Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Jun 12, 2009 2:57 PM

Jan 2008
and one more welcome ^^

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jun 13, 2009 9:10 AM

May 2009
Welocme to MALMMSC^^ Hope you have fun at your time here^^
Jun 13, 2009 11:50 PM
May 2008
Hia everyone, my name is aine, i`m a big manga/anime fan and i hope i can make new friends here. Feel free to send a friend request, i accept everyone.
sry friends for being late with replies... am being a bit over sensitive...
Jun 13, 2009 11:54 PM

May 2009
Welocme to MALMMSC^^ Hope you have fun at your time here^^
Jun 15, 2009 10:28 AM

Dec 2008
Hello everyone...

Been using this site to search up animes for quite some time but never actually visited the sites clubs so I guess I'll start here...

Introduction...This is never easy is it?

My name:I see no reason to mention it as it isn't really used anymore.(Exceptions are my family,teachers and close friends)Reason I don't like it.And I would absolutely love to one day make it a taboo to ever mention that name again^^.So lets see what you could call me...Not sure.Take your pick~~~Uzuki(people I know from games call me that)Kiraka(it looks ok on words but calling someone by this is weird)Oh well forget it Just call my NightScythe like what my life is based on ^^(I know this is kinda alot of stuff no one sane would want to know but its an intro right?And this shows names are important to me ^^)

Ok I have no idea what else to say.

Age:15(Forever 15 mentality or else it wouldn't be me ^^)
Place of birth:Singapore

About me:I doubt I can describe it in words but lets just say I'm a absolute failure in reality.Even my body is dying(well kinda.)And I don't have a 'Life' unless you mean in my own world,fiction,dreams ect.And to prove even more of my failure,my life is based on a person who doesn't exist name was Priscillia/Ayazaki but changed to Allumitia/Alluminate.I consider myself unique though(but then again stupid people always think they're the smartest don't they?).But pretty much you can find out what normal people would want to know in the first conversation with me ^^ and that is to stay away from this weirdo or to not.

Likes:Fiction in any form.Animation,novels,dreams.Most Japanese language music.
Dislike:People who live in Reality.Low lifes.People who think girls are all for pleasure,reproduction.Sluts.'Myself'

Wish to do before official death of this mortal body.
1.Finish writing Eyes of Origin(Novel)
2.If I couldn't give Allumitia a body of flesh and bones,then dollfie that looks like her.
3.Know a girl that KNOWS/understand who/what I am.
4.To kill at least one 'inferior' human being.
5.Die.So I won't have to do anything.(pure laziness)

Goals in life.(This life in Reality)
Nothing attainable.
Cause goals are too out of reach.
1.Bring MY fiction to Reality
2.Bring Allumitia to Life.
3.Bring NightScythe to Life.

Conclusion:I'm a human thats not one.And a failure that has passed the chart of failures.And a guy that has no Life=)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2009 12:03 PM

Feb 2009
Name: Em, or how ever anyone can break the name "Emily" apart. (No one ever calls me that.)
Occupation: A student. (Oh boy.) And i'm beginning to work soon.

Others things of interest:

Food: Most anything. I usually make my own meals, and throw in random spices; pretending to be a cook. The only thing I steer away from usually is a lot of red meat. Not that it's a silly weight issue, I'm just not a fan of the taste.
Extra Activities: I am TERRIBLE at any sports, so I stick to theatre. And I think i'm actually quite alright in what I do. I also on and off write for my school paper. (Whoo! Entertainment section!)
Music: I listen to it all. And I mean ALL.
Movie genres: Actions, Comedies and most "thriller."
Anime genres: Mostly action/comedy. Some romance.

What I look like:
Uh. I'm short? I cut my own hair, so it's short-ish and a brown color. I've dyed it once. And HATED it. I also have brown eyes, but they are really dark. Basically, I have almost no pupils. 89% of the time. Also, I'm average weight. (Score for the YMCA membership!)

Erm...I'll add more when I think of some. Hope to talk soon!

