Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 13, 2012 8:03 AM
Aug 2012
What do u think what will happen in season 2 between Issei and Rias?
will they feelings develop?
or will he fall in love with another girl?
Guys who read the light novel-Do Not give any spoilers.
Sep 13, 2012 10:17 AM

Aug 2012
IPerv said:

The feelings are already there it will just waiting till they admit it to each other.
Sep 14, 2012 6:40 AM
Aug 2012
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:

The feelings are already there it will just waiting till they admit it to each other.

but man there is other girls and he might fall in love with akeno.
she has bigger boobs than rias
akeno: B/W/H:102/60/89
rias: B/W/H: 99/58/90
see?
so issei might fall in love with her!
Sep 14, 2012 8:15 AM

Aug 2012
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:

see?

True but since in the beginning the first two main characters introduced were Issei and Rias in romance genres the first main male and female characters introduced are always the ones who fall in love with each other.
Sep 14, 2012 9:32 AM
Aug 2012
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:

see?

True but since in the beginning the first two main characters introduced were Issei and Rias in romance genres the first main male and female characters introduced are always the ones who fall in love with each other.

it's not true there is animes where he fall in love with someone he meets
later.and Akeno is so sexy and she got bigger boobs.
Sep 14, 2012 10:04 AM

Aug 2012
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:

see?

read light vol 10/11 and you will see how far his relationship with Rias has gotten.
Sep 14, 2012 12:58 PM
Aug 2012
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:

see?

read light vol 10/11 and you will see how far his relationship with Rias has gotten.

ohh man u gave me a spoiler!
now i know that u read the ln and issei will choose rias!
Sep 14, 2012 1:04 PM

Nov 2010
animeruler1 said:

No most of the time the main never picks anyone.
Sep 14, 2012 2:06 PM

Aug 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
animeruler1 said:

Does in this anime and the others don't have the right to be called romance animes if no-ones chosen.
Sep 15, 2012 9:26 AM
Aug 2012
animeruler1 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
animeruler1 said:

Does in this anime and the others don't have the right to be called romance animes if no-ones chosen.

it does have the right because issei can have romance with Rias and Akeno.
and maybe he should have 2 girlfriends!
2 is always better than 1
Sep 15, 2012 11:24 AM

Aug 2012
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
animeruler1 said:

true two is better than one especially girls with boobs as big as those two I'm so jealous bet even the writer was jealous of this character when he made him up.
Sep 15, 2012 11:44 AM

Nov 2010
animeruler1 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
animeruler1 said:

I don't think you have the right to decide what is considered romance anime. And sometimes choosing none is the correct answer, you can still have romance without picking someone.
Sep 16, 2012 11:50 AM
Aug 2012
animeruler1 said:
IPerv said:
animeruler1 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
animeruler1 said:

true two is better than one especially girls with boobs as big as those two I'm so jealous bet even the writer was jealous of this character when he made him up.

u are so right now!
and i jealous of Issei too xD
Sep 19, 2012 2:23 AM

Feb 2012
I don't really know as of the moment. We'll see when it airs.

Actually, If you'll look up close into DxD's Season 1, Rias has had feelings for him but Issei sees Rias as her master or something. That's how far their relationship has gotten after season 1. If you'll also look closer, Issei cares for Asia so much so yeah. he may end up with her.
Sep 19, 2012 6:47 AM
Aug 2012
pizza_012 said:

Actually, If you'll look up close into DxD's Season 1, Rias has had feelings for him but Issei sees Rias as her master or something. That's how far their relationship has gotten after season 1. If you'll also look closer, Issei cares for Asia so much so yeah. he may end up with her.

Good answer man.
I think that Rias cares about Asia but he doesnt like her.It feels like
he likes her as a sister and he had a lot of chances to do something
with Asia and 1 of them is when she asked him if he wants to see her
naked and he told that he doesnt and then Rias told him that
he can see her cause he saw her a lot of times naked and he got
horny and happy Loll/ I think Issei have feeling for Rias but only
a little and he doesnt aware of that himself,for now he is just
horny on her.
And dude I dont want to talk about it but I heard that Rias and Issei have
something in the novel but in 9-11 volume something like that
and its far away from what will be in season 2-volumes 3-4.
But I really hope that their relationship will actually develop and I really
like that bathing moments and this things when Issei gets horny xD.

But I liked your line of thought maybe I am wrong.
Sep 21, 2012 9:40 AM

Dec 2011
pizza_012 said:

Nah you must be delusional, Issei and Rias will be together why the hell would anyone choose Asia over such a delicious vixen queen of the hell? Episode 13 was proof enough that Issei wants Rias bad, the dude literally said Rias's virginity belonged to him, he stopped the wedding didn't he? Plus he rode off on a gryphon with a romantic kiss. Honestly I'm not even sure what you've been watching, if Issei gets Asia then she would simply be a #2 bitch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2012 9:50 AM

May 2012
We all know how does will end. With him choosing no one. Just like 90% of all harems.
Sep 21, 2012 10:47 AM
Aug 2012
LayedBack said:
pizza_012 said:

Nah you must be delusional, Issei and Rias will be together why the hell would anyone choose Asia over such a delicious vixen queen of the hell? Episode 13 was proof enough that Issei wants Rias bad, the dude literally said Rias's virginity belonged to him, he stopped the wedding didn't he? Plus he rode off on a gryphon with a romantic kiss. Honestly I'm not even sure what you've been watching, if Issei gets Asia then she would simply be a #2 bitch.
-Atomsk- said:
We all know how does will end. With him choosing no one. Just like 90% of all harems.

