Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 3, 2013 6:22 PM

Jan 2011
When you say "Just another shounen", implies that all shounen are crap.
Jan 3, 2013 6:22 PM
May 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
Considering the fact that OP and Naruto are on the same level of rating as FT, and both containing more fillers, how is FT more overrated?

Now you're just being ignorant.
Fillers =/= bring down rating
Once again, nowhere did I say that...
zzz, I'll take that defeat.

Now, answer this. According to most of MAL, it does.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=488715&show=0

Deathraver said:
-Miyu- said:
Deathraver said:

I really dont want to hear that from someone who favorites Fairy Tail.

Deathraver said:

You needa check my list then, I dont hate it, in fact, I like it.

Please stop contradicting yourself.

^ I dont see how thats contradicting. I clearly never said that I hate it. So liking Fairy Tail means its my favourite? Is that what you meant? My first statement applies that you saying something is overrated yet you like another overrated show, meaning, that your first opinion, doesnt mean anything to me, since you're someone who also likes a fellow overrated show.

And also its like, you want to try to start something, with your comment on "Oh, and you're completely ignoring ... yourself before"

Please, explain more, as to how its contradicting because I really cannot see it. I dont mind you "winning" this argument, I would rather like this to stop. Because the past pages seems to be off-topic.

You pretty much stated that my opinion is invalid because I like one show.

And I'm not trying to start anything; I'm trying to comprehend why as to the fact, my opinion is invalid if you like FT as well.

It's contradicting because if my opinion is invalid due to the fact that I like FT, then same goes for yours.

Also, this isn't about winning an argument at all. I'm just trying to grasp why liking FT makes an unviable opinion.
AestherJan 3, 2013 6:27 PM
Jan 3, 2013 6:40 PM

Mar 2012
-Miyu- said:
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
Considering the fact that OP and Naruto are on the same level of rating as FT, and both containing more fillers, how is FT more overrated?

Deathraver said:
-Miyu- said:
Deathraver said:

I really dont want to hear that from someone who favorites Fairy Tail.

Deathraver said:

You needa check my list then, I dont hate it, in fact, I like it.

Please stop contradicting yourself.

^ I dont see how thats contradicting. I clearly never said that I hate it. So liking Fairy Tail means its my favourite? Is that what you meant? My first statement applies that you saying something is overrated yet you like another overrated show, meaning, that your first opinion, doesnt mean anything to me, since you're someone who also likes a fellow overrated show.

And also its like, you want to try to start something, with your comment on "Oh, and you're completely ignoring ... yourself before"

Please, explain more, as to how its contradicting because I really cannot see it. I dont mind you "winning" this argument, I would rather like this to stop. Because the past pages seems to be off-topic.

You pretty much stated that my opinion is invalid because I like one show.

And I'm not trying to start anything; I'm trying to comprehend why as to the fact, my opinion is invalid if you like FT as well.

It's contradicting because if my opinion is invalid due to the fact that I like FT, then same goes for yours.

Also, this isn't about winning an argument at all. I'm just trying to grasp why liking FT makes an unviable opinion.

In all honesty, I dont think One Piece is overrated it surely belongs in its place, the anime, however, is though not as overrated as the other popular Shounens, but the series as a whole, no.

I've been watching/reading Fairy Tail for a long time now, and in my opinion its not how others claim it is.
The fighting, yes its awesome and all, but its one-sided and predictable: Natsu fighting > getting his ass handed down > eats something/thinks of his friends > asspull powerup > win. At least its not as bad as Bleach though. Its a fact that Natsu never loss to an enemy, this excludes Erza, Gildartz, etc.

I was hugely disappointed in the Grimore Hearts Arc, especially on how they won against the strongest Dark Guild, not to mention a damn Fire Godslayer. Not only that, the seven year timeskip was a troll move, a timeskip but not a timeskip.

In your eyes, it may be contradicting, but to me, not so.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jan 3, 2013 6:47 PM
May 2012

That's getting a bit OffT now, so I'll end with that.

