Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2013 9:23 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh god ... I don't even want to read the next chapter, when she finds out that the short haired girl and Komai are in a relationship, it's going to break her heart ... Honestly, I hate this kind of drama! Bleh! Stupid Komai, although if the girl you had loved for so long was about to get in a relationship with someone else then just go for broke and say everything on your mind (had he done that he would have realized this was just a retarded misunderstanding)
Oct 13, 2013 7:42 PM

Aug 2008
So the Rebound, licking each others wounds relationship begin, just like the last thing I read GE Good Ending, they will be happy for a time but break up after, hopefully on good terms knowing Shimazu, but you never know.
Ahhh and dam Yuu said that to him, now he is going to think even worse thoughts about that misunderstanding. Pick up the Phone Grandpa dammit.
Fuck tho what I'm worried about most is the end of the chapter OMG how will Ruka react, I hope next chapter she clears the misunderstanding any way possible and not run away and do the same thing Grandpa did.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

Love the happy feelings Ruka is feeling, but man gonna be so much tears later. She really should have sent him a text after that incident of any thing, to let him know she was still thinking about him.
I get what Shimazu said about her first time experience with her Ex negates the happiness after they broke up.
Man when Shimazu said I'll be waiting in your room, I was like dam how many times did they do it already.
May 31, 2015 10:22 PM

Dec 2014
Oh come on! Ruka surprise visit. Sh*t.
Jul 10, 2016 11:54 AM

Apr 2011
Well after reading this chapter I started to feel uncomfortable...

you know shit I gonna get real after this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.