Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2013 11:44 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I LIKE THIS too like the First Sex Exchange ! The First Sex Exchange was more interesting, but Imouto Twins (Second Sex Exchange) GREAT also !!!

Y.O.U.C really has some AWESOME uncensored Hentai and GOOD music too

10/10 ~
Nov 5, 2015 8:22 AM

Aug 2014
10/10 imouto twins great hentai
Jul 18, 2016 6:54 AM
Oct 2013
Art was adequate and animation was alright.

The sensation share is not very well used. If the larger sister shares the smaller sister's feeling then shouldn't she feel even more pleasure when she adds on her own fapping at same time? Why she is all dissatisfied?

Furthermore, since both sisters feel each other's feeling, wouldn't it become an infinite feedback loop? Well unless it only transfers the physical sensation not the felt sensation.
In any case, didn't explain it at all.

Newayz could of been lewder, but larger sister pain was alright.

Happy end in the end I guess.
Apr 24, 2017 4:18 AM
Aug 2014
how come it them who refuse to have a second go! usually the punchline is the guy refuses because he's so depleted.
May 12, 2017 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked Izuru's English VA, but I didn't care much for the voices of the other two characters. Aside from one voice actor, there really wasn't much I liked about this viewing. I guess my favorite scene was Izuru and Kokone choosing studying over copulation at the end. But I'm a bit disappointed by the low entertainment value. Since I liked Imouto, I thought I'd also like Imouto Twins. Oh well.
Nov 24, 2022 7:13 PM

Nov 2010
Kokone is so much more beautiful than Izuru for me. I didn't get hard during Izuru's sex scenes.
Waiting for Kokone's sex scene was worth it. She's super cute during her deflowering scene. I got even more aroused when she finally let her lust take over her. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.