Asia should be the last number.
Number two is Akeno and then even Koneko better
and only than as the last number Asia will be.

And to the second I hope u are wrong because Issei and Rias together
make the perfect horny couple.
Sep 26, 2012 5:31 AM

Feb 2012
LayedBack said:
pizza_012 said:

I'm only putting up the possibilities mate. It may or may not happen, Okay? and Fyi, I said He "MAY", I didn't even say he "WILL" I hope that make sense to you.

Harems tend to make the main herione dumb at all times so he may actually end up with no one.

For those who want to know the new members. These characters will probably add up on Issei's harem. Open at your own risk. You can open it if you want to know the new characters in Rias's Peerage so badly.
Oct 5, 2012 10:13 AM
Aug 2012
pizza_012 said:
LayedBack said:
pizza_012 said:

I'm only putting up the possibilities mate. It may or may not happen, Okay? and Fyi, I said He "MAY", I didn't even say he "WILL" I hope that make sense to you.

Harems tend to make the main herione dumb at all times so he may actually end up with no one.

For those who want to know the new members. These characters will probably add up on Issei's harem. Open at your own risk. You can open it if you want to know the new characters in Rias's Peerage so badly.

ohhh man This fucking spoilers why why why and when i quoted u
I saw what was inside the spoiler so there will be 2 girls and 1 guy....
WE only need Rias and Issei and can add Akeno.
No More!!!
Really why to add more characters and not continiue with what there
are and go deeper with them.?
Oct 7, 2012 4:42 AM

Feb 2012
I'm sorry I didn't read your message clearly. Really sorry for that. I was careless.

The author added more characters that's why.

But...

I warned you beforehand, You shouldn't have opened what's inside of that spoiler.

Anyways, My apologies for being reckless and careless.
Oct 7, 2012 8:16 AM
Aug 2012
pizza_012 said:
I'm sorry I didn't read your message clearly. Really sorry for that. I was careless.

But...

I warned you beforehand, You shouldn't have opened what's inside of that spoiler.

I didnt open when i did quote
it wrote
/spoiler
and here the names of
the 3 characters
/

so i didnt open it i just saw it when i quoted you but its not your fault man.
i only know now that there will be 2 girls and 1 guy,the names doesnt tell me
anything
Nov 2, 2012 11:13 AM

Sep 2012
i want him to choose rias she is beautiful and all very im jealous of issei tooo

BUT i wouldnt even be mad if he chose koneko she is so cute

and i love the way akeno says my oh my lol sexual voice

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2012 4:19 AM

Nov 2009
IPerv said:
pizza_012 said:
LayedBack said:
pizza_012 said:

ohhh man This fucking spoilers why why why and when i quoted u
I saw what was inside the spoiler so there will be 2 girls and 1 guy....
WE only need Rias and Issei and can add Akeno.
No More!!!
Really why to add more characters and not continiue with what there
are and go deeper with them.?

This TS is jerk!

pizza_012 said:

But...

relax buddy, no once blame you. it's just this thread is too stupid.

clubparadisee said:
i want him to choose rias she is beautiful and all very im jealous of issei tooo

BUT i wouldnt even be mad if he chose koneko she is so cute

and i love the way akeno says my oh my lol sexual voice

AGREE! Akeno oh Akeno...

Let Rias to Issei, I take Akeno... muhahaha...
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Dec 3, 2012 7:27 AM

Sep 2012
I just want Rias and Issei become a couple and maybe get married because they are lovely couple
Dec 3, 2012 8:16 AM

Dec 2009
I saw the spoiler at my own risk...

Dec 3, 2012 8:18 AM

Dec 2009
but honestly I don't think I really care about this anime.
because the ecchiness is fucking exagerated as hell so. Which depends what situation it is in and I like it or hate it.

But I don't care about the romance in an anime like that.
Dec 12, 2012 7:59 PM

Dec 2012
i believe issei will fall in love with rias, and we all know that rias already loves issei, so im sure the director/designers know not to ruin the anime by doing so.
side note: i hope there ends up being more than a 2nd season also :3
Jan 8, 2015 3:25 AM

Dec 2014
Altaria-chan said:

But he thinks of Asia as a sister figure lol not someone he wants to be with

More topics from this board

» If Netflix announced they are doing a western live action adaptation of highschool dxd what will be your reaction to it?

Waifuexpert69 - May 6

39 by Zedlin »»
May 12, 6:57 PM

» Will they adapt the sequel LN (Shin High School DxD)?

JustSomeone15 - May 3

6 by Gantz-613 »»
May 6, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 12, 2012

175 by kagamiiin »»
May 5, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 5, 2012

271 by kagamiiin »»
May 5, 12:34 PM

» How old is Koneko? Does she have the same age as Asia?

JustSomeone15 - Apr 13

2 by shah7398 »»
May 4, 11:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.