Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2013 4:49 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uchiyama-san's character is the real culprit? Detective time this ep., It relates to "an accident" that killed his siblings 10 years ago, and Paku-san's character was going to be one of his targets.
tsubasaloverApr 2, 2013 4:56 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 25, 2019 9:56 PM

Jul 2011
KL (Kindaichi Lovers) are currently getting this subbed (episode 2)

:D

Edit: Not anymore as they seem to be on with EP 139.
GaichiJul 22, 2019 10:50 PM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Oct 4, 2019 6:49 AM

Oct 2014
Gaichi said:
KL (Kindaichi Lovers) are currently getting this subbed (episode 2)

:D

Edit: Not anymore as they seem to be on with EP 139.

the episode is translated you can get it from nyaa
Oct 4, 2019 9:44 AM

Jul 2011
Cnon said:

watched it days ago, and also ep139 were out after while.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Oct 4, 2019 12:27 PM

Oct 2014
Gaichi said:
Cnon said:

watched it days ago, and also ep139 were out after while.

oh okay I just noticed this episode while browsing nyaa.
Dec 2, 2019 1:37 PM

Jul 2011
I kinda expected that it was too obvious to be Hoshiko.
It's pretty rare for the culprit to be that obvious (and she was smirking while pretending to cry !) and even when you see the murder in "real time", there is always a twist to it like in the French Coin or the Tarot cases.

Anyways, it was a nice case. It didn't have anything special but it would be a worthy addition to the original.
Aug 13, 2021 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
A complete joke of a case. Obviously, 2 episodes are not always enough to tell a very good story but this episode was just terrible. For some reason, the faces of the characters are elongated although it looks much better than the hideous looking 2007 specials. It would have been better if this was not one of the puppeteer of hell cases although that doesn't really matter. Also, Kindaichi, who was standing on the right of the culprit literally jumped over the table and then ran past the culprit and stood in front of Hoshiko, ok. I guess never question anime logic. Still better than nothing.
Apr 2, 2022 7:59 PM

Oct 2018
This was probably the worst of all the specials. While the first ep didn't do anything special, it was a decent set-up to establish the plot and the characters, this episode just felt really disappointing. Still can't get used to the new designs.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo: Kuromajutsu Satsujin Jiken-hen Episode 1 Discussion

Daipyon - Dec 17, 2012

9 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 2, 2022 7:56 PM

» sigh

DateYutaka - Aug 19, 2013

0 by DateYutaka »»
Aug 19, 2013 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.