Jun 15, 2009 3:13 PM
May 2009
errrm
hi there all im a 22 year old girl from cold norway. lol. my real name is ida but mostly called arisa.
activities:manga, anime, games, my cats, my dog, books, hangin with friends.
i watch mostly every type of anime i can find
love music to have about 30,000 songs on my pc.

ummm im not really god to introduce myself lol so please contact me and ill ansver.
im here to look for friends that are anime manga fans like me. i hardly know anyone that have the same interests as me.

so pretty pretty please i badly need some otakus to talk to
Jun 15, 2009 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
ookay thats much to read ...erf ... damn im too lazy atm to read all of it sry xDD
but at least i want to say welcome and have fun ^^

Jun 22, 2009 12:44 PM
Jun 2009
hi :3 im matt..i like anime..anime music and making AMVs (anime music videos) ill now be posting a separate thread so that you can see all my vids! x3 Enjoy!
Jun 22, 2009 9:27 PM

Nov 2008
Cool, an amv thread seems like a cool idea. I've been thinking of trying my hand at them too.
Anyways, welcome.
Jun 26, 2009 12:59 PM
Jun 2009
hi, Im Tom
Im a big fan of anime and manga, I'll give anything a chance before I give my final judgement XD
Im willing to make new friends ^^
I draw a comic series which I upload to deviantart ( links in my profile ) Im not that good but its what I like doing.
Im looking foward to meeting all of you ^^
Jun 26, 2009 2:26 PM

Jan 2008
welcome and have fun ^^

Jun 29, 2009 7:11 AM
Nov 2008
Welcome to da club, homie! B)
Jun 29, 2009 8:30 AM

Jul 2008
I'm back, guys! With a brand new username! :D

@Natsuki-kun: Hehehe, living up to your promise, I see... thanks, buddy! ^_^
Jun 29, 2009 9:02 AM
Nov 2008
Mai_Tokiha_86 said:
I'm back, guys! With a brand new username! :D

@Natsuki-kun: Hehehe, living up to your promise, I see... thanks, buddy! ^_^

WELCOME BACK, HOMIE!!! *HUGSSSSSSSSSS*

Now tell me, man... who are the motherfuckers who made ya leave, homie? I'll fuck 'em up real good for ya!
Jun 29, 2009 7:18 PM

Jul 2008
Don't worry about them, buddy... they are just people on the other side of the screen :)
Jun 29, 2009 7:54 PM

Nov 2007
hmmm well my real name is rene its pronounced ree-nay and my hobbies are shuffling watching anime and playing games i am 16 my birth day is december 30th 1992 and well if you want to get to know me better why not send me a message xp

Jun 29, 2009 7:58 PM

Jul 2008
boomsickle said:
hmmm well my real name is rene its pronounced ree-nay and my hobbies are shuffling watching anime and playing games i am 16 my birth day is december 30th 1992 and well if you want to get to know me better why not send me a message xp

Welcome to the MALMSC! ^_^

This is where you make new friends so have fun!
Jul 4, 2009 4:14 PM

Jan 2008
and one more welcome ^^

Jul 7, 2009 8:03 AM

Aug 2007
Hello, I am aly_angelflight, a resident of the good ol' USA. I'm 16 years old and a "kawaii" fanatic. I fall primarily into the meganekko sterotype in RL... with some genkiness added in and without the gentle-sounding voice, of course. I also have other personality traits that usually my brother only gets to see, such as my sarcasm, impatience, and teasing nature. I want to be a computer programmer. :3
Jul 9, 2009 6:38 AM

Jul 2009
Hey I'm Junho, an 18 years old Korean who lives in England.
I'm not entirely sure when I started watching anime but it was less than 3 or 4 years ago... Anyhoo, I love watching anime and reading manga, although I can be a little sceptical when it comes to watching anime: like the anime not having enough plots, not being plotless enough, too much ecchi stuff pushing aside stuff like character development and the plot...Zero no Tsukaima*cough* I know animes can get dry without occasional ecchi/moe factors but I think it's important not to neglect other things in animes...
Huh... I ended up complaining about few things instead of introducing myself...
I would watch any plotless stuff as long as the anime has humour, any animes that have great drawing style and different I would watch... Dislike senseless action and mecha with the sole exception of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Had to watch it after Kamina and Simon combined for the first time!).