I'm not trying to nag on, but you still haven't answered my question. Why does liking FT make my opinion invalid? I apologize if that's not how it was supposed to come off as, but it seemed implied.

Edit: That's OffT too. -_-
AestherJan 3, 2013 7:00 PM
Jan 3, 2013 7:16 PM

Nov 2010
-Miyu- said:
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:

They say that it affects it, but shouldn't the quality of the filler, where they are placed, and if you can identify them as a filler effect that rating. Long running Battle shounen anime of course have to have fillers, because of their length and their manga, that's something that has to be worked with to get a good balance. You don't watch a long running shounen anime expecting there to be no fillers.. I don't see why the longer the show is > the more filler episodes it gets > and the worse of a score it deserves.

Take for example Bleach, Bleach had crappy filler arcs that were up to 50 episodes long, and sometimes placed in the middle of arcs. They sometimes even changed a character's personality for the story, or had to do something that didn't quite fit, which identified them as fillers. Of course then those fillers would effect the score in a negative way.

But One Piece's fillers are usually placed at the end of an arc, usually more enjoyable fillers. That don't change the character's personality, and are put in there so well that people won't know that it's a filler without being told. I don't see why those should effect the score in a negative way, and they should possibly even raise the score or not affect it at all because it's taking something all long running anime need to have and making them enjoyable.
Bleach even has over 50 more filler episodes than One Piece, despite One Piece being over 200 episodes longer. Shouldn't comparing the filler's quality, placement, and number between series also help decide how it affects the score.

Are you telling me that Fairy Tail is going to keep on dropping in score as it airs on your list, because it is going to get more filler as all long running shounens do? And that you're going to eventually drop it off your favorites list, because of something that you know it's going to have regardless of your enjoyment of those said fillers?
That just sounds wrong.
IntroverTurtleJan 3, 2013 7:19 PM
Jan 3, 2013 7:38 PM
May 2012
tl;dr

If FT continues to get fillers, then yes. My score for it will drop.
Jan 3, 2013 8:02 PM

Nov 2010
-Miyu- said:
tl;dr

Pssst You wana know a secret?

Jan 3, 2013 8:15 PM
May 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
tl;dr

Pssst You wana know a secret?

Let it enjoy its glory for now >:c

I still love the manga nonetheless. Mashima is epic.
Jan 3, 2013 8:29 PM

May 2012
turtle explained that so well and you write tl;dr :D

Totally agree with what introverturtle said.
Jan 4, 2013 2:01 AM

Feb 2012
-Miyu- said:

That's getting a bit OffT now, so I'll end with that.

I'm not trying to nag on, but you still haven't answered my question. Why does liking FT make my opinion invalid? I apologize if that's not how it was supposed to come off as, but it seemed implied.

Edit: That's OffT too. -_-

Going to agree with most of this. I will say that i enjoy Fairy Tail a lot more then Naruto as well as the latest arc in Naruto being rather boring, and uninspiring even with a few unexpected things happening while im loving the tourny arc in the Fairy Tail manga.

Edit: Although One Piece is still my favorite.

Jan 4, 2013 5:25 AM

Nov 2012
Sunyko said:
When you say "Just another shounen", implies that all shounen are crap.

Huh? No, it means they're nothing special in the shounen genre.
Soul Eater for example is a typical shonen. That doesn't mean it's not a good show. Also the OP (Who is Not_Biased anyway, so you really shouldn't give a crap) said Naruto was good so how do you even draw that conclusion??? :S.

-Miyu- said:

It doesn't make it invalid, it's just saying Naruto > One Piece is better than saying FT > One Piece & Naruto. Because it's very clear One Piece & Naruto > Fairy Tail (see previous comments). And that's why he doesn't want to agree with you when you say Op & Naruto both suck. Hope I cleared something up.
RandomPerson4Jan 4, 2013 5:32 AM
Jan 4, 2013 6:43 AM

Jul 2010
________ Anime is bad because of fillers.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

I wonder if it's really hard to learn how to skip fillers, if you think they're bad.
Jan 4, 2013 8:09 AM
May 2012
I never said they sucked.

