Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2012 5:54 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The leader is still not admitting wrong "because he's prepared to be the bad guy". It seems like Shinsengumi had bad impression on Chizuru later on is because of him...

Kondou's been nice to Hijikata ever since he did another job with the dream of wanting to be bushi.

Yamazaki telling the main guy to leave soon.

lol~ Cute way of Heisuke cover his shyness? embarrassment? by being so childish in front of the main guy, but he learned to be harsh because another Rasetsu was created because the one under the leader led the bad guy that the leader brought back to drink for the experience.

The main guy is finally wanting to be stronger by getting Saitou-san teach him according to the preview.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 21, 2012 3:46 PM

Jan 2011
So Heisuke wasn't prepared to kill somebody too.
Oh, death to Niimi, he's soooo annoying! I agree with Souji! Someone should finish him off soon!
A rasetsu swimming, I don't know why but that made me laugh a lot. Kkkkkkkk
So the unknown woman is going to appear in the next episode, I've heard that she appeared in one game, but I didn't play it. Looking forward to see her.
Finally Ryuunosuke decided to become stronger. He made an excellent choice by choosing Hajime as his sensei ^^
Kyaaaa! Hajimeee! *-*
Aug 21, 2012 6:41 PM
Jan 2008
Well goddamn...about time Ryuunouke decided to stop beating around the bush.

Enjoyed the background stories of Kondo and Hijikata in their teens....

SHorty kills the roaming zombie.

And Serizawa basically does not give a f**k as evidenced with Hijikata screaming at him.
Aug 22, 2012 7:30 AM

May 2012
i really love to see about Ryuunosuke's past, because in the 1st episode (flashback where i think his mother is really angry to him because of tainting the name of his father as a samurai ) Am i right?
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Aug 22, 2012 7:32 AM

May 2012
And didn't Ryuunosuke is came from the family of a samurai,i think somehow he know how to use a sword . Just afraid to use it because of what happened to his past ( Sorry,just my thoughts) ^^
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Aug 22, 2012 8:31 AM

Sep 2007
Thought they'd cover a bit more of Toshi's past. Ah well....maybe next time =)

d'aww.... Heisuke and his more pacifist (compared to everyone else in the Shinsengumi at least) attitude. Loved that about him in the game too.

They try to teach Ryuunosuke how to fight next time? Ohhh~ Gonna be interesting how he reacts and stuff (and maybe he'll finally let his background slip out or something?)
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 23, 2012 1:18 PM

May 2011
Ah, younger Kondou and Hijikata, how serious but also a bit adorable in their friendship. Even with their chances in life it is still nice seeing them standing with their eyes to the sky and talking of their connected aspirations. I had to sigh at Ryuunosuke going out with Heisuke twice considering how Ryuunosuke still reacts to violence. But hopefully seeing Heisuke going through with it will gave Ryuunosuke the motivation to overcome his fears.
Aug 23, 2012 4:38 PM

Jul 2010
I wish Ibuki would grow a pair already.
I hope that he manages to grow a pair next episode because I'm getting tired of his cowardly antics.
Aug 24, 2012 5:19 PM

Mar 2012
I hope Souji isn't serious about commiting supuku
Heisuke had some really nice lines
HeisuexRyunosuke moments beats everything this ep
Hell, Heisuke was cute spinning the sake Ryunosuke bought
and he said some deep words about being a samurai
Lol Chizuru is mentioned

next ep: wow Ryunosuke is finally going to learn fight and that pretty blond lady is going to appear, I also think Kuzusu will
Jun 24, 2013 8:52 AM

Dec 2010
Now this was a quality episode. The Hijikata/Kondo conversation was really moving. Heisuke's part in this episode was really good as well.

It's episode 7 and Ryunosuke's lack of will/resolve can't help but annoy me so much..
Jul 14, 2013 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
Heisuke. :3 Never thought that he still wasn't ready to kill someone.
Somebody just slice Niimi. He is so annoying.
Sep 26, 2013 7:33 PM

Jul 2011
Omg, Heisuke. Why are you suddenly so adorable and cute =v=
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Oct 16, 2013 1:12 AM

Jul 2008
Well he had to get his first kill in sometime. He's exactly right, he needs to strengthen his resolve.

More topics from this board

» Can I Watch This Prequel Without Watching the Other Series?

Motion_Menace - Oct 13, 2012

8 by YukiPwns00 »»
Jun 3, 2023 8:38 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Reimeiroku Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2012

47 by future_dose »»
Jun 5, 2020 7:15 AM

Poll: » Hakuouki Reimeiroku Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 1, 2012

48 by Clarexaizabela »»
Apr 6, 2018 1:46 PM

Poll: » Hakuouki Reimeiroku Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2012

21 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Oct 31, 2017 4:11 PM

» WTFuck!!!

talkngseverdhead - Apr 22, 2014

1 by Golexi »»
Apr 29, 2017 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.