Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 25, 2012 4:12 AM
Aug 2012
Good afternoon guys,

Me and some friends made a small company which develops all kind of video games. We hadnt had any serious work until now. But that is to change.We are developing video games for the android market, mac, linux and Windows.

However, we are planing on making our first project which is a visual Novel. For that we need a skilled painter. We have a lack of painters in our group. We have some musicians and promoters but no painter.

What we require from a painter are the skills to draw Anime Characters and maybe backgrounds.

Please note that our group is a nonprofit company so no one gets paid. And the game we are developing should be free to download. Unless we have a change of mind. should we have a change of mind the painter will get his share :).

But we are not planing on selling our game. its just a project for fun and bring something new to boring market.

People who wants to help us, please contact me. it might be good fun developing a game. so we could need a hand.

If you think you're capable of that please contact me. Im looking forward to you :)
Sep 1, 2012 5:14 PM

May 2011
have like a website or something?

More topics from this board

» Oil Painting of Boa Hancock from One Piece Stampede

mufarari - Yesterday

3 by mufarari »»
Today, 7:20 AM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

8 by DONKURARI »»
Today, 3:10 AM

» I make animations and oil paintings, so I need your supports, please!

mufarari - May 17

5 by mufarari »»
Yesterday, 2:51 PM

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1633 by On_demina »»
Yesterday, 10:05 AM

» Aspiring Writer Looking for Feedback

YungStairwell - May 13

2 by luckyrune »»
Yesterday, 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.