Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever missed out on a chance to approach/talk to a girl/guy?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 17, 2013 9:25 PM

Jul 2012
lung-tao said:
Haha, I just realized how hateful that makes me sound! Most of the time it's lame guys at the gym.

"ay gurl"

ROFL lmao (this killed me)
This would be the guys I hang out with lmao
I never do that crap but I know some of the people I play with do this on....occasions just for laughs
My friends .....if they see well .....ass......... they tend to double take lmao with the occasional "damnn you see that"
Then everyone runs to check this girl in question out lol
Jan 17, 2013 9:25 PM

Jun 2011
Danielcook said:

@onedaysnotice:

Omg, I that has happened to me before.
Except that she still goes to my school, and I don't like her anymore.

By the way, why don't you talk to her now? Assuming you still see her at school.

Well that was almost two years ago, and she left my school after half a year anyway. We've already graduated as well. But during the time she was in my school, we were somewhat friends, and I managed to get her to star as the female lead in a music video project I did for digital media :D

I don't like her anymore though, but I still think she's incredibly pretty aha.

On another note, I can't help but feel that Danielcook will become MAL's very own 'Train Man', when he does find that one girl xD

Revenant_Jan 17, 2013 9:32 PM
Jan 18, 2013 12:08 AM

Oct 2012
Of course I do. I have a fiancee

May 20, 2015 3:01 PM

Oct 2012
p2kEddie said:
Better to get rejected than to regret it later! Stop bashing OP.. I'm sure you all went through this phase..

I approve of this message.
May 20, 2015 3:03 PM

Feb 2015
All the freaking time. Every damn day. Or I just overestimate my chances while underestimating my abilities

May 20, 2015 3:45 PM

Jul 2012
Yes, one instance I remember particularly well was 2 years ago on November 5th; I was at the fair/fireworks show and saw this tall blonde chick with a 7-8/10 face and a fat butt. I stopped in awe in the middle of the fairground, it was like a cliche scene from a romance anime. As I came out of my trance I noticed my friends had continued walking ahead; none of them had noticed her as she walked past, either that or their taste is shit, but I digress. I ran up to the back of the group and called upon my most chill friend to be my wingman, as I not only wasn't confident enough to approach alone, but I'd found this gem and wanted to make sure that none of her less pretty friends got in the way. After informing him of the situation he agreed to assist me and we hurried back to the spot where I’d encountered the beautiful stranger, but she and her friends were nowhere to be seen. I desperately scoured the area, while shouting to my friend “it’s the blonde girl with the big ass”. As I cursed my bad eyesight it dawned upon me that she was gone; I wasn’t going to find her in this sea of people. We met up with a group of girls later but they all looked like shit in comparison. I was depressed for the rest of the night, vowing to improve my eyesight and to never rely on any of my friends as wingmen, but really neither of those things was the problem.
Idle_HandsMay 20, 2015 3:50 PM
Konbu is important
May 20, 2015 6:26 PM

Mar 2008
Usually because of physical distance or them being in a bad mood even though other situations were good. :(
May 20, 2015 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
Tavor said:
I don't really miss out on opportunities, more like I'm too lazy to pursue it.
BAN ME
May 20, 2015 7:00 PM

Jul 2014
I used to be pretty shy back in the day so yeah i missed out on a chance to talk to a qt gurl. I'm not really that shy anymore though i overcame it. If i feel like talking to them i just approach them.
May 21, 2015 12:36 AM

May 2012
She was your type but you probably weren't hers
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
May 21, 2015 12:51 AM

Mar 2008
YorKeY said:
traed said:
Usually because of physical distance or them being in a bad mood even though other situations were good. :(

Probably got bored of you, and used frustration and distancing to slowly get rid of you, i'm sorry to hear that, seeing your cute profile picture too made me say that. Q.Q
I said physical distance for a reason to set it appart from relation distancing. As in living too far apart to really do much for a proper approach.
Dec 13, 2016 3:14 PM
Dec 2016
Doubt anyone will ever see/read this. Anyway, late response but this just happened to me today (and couple time before to same girl), and I thought it'd be nice to just get it out of my chest. So, there's this cute girl in my first year uni class (2classes) and idk why but I really like her, I guess from what I've read online, I'm basically in love with the idea of being with her. Anyway, it's weird because I've never felt so love sick about another person as much as I have been with her (if that makes any sense lmao). I just really want to get to know her at this point instead of just being in love with the idea of being with her. It sucks because I had like 2-3 REALLY good opportunities to approach her and I just froze :/. For ex, today, we both finished our exam at same time and we were leaving the building and going towards the train. I was walking behind her by a bit thinking how I should approach her and having second thoughts like "what if she's not interested" "will it be awkward and short". By time my thoughts calmed down a bit, we got to red light and stood next to each other, (PERFECT TIME RIP) I froze and didn't say anything and couple seconds later we crossed, I was so sad, and what's makes it worse is that we both split off but then came back around to the entrance to the train (CHANCE NUMBER 2) and I blew it, she stopped near the train stop after making it and I walked past her and stood a bit further away... I was so depressed, I've been dreaming bout something like this and when it came to it, I became a little bitch ): I really doubt I'll ever get a good chance like that again and WHATS EVER MORE SHITTY is that on the train I start thinking of really good stuff I COULDVE SAID. I hate myself. Anyway that's my regretful sad experience, if you made it this far ty for reading. I just thought it'd be nice to get this off my chest and it kinda helped but still hating myself. And for ppl who may say there's plenty of girls out there, I understand but for some reason I get this weird (love sick) gut feeling about her and it makes me so upset imagining her talking to another guy. If I had another chance like the one I had, I'd take it FOR SURE but too bad that'll never happen. Again TY for reading this long sad post.
Dec 13, 2016 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
There was this one girl. I was at smiths so I could get a money order to pay my rent.
It was so obvious that she wanted my dick, but I so caught off guard by it (mostly cause this never/rarely happens) that I didn't know what to say. She was pretty fucking hot too.

At the same time though she looked pretty young, and I was 30 at the time.
For all I know she was 16...but ill never know now.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Have you ever touched and/or kept any foreign currency(ies)?

Kiryotsu - Apr 29

41 by Kyonman »»
14 minutes ago

» Favorite MAL thread maker?

barababas - May 4

37 by AdamBirch »»
47 minutes ago

» Lonely Teens Are Making "Friends" With AIs

deg - May 11

38 by Hikinekomori »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

763 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » individualism like in usa or collectivism like in japan

deg - May 10

41 by Rhae »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.