Jul 10, 2009 5:35 AM

May 2009
im chelsea, female, age 14 and im starting high school after summers over
i am a very bad speller =_=
Jul 10, 2009 2:59 PM

Jan 2008
welcome welcome ^^

Jul 10, 2009 5:56 PM

Nov 2008
Hello I'm cristino most people call me tino I live in Yakima ,Washington I have Blackish Hair Brown eyes I am half Italian and Half Russian But I was Born in America and so were My parents I Like Rock, Classical and jazz music and a variety of animes and mangas
Jul 10, 2009 6:07 PM

Jan 2008
and another welcome xD have fun in the club ^^

Jul 10, 2009 7:22 PM

Jul 2009
Hi my name is Khoi
yes i know it's prononced like the Koi FIsh XD you can call me that if you want im pretty used to it by now

i really LOVE drawing and reading my faovrite sport is soccer

hope to be friends with all of you
Jul 10, 2009 7:36 PM

Jan 2008
there are much more meanings to koi so ... ^^

so then ^^ welcome koi-san xD

Jul 15, 2009 2:57 PM

May 2009
Hi my name is Vinod kumar
i'm a real fan of anime's
and i'm a studentt also
i love to watch daily never to leave a single day :D

Jul 16, 2009 7:26 AM

Jun 2008
vanisher1 said:
Hi my name is Vinod kumar
i'm a real fan of anime's
and i'm a studentt also
i love to watch daily never to leave a single day :D

Welcome to the club, I hope you have a nice time here :D
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Aug 19, 2009 8:14 AM

Aug 2009
I'm Eric, or Erikku in Japanese. I'm kind of a shy person... as is normal of people here, I like anime, manga, and video games, though somehow I don't feel like I fit in with others even there (and I did read that "What makes an anime fan?" thread, was very nice). I'm just a typical guy really... nothing else to say. =\
Aug 26, 2009 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
i'm goliath, i go to college in england study media and film, i watch all kinds of anime and manga, ermmmm pffffff, that'll do
Sep 11, 2009 4:38 AM

Jul 2009
hi everyone.
i am sango,19 years old.
i adore all,what is related japan-manga,anime,traditions,fashion,music,...
^^
i am an otaku.i am a shy,quiet,always at home type girl xD
my hobby is naturally read many manga xD
lol
i dont want to speak about my height/weight so i think,thats allxD
and yeah,im singlex)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2009 2:42 PM

Sep 2009
Hi, I'm psyko Noktis, 19 years old, Portuguese..

My hobbies are watch anime, read manga and play videogames, I'm like a male version of Konata from Lucky star xD
Sep 21, 2009 8:29 AM

Sep 2008
Hello world! My real name is Todd Snively, but i have so many nicknames it's ridiculous. Yes, i have facebook, and i use it daily. Please don't send me a random request on there though because i won't accept it. I am 18 and currently going to college in computer science. The IM i use most is skype, my username is kingtodda. I am a lone gentleman so don't be afraid to talk to me. Because if i am on mal, i must be pretty bored...lol... Anyway, i really like the works of Satoshi Kon and a few others. I am currently taking Japanese 111 in college and if anyone has any advice on memorizing Katakana, please let me know.
Sep 21, 2009 9:06 AM
Jul 2018
Hi. My real name is Joe. 24 years old. I feel ancient. I'll watch any kind of anime......except yaoi. Out of college and looking for a decent job. More of a challenge than I thought it would be. I'm the typical nice guy and I spend too much time on MAL.
Sep 21, 2009 1:39 PM

Feb 2008
Welcome to the club. Have fun socializing with everyone else. :)

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sep 28, 2009 11:26 PM

Sep 2009
Hello.
I'm Dan, i'm 26 years old. I live in Virginia, USA. I work as an Aircraft Mechanic at Dulles airport during the day. I'm married, and my wife is understanding about anime. Though she does give me a hard time now and again. I'm a new member of MAL, and I just wanted to say that i'm glad to be here. Also, i'm looking forward to getting to know lots of you.
Sep 29, 2009 4:28 PM