Jan 4, 2013 8:26 AM

Mar 2012
IntroverTurtle said:

Take for example Bleach, Bleach had crappy filler arcs that were up to 50 episodes long, and sometimes placed in the middle of arcs. They sometimes even changed a character's personality for the story, or had to do something that didn't quite fit, which identified them as fillers. Of course then those fillers would effect the score in a negative way.

But One Piece's fillers are usually placed at the end of an arc, usually more enjoyable fillers. That don't change the character's personality, and are put in there so well that people [won't know that it's a filler without being told. I don't see why those should effect the score in a negative way, and they should possibly even raise the score or not affect it at all because it's taking something all long running anime need to have and making them enjoyable.
Bleach even has over 50 more filler episodes than One Piece, despite One Piece being over 200 episodes longer. Shouldn't comparing the filler's quality, placement, and number between series also help decide how it affects the score.

Are you telling me that Fairy Tail is going to keep on dropping in score as it airs on your list, because it is going to get more filler as all long running shounens do? And that you're going to eventually drop it off your favorites list, because of something that you know it's going to have regardless of your enjoyment of those said fillers?
That just sounds wrong.

Look at the current OP filler arc, pretty bad.
Shippuden filler arc: Quite enjoyable.

2nd bold, actually, lately it's because canon arcs are so bad you wouldn't know it's filler. In fact you might think the return to sabody arc/FI arcs as filler instead.

I wonder if it's really hard to learn how to skip fillers, if you think they're bad.

If it's DBZ/One Piece fillers that are mixed with canon material, yes...it is.
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 8:31 AM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:

Use the internet FOOL.

Mikasa said:

2nd bold, actually, lately it's because canon arcs are so bad you wouldn't know it's filler. In fact you might think the return to sabody arc/FI arcs as filler instead.

OP filler arc is only their because of the movie and not a whole f*cking season like with Naruto. Also New Sabaody was awesome! FI I'll give tho, that was horrible.
Jan 4, 2013 8:35 AM

May 2012
Mikasa said:
In fact you might think the return to sabody arc/FI arcs as filler instead.

Return to sabaody arc was one of my favourite parts of op :O If by FI you mean Fishman Island then ok that was pretty dead.
Jan 4, 2013 8:36 AM

Jul 2010
Mikasa said:

Don't know about DBZ but tell me about One Piece? I skipped all of them and would like to know if i missed out something important.

I know some of Naruto Shippuden fillers mixed with canon material, yet you can get information about them and skip out other things.

Mikasa said:
lately it's because canon arcs are so bad you wouldn't know it's filler. In fact you might think the return to sabody arc/FI arcs as filler instead..

Wait.. Sabody arc was pretty good and one of my favorite. Not sure why you felt it as filler. Though i thought the same thing about Skypia, Foxy and a part of Jaya. which i still consider as canon fillers (my own term) and agree about FI.
Han-yuuJan 4, 2013 8:42 AM
Jan 4, 2013 8:38 AM

Nov 2012
Han-yuu said:
Mikasa said:

Don't know about DBZ but tell me about One Piece? I skipped all of them and would like to know if i missed out something important.

I know some of Naruto Shippuden fillers mixed with canon material, yet you can get information about them and skip out other things.

The only thing I know of, is that they say you can't travel threw the sea to the Grand Line because of monsters, no currents and no wind.
Jan 4, 2013 8:41 AM

Mar 2012
Han-yuu said:
Mikasa said:

No I'm not talking about full-fledged fillers which OP also has, i'm talking about the mini fillers that stall half an episode since the 1:1 chapter/episode ratio kicked in.
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 8:42 AM

Mar 2012
@Random person, if I used the internet to find out which minute does the filler start/end within an episode that'd be as long as going through the filler...with more effort :/
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 8:44 AM

Mar 2012
Mkayyy said:
Mikasa said:

Return to sabaody arc was one of my favourite parts of op :O If by FI you mean Fishman Island then ok that was pretty dead.

