Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Sep 3, 2012 5:32 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was really good in terms of explaining multiple theories about will power through Aoki and as well as the Inaba segment that follows. The Iori x Taichi despite being short resolved rather nicely too. Here are my thoughts,

About Iori x Taichi resolve and segment, I found a little too hyper Iori in the spoiler
but knowing her excitement of Taichi suddenly wanting to tell, it was expected of her hyperisme. However it quickly became quite the emotional emitting from Iori in the spoiler
with not only tears as a element but MOE with her blushes. The resolve going smoothly and nicely I cannot stress out how much of a appeal Iori was in the spoiler
in different senses while being also MOE and BRO-FIST cool with Taichi. That was one cool BRO-FIST TBH.

About Taichi/Aoki resolve, liked it a lot in 2 parts. First one in the spoiler
nicely showed at the resolved itself and Aoki got me a little nervous as to why WTF would he get so serious in expression till he lead in as to why. Iori being there was good too.

The second part was the youth talk and I certainly like the sound of the expression itself being at my age. The nice thing over the segment is the marvel of scenery in the spoiler
such as the effect it made itself on the youth talks and how it reflected its feel as 2 teenage boys talked about it. Quite a scenery melding into the conversation of the boys.

About Yui and Aoki/Taichi resolve segment, BEST FOR ME! I love DFC and therefore I love Yui not to mention her MOE in the following,

CANNOT BE BEATEN! Why? Pouting + blushing + MOE = deadly combo and the MOE/blushing effect IMO is balanced out expression wise. Truly I cannot see how much amazing it was if already the nice imagination of Aoki in the spoiler
nicely stitched shows of Yui and her sexy outlook in lingerie among the other depictions there.
Then comes my 3 points as to why I loved the conversation and rich expressions of Yui in the list
  • The first part in the spoiler
    was nice due to Aoki offering the love hotel deal. Now it sounds all too good but if he should succeed, it would prove he does not want Yui for sex at all! Does not want to love her for it. It would be Ultimate Proof of love. IMO he can do it and I hoped Yui would have said yes to it but alas no way. The pillow and plushy throws were a nice comedic part.

• The second part is the most vital and emotional for me in the spoiler
    for it proves that Taichi himself would not hurt Yui and that his reason is his love for her. Rather deep IRL feelings conveyed there. Loads of males use that line a lot and it’s a deep charmer TBH. So I really liked the emotional flow there of Aoki and Yui.

• The last was nice outburst of the love hotel deal being brought back in the spoiler
    but it’s what came after of the whole “Knight Kneeling” or the “Gentleman Stance #X” among the variation and huge choice of them. Aoki really impressed me with his ways there towards Yui.
Those 3 points being said, I think I said quite enough TBH in proving outright of how amazing the chemistry was of the love between Yui/Aoki.

Other than that I liked Aoki’s theory of Will power overwriting emotional response being 10 folded in power. That was rather interesting of Aoki and will power notion itself. It’s quite possible as he mentions. Depends on your will in thee end.

About Inaba segment, oh the terrible shit I wish to do with Heartseed by seeing his COCK UGLY FUNGUS POSSESSING SPIRITUAL SHIT FACE in the following,

Particularly when he made Inaba feel like he did in the spoiler
that was really not cool. I can so much as to understand perhaps Inaba restraining herself from her urges to masturbate with this whole Heartseed shit going on or from the fact she feels disgusted that she whored herself out to Taichi but that Heartseed resurfaces that problem that Inaba is trying so much to fight is UNFORGIVABLE! Perhaps Heartseed might be helping Inaba with her inner but he should remember he still a SOB that enforces shit upon those young people.

That being said got to thank for seeing Inaba’s mother in the spoiler
it was to see a glimpse of her. I also notice that Inaba’s brother in the spoiler
from the looks of his fashion might be a PLAYER to goes out with girls and has fun with them leading eventually to sex maybe? Well that type of Gino person.

BTW Image Stitches and Pic Dump in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-kokoro.html
Whom has nice Yui ones.

While speaking of fan service the new poster of this month in the spoiler
size reduced.

Shows the girls rather nicely in swimsuits, which reminds me that there most likely shall not be a beach episode from the looks of this series which makes it very nice to have such a poster.
Yumekichi11Sep 3, 2012 5:44 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 3, 2012 5:59 PM

Nov 2011
Heartseed is an heartless asshole but from the way I see it, it could just be a form of tough love. He is unleashing "desires" from the way he's presenting himself in the previous episodes up to this point ranging from lust to gluttony etc.

