Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2013 12:22 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter felt hilarious to me. Wtf is with Shuu's image of having sex with Anna both wearing girl underwear, is there ever a girl who will get turn on by this?!?
Mar 28, 2013 9:50 PM

Feb 2010
I liked it but, it seemed really short this time. that may be because this is the first one i had to wait on
Mar 29, 2013 10:34 PM

Jul 2008
Getting really depressed about Shuu growing up.
May 19, 2013 11:54 AM

Sep 2007
AlexGK said:
Wtf is with Shuu's image of having sex with Anna both wearing girl underwear, is there ever a girl who will get turn on by this?!?

But of course. They're called bisexuals. Whether or not Anna falls into that classification remains to be seen, however.
Jun 1, 2013 3:21 PM

Jan 2011
MugiwaraSilver said:
AlexGK said:
Wtf is with Shuu's image of having sex with Anna both wearing girl underwear, is there ever a girl who will get turn on by this?!?

But of course. They're called bisexuals. Whether or not Anna falls into that classification remains to be seen, however.

Girl liking girl in underwear is understandable even by me as hetero :D
But I don't think even bisexuals would be turned on by a man wearing female underwear. That just looks gross.
Then again, I cant possibly imagine how they think, so I might be wrong.
May 18, 2014 6:00 PM

Dec 2012
It's really depressing to see how the inevitable is starting to finally kick in. Not only is it his body that's changing, but the way he thinks as well. Before most of his fantasies were pure and simple desires to be a frilly, cute girl. But now he's becoming more sexually aware and it's mixing with his desire to be a girl, which is why I think he had that fantasy of making love with Anna in women's underwear.

Only four chapters left, I wonder if this is going to wrap up with Shuu's autobiography. This has never really had any notably climatic moments so it's hard to gauge how it's going to wrap up.
Aug 7, 2023 6:22 AM

Feb 2019
So Shuu replying to Doi's comment that he and Anna have never done it with saying that what he's writing is just fiction is possible confirmation that Shu and Anna have done it?

A happy takeaway from this chapter for me is that (I'm repeating myself but) he really is sexually attracted to Anna-chan, more than just a friend. I'm a hopeless Anna x Shuu guy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Chapter 123 Discussion

makimaki - Jul 21, 2013

30 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 7, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Chapter 122 Discussion

Shikkakku - Aug 7, 2023

0 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:42 AM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Chapter 121 Discussion

alxk1237 - Jun 9, 2013

7 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:35 AM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Chapter 120 Discussion

Zekkenshin - May 18, 2014

2 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:28 AM

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Chapter 116 Discussion

AlexGK - Dec 16, 2012

2 by Shikkakku »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.