Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 13, 2021 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Poor Kosugi, just new to the editing business and while he thought he picked up a gem, it turns out it was only a fraudulent one. A successful fraudulent one though as the editorial department, without knowing the real truth behind Nanamine's rapid and impressive production rate and story ideas of his manga, are seemingly all in on this guy as the next Niizuma in a sense in terms of his level of ceiling and labelling him a potential genius. PCP's going to have to deal with some stiff competition given how Nanamine's definitely going to be serialized given the reception the manga's gotten, as it's almost as if they both are going to be dueling for a while to knock each other off somehow.
Aug 1, 2021 3:38 AM

Jan 2020
Ashirogi Mutou's manga has changed someone's life...
Aug 1, 2021 3:39 AM

Jan 2020
Photos of Aoki just keep piling up in Hiramaru's room...
Aug 1, 2021 3:41 AM

Jan 2020
For me, this arc seems like the most interesting out of the Bakuman's series so far....
Aug 20, 2021 7:40 AM

Mar 2019
Ashirogi muto, cmon guys. Write death note. It's pretty much writing on the wall.

That new dude is pretty much screwed. He's literally taking advice from MAL or reddit users. How desperate and empty does someone need to be to do that?

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Oct 24, 2021 12:11 AM

Dec 2007
by what it seems nanamine's smartness to know how to shut people up you would think he have some brain in his head, but in only two episodes 4 people already knows the truth. or he's playing the "bad guy" too (lol) or that he's just doesn't know how to keep a secret.

his editor though pretty pathetic, he agreed too much fast and doesn't know how to handle things. you can say it's his inexperience, but it feel as he just doesn't know how to stand on himself.

ashirogi muto are thinking to their next story.
and yoshida still playing tricks on hiramaru lol.
Nov 3, 2022 5:34 PM

Jan 2020
Poor Hiramaru, he still hasn't achieved amorous congress with Aoki.

I'm already pretty tired of Nanamine, and his little backstory with being moved by Money and Intelligence was pretty much a miss for me. I feel like I might like him more if he wasn't so drunk off himself. At this point, he's not really even a manga artist. Initially, I thought he was coming up with ideas and then bouncing them off others, but it seems like all he's doing is piecing together the ideas of others. So, now I feel more like what he's doing is actually a problem and not really all that innovative. Even if his one-shots are good, I can't imagine an ongoing series would be able to sustain itself with his setup.

At this rate, Nanamine might be more annoying than Iwase. Bakuman has some really exhausting antagonists.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 20, 11:36 PM
Nov 2019
bbrasilneymarjr
Mar 28, 4:03 PM
Sep 2017
That new editor, Kosugi isn't it, got gaslighted too easily wtf. I think it's just really simple though, you have to make the story yourself instead of actively hearing other, 50, people in a literature work where credit only goes to named person. Even if you're afraid of letting a "rising star" go, you could just always tell higher up about the whole story. That's what I just don't get, ain't no way they'll let this mockery of writing go that easily in their company. I'd fire Kosugi for that tbh.

Now about the writing part, I find it weird that you couldn't just end it like I mention before. But then, the key lie in the editor, so it's fine I guess? Though it's just won't work in RL, and that's what I find weird. Well, battling with manuscript's vote is weird enough, so whatever.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2012

117 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 27, 4:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.