Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2008 7:57 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
wow. quite the chapter. very nice backstory and a very interesting turn of events. so he is offically a lizard knight.

and the surprise event joke was funny.
Suzune-chanSep 30, 2014 4:11 PM
Mar 6, 2011 1:36 PM

Aug 2010
So he does have a heart afterall! Soon he'll come to the realization destroying the earth is out of the question. Just beacuse his grandfather raised him to not make friends doesn't mean he can take it out his anger on the world
Oct 25, 2012 11:05 AM

Feb 2009
The horrible thing people can do because of love. Sometimes I wonder who can hurt you more your friend/family who love you or your enemy who hate you. While you can do something about your enemy what can you do about the one you care about.
May 14, 2013 6:52 PM
May 2013
MaxCrazy7 said:
The horrible thing people can do because of love. Sometimes I wonder who can hurt you more your friend/family who love you or your enemy who hate you. While you can do something about your enemy what can you do about the one you care about.

Exactly. Don't look at this as a major change, it's like, these people raised you and share your blood. You're friends were at least friends to you no matter what they did. It is harder to let them go or hate them than it is to hate any old stranger. You share a deep connection with them and breaking a bond like that is hard to do.

For instance being a fan of any sports team. A bandwagon fan doesn't care if a team does good or bad because he has no loyalties and will hop to the next great hype. A true fan will go through anything good or bad with their team, and while they may hate the new management or team direction, thdy love the team, the foundation, the history. It's just another long lasting bond.
Aug 19, 2013 11:42 PM

Jul 2013
Looks like Yuuhi has forgiven his grandfather for he has done, and now he's a lizard knight, this'll be interesting.
Sep 8, 2016 4:03 PM

Aug 2014
Honestly that old man doesn't deserve to be forgiving.
Sep 23, 2016 4:30 AM

Aug 2016
Grandpa lived with a girl, Grandpa got better.
Damn must be a fucked feeling that your grandfather used you for 10 years to react his pain on, then he lives for one and a half month with someone else and he got better.
Sep 20, 2017 7:39 PM

Dec 2015
After all these years he just "boom" and forgives him?? Just like that?? So disappointing...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 9, 2018 9:21 AM

Mar 2015
Damn I love that kind of development. I don't want him to keep being an edgy kid that wants to follow the princess around, but the guy who will stand up and make his own decisions. He just made a decision to save his grandpa because he remembered the happiest moment he had with his grandpa, which is a nice touch despite the 10 years of misery.

Nov 1, 2018 12:37 AM

May 2012
Well that sucked complete ass he had 1 wish, 1 fucking wish for anything he wanted and he saved his grandpa someone that ruined his life and now out of nowhere is apparently a real happy fellow.
Yeah fuck that, the chain thing is still there it's still gonna be annoying as fuck and it's still his grandpas fault and he's still an antisocial fuck and he has had a horrible life for 10 years, boom 5 mins and he wishes for him to be saved .... yeah complete shit.
Could have been better if he overcame that shit on his own right there or said that he needed no ones approval and that he had found his path now or something but nope forgive you.

To add insult to injury it destroys yuuhis character "yes i want to destroy this evil earth because i have some deep hatred towards everything, but please, please save my grandpa (the main reason i hate the earth) his pathetic apology about ruining my childhood is telling me to save him" it just doesn't work man it just doesn't and then he still keeps the edgy "heheheh yeah i'll destroy the earth yeah weeee" it just makes it seem so stupid, so retarded, kind of like he has an extra chromosome or two.
Altay545Nov 1, 2018 1:31 AM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Mar 2, 2019 12:02 PM
Aug 2018
Tied up in chains and locked in the storage room. Wtf?
And the salamander calls that "love"? Laughable. One second he curses his grandfather, then he falls, remembers one thing he said, starts to snivel and then forgives him?
Forgives 10 years of abuse? Weird pacing and chapter altogether.

And I still don't know if I should like or hate the maincharacter. I tend towards hate. He seems to be so inconsistent and pathetic.
Apr 29, 2020 2:33 AM

May 2017
What in the fuck. This is quite the strange story
Mar 27, 12:24 AM

Aug 2018
I have few problems with this chapter. He forgave his grandpa too fast, his grandpa is an old man who have already lived enough so the wish at best can give him extra 5 years? Can he not wish to be stronger or wish that these monsters disappear? That would have been more useful.
Even if the forgiveness was earned he doesn't need to live longer, just tell him you've forgiven him and let him die In peace.

More topics from this board

» Will this ever get an anime adaptation?

spigot - Oct 13, 2011

36 by AstaLoliDragneel »»
Apr 15, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Chapter 20 Discussion

Saviuz - Mar 9, 2010

12 by S_k_Roy »»
Apr 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Chapter 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 25, 2008

26 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 27, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Chapter 10 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 9, 2008

11 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 27, 1:11 AM

Poll: » Hoshi no Samidare Chapter 2 Discussion

Faust721 - Oct 19, 2008

16 by LariYun2008 »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.