Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2013 9:02 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And now begins the fall out right? The fact that the girl he used to love is currently living in his house, heartbroken and the girl he does love he just caught kissing her old crush ... Even though it was forced I'm sure he is going to take it the wrong way and going running back to that other chick ... Dammnit!
Oct 13, 2013 5:50 PM

Aug 2008
God damn it! Fuck you Tsucchi I was right to not like you after you said can I still make it work... now to fucking ride the storm and a Seinen one at that too. Knowing this mangaka you never fucking now, She had a good one B.Shock!, then a truly bad one in Chisa x Pon, What will this be like? although in this one it has been good so far I just know some god damn misunderstanding is gonna happen next chapter following the forced kiss by Tsucchi on Ruka and delay Ruka and Grandpa even more.

Fucking Ruka too is at fault why did you have to be all happy meeting him inviting him to eat and chat, you should of done a reunion talk after talking to Grandpa first. All you did was give him more hope.

I feel like soon my" Besides that... good points comment will be Bad Points...

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

Grandpa is pro, installing a lock for his room while Shimazu is staying in it.
And that living arrangement is so off, no wonder shit started to go wrong, starting with Tsucchi and the forced kiss.
Grandpa too was right in being shocked to see her with Tsucchi laughing and having fun.
Feb 24, 2016 1:57 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Aghh! The rage!! I knew he'd make a strange move
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.