Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2008 11:34 AM

Dec 2007
My top is something like this:
1.Overal [good story, good art and developed chatachters]:
~Wann (100% perfect girl, Can't lose you, Snow queen, 9 faces of love): I personaly love the art, it's so sweet and eyecandy, the dramas are also well developed.
~Yoon Ji Un (Excel, Dear Waltz, Pahanjip, Cynical Orange): really interesting characters and the art is really cute ^^.
~Lee Hyeon-Sook (The flowers of evil, Really, Seduction More Beautiful Than Love): she has beautiful art and interesting stories, the charachters really seem real, love all of her works O.O.
2.Good art:
~YOON Mi-kyung (A Cat that Loved a Fish, The Bride of the Water God): the art is really gorgeous, too bad that the story is not so complex, not the characters.
~Lee So Young (Model, Arcana): that dark art of hers excites me...
3.Good stories:
~Kang Eun Young (Hissing, Yaya, Prince of destruction): I think she has interesting ideeas, her only work that was a total desaster was "Prince of destruction".
~Hwang Mi Ri (Hot blooded woman, Cutie boy, Love SOS etc.): cute funny stories ^^, too bad that the art is not that greate and the charachters are usualy simple and remain undeveloped.
~Lee Young-You (Kill me kiss me, Priceless, Moon boy): the art is not so good, but love her funny stories, she really has a good humor ^^.
So, who is your favorite manhwaka?
shizweiNov 24, 2009 12:08 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 18, 2008 2:33 PM

Oct 2007
Dal-Young Im (Dall-Young Lim) as to be my fave because he's created such amazing manhwa as Unbalance x Unbalance, Black God and Aflame Inferno. Not to forget that he tends to team up with amazing artist. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2008 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
I like:

& Hwang, Sook Ji (H2O, Oath To Love & Passion, Angel Shop)
--> She have a pretty cute style specially for the covers. Her story makes me on a love rollercoaster.

& YOO Hajin (Totally Captivated, Adventure and Trouble Diary, WA!)
--> The art is good and her chibis are different from the usual. Draws smexy men.

& VIN Lee (Mana, Crazy Love Story, One)
--> Fresh, impressive and detailed art. Stories with depth and meaning.

& LEE Sang Eun (Utopia of Homosexuality, The Kidnapping of Minja Jo's Boyfriend, Forget About Love)
--> Lighhearted stories with good humor sometimes with inconsistent plot.

& Lee So Young (Model, Arcana, Check)
--> More on dark features since she draw horror stories. I don't quite like her noseless characters. Michael is definitely my fave.

---

I don't like Kang Eun Young characters. It looks lacking and all the same. You get deceive by the covers. >,<"

Hwang Mi ri's plot always revolves around strong, tactless, glutton woman. Usually in a gang. Jjang and his/her subordinates with lots of crack. Haha! Kinda tiring sometimes but still enjoyable.
Sep 28, 2009 12:36 AM

Jul 2009
Yoon, Mi-Kyung (The Bride of the Water God, A cat that loved a fish, Railroad)
Beautiful, detailed art. Beautiful stories.
Lee, Hyeon-Sook (Flower of Evil, Really?! (Reading) Savage Garden (Plan to read) )
Amazing Art, impresionant stories, Flower of evil really makes me cry..
Lee, So Young (Model)
Dark, detailed art. Nice and original stories.

If I forgot something.. Edit :)

sorry for bad english >.<
Dec 5, 2009 2:55 AM

Mar 2009
Hwang Mi Ri (He Dedicated to Roses , Cutie Boy, Honggane, Hot Blooded Woman, Legend of Nereid, Miunohri to Swan, The Moment When a Fox Becomes a Wolf)
I really enjoy reading about strong heroines, jjang and their changing because of love...
Dec 5, 2009 3:22 AM

Jul 2009
Hwang Mi Ri (Hot blooded woman, Cutie boy, Love SOS etc.): cute funny stories ^^, too bad that the art is not that greate and the charachters are usualy simple and remain undeveloped.

i dont think,her art is not great.i think,she draw them really unique,and beauty!
<3
Sango_chan_desuDec 26, 2009 7:08 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2009 4:35 AM

Dec 2009
It’s definitely Hwang Mi Ri, the characters are unique and the drawings are great. I can easily distinguish her work because her style is different and really gorgeous. I also prefer Yoon Mi-Kyung because The Bride of the Water God’s art is undeniably gorgeous! They both have great works.
yukari29Dec 26, 2009 4:40 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The BEST manhwa ART STYLE!

la_tigra - May 30, 2010

21 by arahera »»
Aug 31, 2016 3:56 PM

» » Discussion: What Are You Reading Now?

shizwei - Dec 4, 2009

39 by arahera »»
Aug 30, 2016 1:18 PM

» » Discussion: First Manhwa You Read

shizwei - Dec 4, 2009

41 by arahera »»
Aug 30, 2016 1:16 PM

» » Discussion: Manga vs. Manhwa

oxanabanana - Mar 16, 2009

23 by Nagadir-chan »»
Apr 18, 2012 9:38 AM

» » Discussion: Manhwas that You Want to See Animated

CodeSaint - Nov 20, 2009

20 by lepapillon »»
Feb 28, 2012 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.