Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2013 4:39 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nothing really special, couple of exciting scenes. Both story and animation were rather average.

Mar 18, 2013 11:06 PM

Aug 2012
WOWWW Rotten Kids !!! I gonna have to disagree ownosourus, this is REALLY GOOD ! FCKKKING HOTTT !
Jun 27, 2016 4:46 PM

Oct 2015
This pissed me to hell

Oct 20, 2016 11:40 PM
Sep 2016
Stunning and gorgeous anime best anime hentai you see absolutely incredible drawing hand and anime characters and story 😄👍💓اتمني anime completes at the end of may you follow it 100 times and i'm also very special anime relay 💗😍 PANTY FLASH TEACHER 💗😚 also not any change in fees or awalksh characters 😣👌you complete episodes this anime without any change events and beautiful characters
Mar 3, 2017 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the first 2 minutes (up to when she got on the train), then the viewing became watchable up to the first sex scene, and the rest of the first half was boring. I don't really have much of an opinion on the second half of the episode (or this episode at all, really), but seeing that kid do that photoshopping made me think of Kikuchi from GTO. And I had a feeling Utsui's house wasn't the only thing that was big.
Apr 11, 2017 4:15 PM
Dec 2010
Wtf..A student assaulting a teacher in front of the fucking class is so stupid. I don't even know what they're thinking creating that scene geez.
Jan 13, 2020 4:49 PM
Apr 2016
This somewhat reminded me of Great Teacher Onizuka. The animation was just great, that really surprised me.
Mar 3, 2022 6:53 PM

Jun 2019
I think this episode is actually really good. The reactions of other characters (or lack there of), is certainly unrealistic, but since everyone acts that way I'm able to suspend my sense of disbelief. The teacher is quite attractive, and I feel that I can really root for her, even if she is hopelessly naïve.
May 27, 2023 2:48 PM

Jun 2011
I might me in the minority but judging from the first episode I ddin't get any comedy vibes just an unsettling dark psychological vibe. Considering it had some of the staff that worked on Night Shift Nurses I'm not surprised but that's a psychological thriller / tragedy, this is... assault on a teacher, coercion, blackmail and rape. Hardly framed comic. It looked really beautiful though. The animation was smooth, detailed backgrounds, nice colors, great attention to characters and way more interesting than the title alone. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Panchira Teacher Episode 2 Discussion

Rhypo - Oct 8, 2010

30 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:16 AM

» Scene?

AkatsukiUlquiora - Nov 13, 2022

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Nov 13, 2022 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.