Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 20, 2012 6:22 AM

Jun 2011
So, tell us what has made you like the series?
You can also mention if there's a certain moment from anime or the manga which has made you love it xD
(if it's a moment from the manga, please, use spoiler tags xP)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 21, 2012 2:51 AM

Jun 2011
What made me like the series was the power and strength of the GoM, also the concept of Light and Shadow, Kuroko's low presence. But what got me hooked first was Midorima's whole court shooting, and then followed by Aomine's beastly skill.. Well there are more but I'll stop here :)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 24, 2013 12:00 PM

Jan 2011
What made me interested in the series at the start, gotta be honest, was the bishounen male characters and then tight friendships, after that the drama of each practice as well as Kuroko's past made me love it as an anime!! XD Kinda reminds me of Prince of Tennis :)
Apr 24, 2013 12:07 PM

Feb 2012
Epic Basketball skills by different positions
Apr 24, 2013 1:01 PM

May 2009
I've always enjoyed sports series, but what first intrigued me about Kuroko no Basuke is the fact that Kuroko is very different from your typical shounen protagonist. Fujimaki-sensei's art style, the humor, the camaraderie among the teams, the characters' strong personalities, the mystery surrounding Kuroko's past at Teikou (now being revealed~), and the action-packed basketball games are the reason I'm hooked. :) I also love the fact that Riko is such a strong female character.
: : Anime : : Manga : :
: : Translation Blog : :
Jun 10, 2014 9:21 AM

Jul 2011
the friendship between the Seirin members and their will to become number 1 Basketball team in japan and the past of Kuroko at Teiko and his relations to the Genartion of Mircacles :D

Oct 7, 2014 9:03 PM

Jul 2012
- Distinct characters with their own special quirks (Midorima's tsun, Kise's bubbly personality, Murasakibara's food obsession, Aomine's laziness, Kuroko's unintentionally creepy moments etc.)
- Modern sports anime feel (not that I dislike oldies but I really like that Kurobas embraces the modern sports feel)
- Humour and atmosphere. Well balanced between serious and non-serious
- Multiple teams to cheer for. While most sports anime are focused on only three teams - protag and two rival teams, this one has six big ones.
- Partnerships. Although I'm not really a fujoshi, I like how each team isn't just revolving around one powerhouse but two.
Oct 11, 2014 9:40 AM

Jun 2013
-unusual protagonist-Kuroko
- those pairings: Kuroko-Kagami/Midorima-Takao(my fav)/ ......
- awesome humour
-epic matches
- very few annoying characters
- trainings&power ups
-seyiuus
I can't tell what was the first moment I started to like it that much, certainly I loved it from the very beginning.
+ this
mayukachan said:
- Distinct characters with their own special quirks (Midorima's tsun, Kise's bubbly personality, Murasakibara's food obsession, Aomine's laziness, Kuroko's unintentionally creepy moments etc.) .
eisanOct 11, 2014 9:46 AM
Nov 14, 2014 8:23 PM

Oct 2013
1. It was an anime about basketball, and I had just watched the 2013 NBA Finals.

2. First episode got me hooked. And when Kuroko wrote "We will become the best in Japan" the deal was... sealed? Or something like that lol

3. I started to see how unique it was compared to previous anime I had watched (first sports anime no duh lol)

4. Unique characters! Awesome character interactions! (Hyuuga-Kyoshi, Kise-KAsamatsu, Kagami-Kuroko, Midorima-Takao, Kise-Aomine, Midorima-Akashi etc. etc. etc.) AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

5. Teamwork, friendship, all that fuzzy stuff I love lol

6. Despite the whole "abilities/powers" thing, it's pretty realistic compared to NBA basketball... don't ask why I'm comparing an anime to NBA lol. Apart from my favourite character, ironically, Midorima's ability is just plain impossible lol. But the rest are theoretically possible.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Dec 10, 2015 1:55 PM

Nov 2014
What made KnB is a bit special than any other sport anime is the GoM.. In most sport anime, after finish the regional qualification and made it to national, most of the opponents just introduce right there before the match.. How i'm supposed to be impressed to them if i just know the characters.. GoM on the other hand have already got their build up since episode 1, in addition of hype (like how kise say that he's the weakest GoM or Aomine introduced as an Ace of GoM).. pretty much every match related to GoM become far more interesting compare to any other sport anime since we got the buildup and hype for a long time even before the character officially introduced (like akashi and murasakibara)

Aside from that, Tetsu as a main protagonist is a breath of fresh air since most sport anime protagonist are a highly energetic guy who love the sport very much.. Here we got tetsu who while love the sport, but is lack of presence and lack of skills..

Last but not the least.. Like how they handled the characters since every character that got a focus is memorable for me..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Nov 12, 2016 7:12 AM

Feb 2016
Because it's really amusing.The characters are awesome and it's exciting

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Is anyone here?

removed-user - Nov 12, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 12, 2022 1:14 AM

» KUROKO NO BASKET AMV

hardik18 - Oct 1, 2015

3 by Yuvraj_Uchiha »»
Oct 18, 2017 12:34 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Newsletter Subscription!!! [Please, read!] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyo- - May 21, 2012

516 by nitchi »»
Oct 6, 2017 3:04 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Cards!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyo- - May 7, 2012

550 by One_DeathFlower »»
Aug 28, 2017 4:04 PM

» Which Kuroko no Basket Character are you? (part 2)

asckj1 - Mar 25, 2017

0 by asckj1 »»
Mar 25, 2017 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.