I don't know, the fake SH part was like that naruto filler episode with Fake Gai/Lee, except this was SO freaking canon it's embarrassing this came out of a mangaka.
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 8:45 AM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
Mkayyy said:
Mikasa said:

I don't know, the fake SH part was like that naruto filler episode with Fake Gai/Lee, except this was SO freaking canon it's embarrassing this came out of a mangaka.

Dont know what you're talking about because I SKIP FILLERS
Jan 4, 2013 8:47 AM
May 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:
Mkayyy said:
Mikasa said:

SEE?! THIS IS WHY YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Watch the fillers and your opinion changes!!

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
@Random person, if I used the internet to find out which minute does the filler start/end within an episode that'd be as long as going through the filler...with more effort :/

http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t10321-list-of-filler-episodes-for-one-piece
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=501381
OMG that was so much work!

Mar 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:
Mkayyy said:
Mikasa said:

Just imagine the return arc, with some random people posing as Gai/Lee instead of SH and doing stupid shit until they're owned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tRn8k2HbA

As for the links, I wasn't talking about full filler episodes >.<

I'm talking about half-canon half-filler
Like when a filler starts at minute 5:57 and then canon material comes back at minute 15:35

End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 8:49 AM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:
Mkayyy said:
Mikasa said:

Just imagine the return arc, with some random people posing as Gai/Lee instead of SH and doing stupid shit until they're owned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tRn8k2HbA

Oh I did watch that one. I found it HILARIOUS.
Jan 4, 2013 8:51 AM

Jul 2010
Mikasa said:
Han-yuu said:
Mikasa said:

No I'm not talking about full-fledged fillers which OP also has, i'm talking about the mini fillers that stall half an episode since the 1:1 chapter/episode ratio kicked in.

Well. There is nothing we can do about that, except using right arrow key if you know what you're doing. The easy way is to read manga and then a bit fast forward when they drag the episode by character stating the obvious things or repeating scenes. Not to mention that Intro and preview in the beginning of episodes. Episode duration with canon material has been pretty decreased for both OP and Naruto. When i see flashbacks and know they're just dragging the episodes. I just use fast forward.
Jan 4, 2013 8:51 AM

Mar 2012
Funny or not, this is not what you put after the most hyped time-skip in anime/manga
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 8:55 AM

May 2012
Mikasa said:
Mkayyy said:
Mikasa said:

Did you watch that section once a week? cos I still hadn't gotten up to date at that point and going through it without waiting once a week wasn't to bad, but my mate also said he found that part frustrating to watch once a week.

-Miyu- said:
SEE?! THIS IS WHY YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Watch the fillers and your opinion changes!!

Miyu I also skip most fillers that seem boring, but i'm sure if I had watched the jiggle butt gang part of Fairy tail, my rating would be even lower than what it is atm.
Jan 4, 2013 8:58 AM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
Funny or not, this is not what you put after the most hyped time-skip in anime/manga

Nope you put this:

How can you now seriously say that sucked???
Jan 4, 2013 8:58 AM
May 2012
Those are like 1 episode fillers that are only seen here and there. I was talking about the longass 30 episodes-in-a-row fillers.

And you're kind of proving my point of fillers=lower rating.
Jan 4, 2013 8:59 AM

Nov 2012
-Miyu- said:
Those are like 1 episode fillers that are only seen here and there. I was talking about the longass 30 episodes-in-a-row fillers.

All FT is filler, they just put it in manga too
Jan 4, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2010
Mikasa said:
IntroverTurtle said:

But One Piece's fillers are usually placed at the end of an arc, usually more enjoyable fillers. That don't change the character's personality, and are put in there so well that people [won't know that it's a filler without being told. I don't see why those should effect the score in a negative way, and they should possibly even raise the score or not affect it at all because it's taking something all long running anime need to have and making them enjoyable.

