Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2008 12:11 PM

May 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
We (A Willful Muse) have just released chapter 50, the final chapter!!!!!
u can get the chapter @ A Willful Muse forums:
http://awillfulmuse.myfastforum.org/about672.html

or @ live journal:
http://community.livejournal.com/awillfulmuse/
also, please check out and support other A Willful Muse projects ( love celeb, cat street etc.)

it's hard to believe that haou airen scanlations have finally been completed after the long (a year or 2?) gap after the previous scanlation groups dropped the project >.>

i personally don't really like the ending, but i don't hate it, it's just really sad T___T
i really hoped hakuron didn't die and it was a happily ever after ending, but i guess it didn't work out for the triad boss >.< but nonetheless, haou airen is still great!
hm im giving it a 7.5/10
Dec 30, 2008 12:54 PM

Mar 2008
I was totally hoping they would have a happy ending, but unfortunately, it was the opposite. I wanted to stab Kaifai so much after, even though I was rooting for him before xD

Though the ending was extremely sad, I still liked the story. The unexpected event made me cry and I think it was a great turn of the story.

I at least, hoped that Hakuron got reincarnated or gotten Kurumi pregnant at least =[
I think the book deserves a 9.5/10
Jan 14, 2009 7:45 PM

Dec 2008
No way~ SHOUJO MANGA ISN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THAAAATTT. ;______;

Oh God when I saw Kaafai, I knew he was going to shoot, but Hakuron wasn't supposed to die. Bawwwwwwww~ I can't get over ittttt. ;____;

Overall, phenomenal, unexpected ending to a good series~ 9/10.

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Jan 19, 2009 11:46 AM

Jul 2008
I just finished it yesterday. :( Really, really depressing. :( I need to go find something happy to read to cheer me up....

I also hoped she would get pregnant, but seeing how they've done it 50 billion times and she hasn't gotten pregnant yet, I thought that would be wishful thinking on my part.
austinyagamiJan 28, 2009 6:41 PM
Feb 12, 2009 5:55 PM
Dec 2008
God! i hate Kaafai. He just couldn't get over the jealousy. i swear i started crying.

I hated the ending, they were supposed to get married and live happily ever after.

Over all i rate it a 9/10.
Aug 18, 2012 12:39 AM

Nov 2011
Ah..time flies so fast but this manga is over. Well, overall I enjoyed although the ending was shitty.

I wanted a more happy one tbh but I guess this is a violent and controversial piece of work so it's expected. Overall though, a good read imo.

6/10
Oct 5, 2012 5:11 PM

Sep 2011
You know,I have nothing against bad endings.In fact I'm already used to them,excepcionally when it comes to japanese stuff.But this wasn't bad,it was horrible.ArrghI'm so angry right now!!!
Nov 13, 2012 2:05 PM

Apr 2010
Awful. One of the worst manga I've ever read. Retarded characters, retarded story, and obviously he had to be killed at the end.

Fuck you.
Aug 12, 2013 11:47 PM

May 2012
Honestly you just can't bear what Ka Fai did. I mean they were meant to be married! So he was just jealous?? In the end, poor Kurumi had to suffer.
Aug 24, 2013 12:00 AM
Dec 2011
Okay, so let me think that I got it right. The guy who obviously never shot a gun before, shoots straight to the heart, and that's it, we don't see him anymore. Next, Hakuron lives for more than 10 minutes, because he just had to tell Kurumi something important and that would be more important than taking him to hospital, (he should've died earlier anyway). Now right after his death, the manga flashes forward three years (sic!), ignoring whatever would happen to the killer, to the dragon mafia, just ignoring the whole plot. This might be a good ending for wet emotional girls, but that surely didn't touch me.
Aug 5, 2014 9:00 PM

Jan 2014
not a bad ending, but it's really sad they have to be separated by death. poor Kurumi always the one to suffer.

GTFO Ka Fai, he's so annoying.

Yodzeity said:
Okay, so let me think that I got it right. The guy who obviously never shot a gun before, shoots straight to the heart, and that's it, we don't see him anymore. Next, Hakuron lives for more than 10 minutes, because he just had to tell Kurumi something important and that would be more important than taking him to hospital, (he should've died earlier anyway). Now right after his death, the manga flashes forward three years (sic!), ignoring whatever would happen to the killer, to the dragon mafia, just ignoring the whole plot. This might be a good ending for wet emotional girls, but that surely didn't touch me.

yeah, I also thinking that way. how can a guy that never shot before, can shot straight to heart and easily kill the Leader of great mafia? so unreal. that place should be guarded by the mafia to clear the possibility being attacked.
Jun 8, 2019 11:18 AM
Jan 2018
RittsuaJun 8, 2019 11:25 AM
Jul 22, 2021 5:42 PM
Jun 2020
I really can't get over after I read the story. Why it would be him? Why did he die? ,😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haou Airen Chapter 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2012

1 by Jess-Aryaa »»
May 27, 2015 1:31 AM

Poll: » Haou Airen Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2012

3 by Mr-K »»
Dec 27, 2014 11:36 AM

Poll: » Haou Airen Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2012

1 by xScHeiZe »»
Jan 5, 2014 7:39 AM

Poll: » Haou Airen Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2012

1 by xScHeiZe »»
Jan 5, 2014 6:49 AM

Poll: » Haou Airen Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2012

2 by xScHeiZe »»
Jan 5, 2014 6:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.