Overall, in my respective, Heartseed is like playing a game with these kids right now. It's a different change of pace and I like what I'm seeing. Whether he will be the main antagonist of the series will be seen. (he probably is at this point although in some way, I see life itself as the major antagonist) *something I learned from Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 6

A friend of mine also talked to me about this earlier during the weekend and thought the certain shift from body switch to desires is a bit rushed in. I think it works fine though as a plot device because too many body switching may eventually get confusing, at least imo. With this new fresher plot device of the desires being unleashed, it sure is refreshing.
Sep 3, 2012 6:07 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Heartseed is an heartless asshole but from the way I see it, it could just be a form of tough love. He is unleashing "desires" from the way he's presenting himself in the previous episodes up to this point ranging from lust to gluttony etc.
Indeed and he only cares to see the effects not how it affects the other persons. TBH that DOES bother me.
Stark700 said:
Overall, in my respective, Heartseed is like playing a game with these kids right now. It's a different change of pace and I like what I'm seeing. Whether he will be the main antagonist of the series will be seen. (he probably is at this point although in some way, I see life itself as the major antagonist) *something I learned from Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 6
Indeed it is to show out life realism in many senses as small as getting zits by eating candy to find out another genital and learn to use it. Certainly but Heartseed is the main SOB Male of 2012 TBH.
Stark700 said:
A friend of mine also talked to me about this earlier during the weekend and thought the certain shift from body switch to desires is a bit rushed in. I think it works fine though as a plot device because too many body switching may eventually get confusing, at least imo. With this new fresher plot device of the desires being unleashed, it sure is refreshing.
Unless the LN or manga or another source of it is done to show if details were omitted I might not agree with this. I do agree of Time Constraints and that they had to do it shorter than usual.

However the transition might be better in a novel version. Manga wise some details are more in it IMO. Not enough but they are there.

Sep 3, 2012 6:10 PM

Nov 2011
For the SOB Male of the 2012, he and Nomi from Accel World are sort of tied imo.

Unless, there's someone else that can top them this Fall.
Sep 3, 2012 6:15 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
For the SOB Male of the 2012, he and Nomi from Accel World are sort of tied imo.

Yeah Nomi! Him too indeed.

Sep 3, 2012 8:07 PM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

Yeah Nomi! Him too indeed.

I am leaning a lot more towards Heartseed in that department. Nomi's antagonistic style is nowhere near as potent or as enraging as Heartseed. What Nomi has accomplished in Accel World is using cheap tactics in order to gain points, low blow taunts to piss them off, and putting one of their friends in a position against each other. All that is still pretty fucked up, but when weighed against Heartseed, it just doesn't compare. You pretty much have Heartseed throwing in all these crazy phenomenon that drive five people on the edge of insanity on an almost constant basis. Remember episode five where he sends Iori off the bridge and makes everyone believe she was actually going to die? That, in my book, puts him at top of the charts when it comes to SOB Male of the Year.
Sep 3, 2012 9:05 PM
Dec 2008
Well, this time there wasn't really much to miss, so it was good to find out that all the things that was mentioned in Yumekichi11's OP was what i've seen (and streamed for fun).

Now for my addition: Really loved the return of the comedy in the series, especially after so much depression there's finally a fun side to each situation - bathroom gags in the switching personalities, and in this one, the unleashed desire for food.. Ben-To style.
Sep 3, 2012 9:11 PM

Oct 2010
best72 said:
Well, this time there wasn't really much to miss, so it was good to find out that all the things that was mentioned in Yumekichi11's OP was what i've seen (and streamed for fun).

Now for my addition: Really loved the return of the comedy in the series, especially after so much depression there's finally a fun side to each situation - bathroom gags in the switching personalities, and in this one, the unleashed desire for food.. Ben-To style.
FOOD FIGHTS! Amazing I did not have time to mention it but it was quite hilarious when you think even Taichi got into it at the end.

Sep 3, 2012 9:28 PM
Dec 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
FOOD FIGHTS! Amazing I did not have time to mention it but it was quite hilarious when you think even Taichi got into it at the end.

Yea still loved how he stayed stable for 8/10ths of a sentence/thought and then "I'M JOINING IN! GIMME GIMME!"
Also, Yui still holds the record of being able to smash a table and get all food off it onto the floor in one hit.
After watching the scene, first thought after seeing their eyes was "They're Zombies."
Sep 3, 2012 9:49 PM

Oct 2010
best72 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yea still loved how he stayed stable for 8/10ths of a sentence/thought and then "I'M JOINING IN! GIMME GIMME!"
Also, Yui still holds the record of being able to smash a table and get all food off it onto the floor in one hit.
After watching the scene, first thought after seeing their eyes was "They're Zombies."
Or plain under control and this what their system shows out from being like drugged kind of. Could be a play around to show that.

Sep 6, 2012 9:53 PM

Jan 2012
Stark700 said:

I personally feel that Nomi would win it he's twisted in every sense. Heartseed on the other hand does help them out although using really messed up ways. Even in this episode if he didn't do that to Inaba she would probably just ignore the rest of them forever.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pairing

Soshinra - Jul 21, 2012

12 by Lupus_Igneus »»
Aug 19, 2014 1:40 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars and signatures from Kokoro Connect Episode 12! YUI x AOKI TIME!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 22, 2012 4:36 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

9 by MiyatouSeishirou »»
Sep 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Kokoro Connect Episode 10! Avatar and signatures can be asked!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

8 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.