Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2008 7:59 PM

May 2007
we've had alot of newcomers these past few days. so feel free to let us know who you are and anything else about yourself. Old members feel free to post as well.

I am disgust. i love all genres of anime though i prefer dark, out of the norm series. and i love Motoko.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 20, 2008 9:45 PM
Jun 2008
I am Inuyasha23. I love Inuyasha (obviously) and Dragonball Z. I don't watch other animes out of fear of becoming addicted to them as well. Still, if you'd like to recommend any let me know. I LOVE love stories. Thus my love and obsession with Inuyasha.
Oct 23, 2008 5:33 AM

Jul 2008
Nicknamed Firebomber, my real name is Henry. I love anime (mostly) moe, bishoujo, mahou shoujo, and mecha. I can only remind some since its too many... such as Nanoha series, Gundam series, nanatsuiro drops, inukami, kannazuki no miko, etc... (Like I say, too many to remember)..>.<
But, I'm open to any recommended titles (Anything other than horror). I've been watching Black Lagoon and Higurashi lately thou'... and it scared me.
Oct 23, 2008 9:18 AM

May 2007
Firebomber said:
Nicknamed Firebomber, my real name is Henry. I love anime (mostly) moe, bishoujo, mahou shoujo, and mecha. I can only remind some since its too many... such as Nanoha series, Gundam series, nanatsuiro drops, inukami, kannazuki no miko, etc... (Like I say, too many to remember)..>.<
But, I'm open to any recommended titles (Anything other than horror). I've been watching Black Lagoon and Higurashi lately thou'... and it scared me.

Black Lagoon is amazing. lol you scared of Revy?

Nov 12, 2008 11:30 AM
Oct 2007
heya, i'm josh~ big give away i know..
i like mostly all things except dark anime so i tend to steer away from those.. tho, i am absolutely loving Higurashi. i also tend to steer away from mecha..

i wasn't much of an anime fan i mean i watched DBZ back in the day.. but, that was the dubbed version on tv. i was younger ^^.

friend of mine told me to watch naruto and gave me like the first 60 or so episodes.. i was mostly hooked.. watched it week to week.. then i started to watch Bleach.. i liked that too~ then came Elfen Lied and Melancholy of Haruhi .. those 2 are what really started it for me.. through recommendations of friends i was officially hooked..
fav anime is One Piece.. i started watching it roughly into it's 200th episode and have been loving it since..

disgust said:
Firebomber said:

Black Lagoon is amazing. lol you scared of Revy?

Black lagoon isn't horror at all.. it's like a mafia show lol.. Revy rocks! i'd hit that ;)
Nov 12, 2008 12:45 PM

Sep 2007
kazue here! haven't been around MAL much. Didn't watch any animes recently makes me feel like I'm not entitled to be around MAL .::crying at the corner::. well, could say I like mecha, shounen action but really I'm quite open to try anything. Because once, I promised myself I won't get hooked up with mecha genre and believed that I hate them until I watched Gundam Seed and get totally hooked, love them to bits. so better, not limiting myself coz I'm going to lie to myself then. Mecha genre got the largest percentage among other genres in my list (mine is not big of a list) .Because when I get bored and want to watch the new anime and don't know which anime will worth it, I just go with mecha.it's like, you can't make mistake with mecha! don't watch much horror..really need to watch more of them. And have a hard time to watch shoujo romance (rather read them). really need to be in mood to watch them and much better if there's other issues focused on other than the romance. eg: Aishiteruze Baby (about the teenager realtion with the baby) Nana (more like a general life situation)...
Jan 17, 2009 9:13 AM

May 2008
eluadyl here, a rp nick i have made up. so it doesn't mean anything. I like nearly all kinds except mechas and nana-like anime.
Feb 7, 2009 5:47 PM

May 2007
i used to have a mecha fear, but ive warmed up to them now.

Apr 16, 2009 11:01 AM

Mar 2009
Hi- This said introduce yourself, so I am. I just joined this site and the club VERY recently so I'm still trying to find my way around here.
Online Name: Windeen
Online Nickname: Windy
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
I'm from the State of Florida. I currently live in Tennessee and don't like it(The mountain air and height makes me unwell).
I like Anime-obviously, generally in the fantasy, romance, action/adventure, martial arts, magic, drama-genre.
I don't like very bloody Animes If their to violent and bloody (I.E. Elfin Lied-*Shudders at the Memory*)they give me nightmares for months-*Still can't sleep well*. No offense meant to people who DO like those animes. I know a lot of people who like them.
I don't have a normal job, Nor do I go to/or have gone to college. I graduated High School at 18 and went to Tech school when I was 19, I became a certified Computer operator and then got ill with a heart problem and a pain disorder called Fibormyalgia. I still have both-there's no cure as of yet. I am a professional artist(Doesn't mean much with the econimy the way it is), have been professional since I was 15.
And hope to go to an art school in the future at some time. My heart problem sometimes prevents me from being online for weeks, or months at a time, and sometimes only days. So there will probably be times when I don't respond, it'll probably be because of that.

Don't know if you guys care about this stuff. It'll be in my bio along with other info(When I get it up), but I figured I'd try and introduce myself the best I can.
Apr 16, 2009 12:12 PM
Mar 2008
Sounds like a tough lifestyle <:0
heres hoping for a better health. Maybe you could show us some of your art? That would be pretty cool. I use to want to be an illustrator (still do at times) but talent is lacking u__u
Apr 16, 2009 3:56 PM

Mar 2009
I might do that at a later date, it's all under my real name and I'm usually a bit nervous when meeting new people, about letting them know my real name. I wasn't trying to complain, I just have gotten use to mentioning that heart problem when introducing myself because I've been yelled at before for ignoring people.
I feel a lot older than I am though. I still live at home because I can't really live alone with the heart problem. I've always wanted to be an Illustrator or Animator. I'm still planning on being an illustrator.
^^ It's nothing against you guys that I don't want to show it yet. I hope you guys know that.
Apr 18, 2009 5:59 PM

Aug 2007
I bet you guys didn't know this but I was born in 1985. Crazy huh? I live in CA and have been an anime fan since 1996 when I borrowed a friend's DragonBall Z VHS fansubs. That was the beginning of it all. I like pretty much all genres though I tend to stay away from a lot of the overly cutesy moe stuff or generic harem anime. Just not my thing and it all feels the same anyway. Other than that I'm pretty open to anything and am not very picky. I like to watch random stuff in hopes of finding some gems.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Club Cards [Gallery+Subscription]

TCHaos - Apr 21, 2009

30 by TCHaos »»
Mar 17, 2010 3:53 AM

» Club Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

clc - Jun 5, 2008

1411 by windeen-windy »»
Feb 8, 2010 2:49 PM

» Ask forum

TCHaos - Aug 25, 2008

44 by machirude »»
Jan 17, 2010 3:24 PM

» JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS BORN IN 1985 !!!

TCHaos - Jun 3, 2009

3 by sargtlin »»
Oct 6, 2009 2:48 AM

» Things that happened in '85

Acinonyx - Apr 16, 2008

13 by windeen-windy »»
May 8, 2009 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.