That just sounds wrong.

I don't know why you are comparing only their current filler arcs. But yes I didn't like this recent (4 episode)filler arc, but it was just supposed to be a preview for the movie, and almost all of the other 90 something fillers, I enjoyed. And Naruto has lately had enjoyable fillers, but a couple arcs back there were stupid fillers of them on the boat, saving ghosts and beating a new monster every week with the oodama rasengan.

Still you are talking about lately, are you incapable of looking back more than an arc. There were fillers in loguetown, warship island arc, fillers throughout Alabasta, fillers post Alabasta, the rainbow mist and zenny filler arcs, the G-8 filler arc, etc. And those were placed in there within the story like the G-8 arc finding a different way to explain the ship's wounds and for them to land when they left Skypia. So that if you hadn't read the manga then it would be harder to identify which were filler, or might not even try because they were enjoyable.(kinda except for the warship island one, that was iffy)

Who would think that the return to Saobondy arc was a filler? That's how they met up after the timeskip, that's an important part to the story, and not one that could or would be made up, there were even new characters introduced and progress that was shown. And I don't see how the FI arc could be considered filler either, important things were shown, important people were shown, there was story progress, progress between the crew and Jinbei.

-Miyu- said:
Not really, I actuallly just rewatch some of the fillers.

-Miyu- said:

If you want to prove your point, go after my argument.
IntroverTurtleJan 4, 2013 9:04 AM
Jan 4, 2013 9:02 AM

Mar 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:

Nope you put this:

Cliche dbz-style one-hit op character with (not-so-)witty comebacks and showed crowed with jaws drapped, that's how >.>
and it still didn't make up for how lame the arc was. Why was it 6 episodes anyway?
End Zionazism
Jan 4, 2013 9:03 AM

May 2012
-Miyu- said:

All you have to do is go back to what Introverturtle explained before when you wrote tl;dr FT is also going to become the same in the future it will have more fillers than it does have right now. If your going to rate a show down to the fillers than all long running shounens should have a low score.

Mikasa said:

I'm talking about half-canon half-filler
Like when a filler starts at minute 5:57 and then canon material comes back at minute 15:35

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=501381 I used this place for Naruto it tells you the times in the filler episodes that have canon material.
Jan 4, 2013 9:04 AM

Jul 2010
-Miyu- said:

Why you bother to watch 30 episodes long filler arc when you know they're going to lower your rating. BUT wait.. let ratings put aside. Why you even bother to watch them when you don't even like? Is it difficult to put it on-hold?
Jan 4, 2013 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
Mikasa said:
RandomPerson3 said:
Mikasa said:

Nope you put this:

Cliche dbz-style one-hit op character with (not-so-)witty comebacks and showed crowed with jaws drapped, that's how >.>
and it still didn't make up for how lame the arc was. Why was it 6 episodes anyway?

Don't say it like that, say it like "YAY DBZ STYLE ACTION XD".
And the rest of the arc was hilarious. Mkayy seems to like it to. Stop being a bummer.
Jan 4, 2013 9:08 AM

May 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
Mkayy seems to like it to. Stop being a bummer.
Ep 521 is my fave ep in OP atm :O Although I will admit there are better ep's but I just really liked that ep.
Jan 4, 2013 9:09 AM
Jul 2012
thats the one thing i dont like about one piece the padding. SO MUCH PADDING. But it's a necessary evil.
Jan 4, 2013 9:09 AM
Oct 2011
Why are all of you flaming Mikasa for not liking an arc or One Piece as a whole? RandomPerson3, refer to your sig dude. >.>

Btw, The 2 Sabaody arcs were my favorites too.
Jan 4, 2013 9:10 AM
May 2012
Did none of you click the link I provided?

And if you did, did you even read the posts?

