text message to manager-san saying: “To Masao-san I finish my work already so I’ll be waiting for you in my office. It will be great if we can go home together.” If Masao didn’t have feeling or care for her he did not have to be angry when told that she went home earlier plus when he is saying that she was hiding herself under the desk with teary eyes (Felling for what she is doing).

Masao also calls Sakuragi-san by her first name meaning in Japan customary system that they were close.

Another point while she is getting banged, mc asks her “If you still love the manager, then I’ll stop this right now.” She have a moment of doubt and then replied “It’s you I love you more, Saioji-san!”({Key word love you more} meaning that she also love Masao) but choose the MC because at this point she is addicted to him (Being imprinted by taking her virginity + the power of the aphrodisiac) she had no choice but to says those words if she wanted to continue to have sex to relieve herself of the tension created by the aphrodisiac.

Remember the first girl that despised the MC she got addicted to him in like 5 seconds of inhaling the aphrodisiac…

Guys I know hentai are for fapping but come on the hints where there.

Know my question is the doctor is remorseful but why because she is in love with Saioji and he is enjoying another woman or because she is in love with Masao and is regretful that she is making him sad? Guess we never know because is already finished airing.

Anyone who has played the game can spoil me the story.
Feb 13, 2016 5:44 PM
Feb 2016
Hello everybody, where is the third episode? I've been waiting for months! Any ideas?

Thanks!
May 8, 2017 4:21 PM

Aug 2009
Bern-White said:
Hello everybody, where is the third episode? I've been waiting for months! Any ideas?

Thanks!

Are you on the wrong thread? I would love to see a second or third episode too lol

Decent generic mind-control hentai i guess

Too bad Reiko didn't get some action

When MC steals other guy's girl its called netori
Oct 15, 2018 5:54 AM
Oct 2018
Trivial plot, but it's a pity they have not continued. I read the description of the game , the doctor will marry him, in the true route at least . In D-spray 2 she will unintentionally give him a new sexual power and he will have a great time. The kind Ayana of this episode was a good choice for the final, but I think that's ok too. The manager was a bully, so I never felt sorry for him.
Mar 14, 2020 1:25 AM

Aug 2018
Positions were good! But the plot was so cliche.
Nov 17, 2022 7:17 PM

Nov 2010
Ayana is so my type I got a massive hard on during her sex scene. I loved seeing her f*cked so hard.
I need to get my hands on that D-Spray! 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.