@mkay
I was busy ATM; I read it afterwards.
Most fillers aren't good. And why are you guys assuming I'm talking about OP? I'm not. You're telling me naruto fillers are good? Haha, you're funny.

@Han-yuu
So you're saying if a show is currently airing and you have to w8 half a year before getting a decent episode, you're fine with that. You must be incredibly patient.
Jan 4, 2013 9:11 AM

May 2012
Candor said:
Why are all of you flaming Mikasa for not liking an arc? RandomPerson3, refer to your sig dude. >.>
"Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users."

I don't think me or Random were being hostile towards Mikasa, we're just putting our views of the arc against his/hers.
Jan 4, 2013 9:12 AM

Nov 2010
-Miyu- said:

Yes I did and wrote you a nice response. To which you replied tl;dr, so you don't get to whine about people not listening to you.
Jan 4, 2013 9:13 AM

Nov 2012
Candor said:
Why are all of you flaming Mikasa for not liking an arc or One Piece as a whole? RandomPerson3, refer to your sig dude. >.>

Btw, The 2 Sabaody arcs were my favorites too.

Damn keep forgetting I have this sig. Thanks for reminding me XD.
I wasn't flaming him tho, or at least wasn't intending too :P.
I'm sorry if I hurt his feelings.
Jan 4, 2013 9:14 AM

Jul 2012
Deathraver said:

The fighting, yes its awesome and all, but its one-sided and predictable: Natsu fighting > getting his ass handed down > eats something/thinks of his friends > asspull powerup > win.At least its not as bad as Bleach though. Its a fact that Natsu never loss to an enemy, this excludes Erza, Gildartz, etc.

NO way, I have to defend Bleach. Bleach may have had endless fillers and then eventually been cancelled but apart from that it was awesome, the fight scenes, and just in general it was 10 times better than I can ever see Fairy Tail being.
Konbu is important

Jul 2010
-Miyu- said:
@Han-yuu
So you're saying if a show is currently airing and you have to w8 half a year before getting a decent episode, you're fine with that. You must be incredibly patient.

Why would i want to spend my time on something i hate and which HAD NOTHING to do with canon material. It actually lot better than seasonal anime where you don't even know when they will announce the second season. At-least i know it will come back after - maximum - half year.

May 2012
-Miyu- said:

@mkay
Most fillers aren't good. And why are you guys assuming I'm talking about OP? I'm not. You're telling me naruto fillers are good? Haha, you're funny.

I didn't say fillers are good at all. I skip most and if I watch them I don't use fillers to judge how I score a show. I was just saying that if you think a show is bad due to having fillers then Fairy tail will end up bad soon too.
Jan 4, 2013 9:15 AM
May 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:

Yes I did and wrote you a nice response. To which you replied tl;dr, so you don't get to whine about people not listening to you.
Way to ignore the question at hand. I had my reasons; I have to work, you know. And i wasn't referring to my post, so please spare me the whining crap.
Jan 4, 2013 9:17 AM
May 2012
Mkayyy said:
-Miyu- said:

@mkay

I didn't say fillers are good at all. I skip most and if I watch them I don't use fillers to judge how I score a show. I was just saying that if you think a show is bad due to having fillers then Fairy tail will end up bad soon too.
And I already stated that if that's the case, my score for it will drop...so what's the issue?
Jan 4, 2013 9:19 AM

May 2012
-Miyu- said:
Mkayyy said:
-Miyu- said:

@mkay

And I already stated that if that's the case, my score for it will drop...so what's the issue?

No issue. Fair enough if thats how you want to rate your shows thats up to you and not me. Just didn't see the logic in dropping a shows score due to fillers.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1104 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - 11 hours ago

24 by Nerdason »»
37 minutes ago

» My theory about the one piece

elops_ms - Apr 30

6 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 985 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 31, 2021

73 by MegaApple »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 982 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jul 10, 2021

148 by MegaApple »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 83 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Dec 16, 2009

65 by Ratris_Decision »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.