Sep 2009
Hey hey, my name is Cody, I'm 18 and I live in Canada. I'm taking computer science in University and this is my first time on an anime forum. I've only been watching anime for about a year now, but I hope to meet some great people here and make new friends.
Sep 29, 2009 8:59 PM

Sep 2009
Hi Cody, welcome to MAL.
Oct 1, 2009 12:43 PM

Nov 2008
Hi there !!
_My asian name is Rany... i'm a 19 years-old girl. My origins are from Cambodia and China.
_i live in Marseille, France
_i've learn English, and German..and i understand cambodian of course because my parents always talk a cambodian mixed with french it's pretty funny to hear through for outsiders ^^
_My birthday is on 5 July 1990
_do i have to tell my high and weight ? XD bouh .. i just give up
_High 1 m 66 (kind of complex because my brothers 'd always make fun of me saying i'm a little dwarf >< )
_Weight 50 kg
_ i'm a student college (i study economics) but i'm aiming for a school of management or business school ...

_I like foreigner music like english / japanese/ chinese/ korean songs and o.s.t <3, manga, Manhwa, Drama x]
I'm not good at sport when it comes to run... but i like tennis, basketball, ping pong...
and i also draw some manga ^^
_I'm a former Tomboy ... so do i guess its over xD but i can't raise my hopes up or down XD. my maximal high for heels is about 2 mm... Or so i can't walk and eventually fall... ha ha =_= i feel sorry for my mum..but it's hard to change :p
Maybe it's because my family from my mum's side is actually 99% of men...although all she had was 2 sisters. => I'm the 1% left behind by the overflowing of guys and male auras that are my 6 cousins and 2 brothers. Even through my cousins do live far away, just the brothers influence was enough to make me boyish xD
_ i'm single (who cares -.-' ) it's my fault i didn't give a care of love affairs coz my friends' loveship caused me kind of trauma and my big brother was the best to make it too by using some low tricks T.T . So don't laugh at me xD, i assume the way i am now .. but it's not bad to be still daydreaming :p

I want to get along with everybody, make asian friends (because some day i want to go there - beside Cambodia - xD and that's why i'm aiming to learn some asian languages like korean, japanese, or chinese) or from other countries too, exchange knowledge in language for people who wants to because one of my dream is to learn as much languages as i can and if i learn it from a friend it'd be so much more funny <3...pen friends or simply friends ahaha i'm so complicated :p

If you don't mind just had me into friend here for beginning will just be good xD
(P.S: Escuse me... i might have caused trauma to most of the persons who will try to read it. i can't sum up things. Therefore i feel sorry i wasn't able to make it a bit shorter! ) =^.^=
Oct 1, 2009 4:52 PM

Sep 2009
hi ! :3
my name`s uhh well everyone can call me JA (it`s just weird having to tell my name and it will only confuse people so call me by initials) and i`m 15 ? and i live here in new zealand for now
i LOOOOOOVE sweet stuff and yeah anime ! yay me ; i love meeting new people and i`m usually really bored >.<
i play the guitar (whoo i feel cool) and i`m hot anime guys crazy (sounds weird but i am) x3
so yeaahh ...i love Jmusic too :)

nice to meet you all !
xTheMentalistOct 1, 2009 6:42 PM
Oct 3, 2009 1:53 PM

Aug 2009
yo ^_^
im Regina and im shy and clumsy and very strange and kinda sadistic(but not in "that" way,i just love gore).i love watching anime and reading manga (obviously) and my mom gives me a hard time about it but i don't really care ^_^.My favorite animes are Higurashi,Umineko, and D. Gray Man. im a beginner in japanese and i draw sometimes and im kinda good but i still have a lot to learn.
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Oct 6, 2009 11:06 AM

Jul 2009
Hi! My name is Cassie and I'm an otaku! I know a bit of japanese and I love talking to people so feel free to chat with me!
This is not a signature
I promise
Oct 8, 2009 3:38 AM

Aug 2009
Hai, I am Lian Zheng. I'm now still trying to collect famous anime. Feel free to talk to me. XD
Oct 9, 2009 2:46 AM

Dec 2008
YO. I'm Jaclyn/Storm. I'm eighteen and I love you.
Oct 16, 2009 10:33 AM

Sep 2009
Well, my name is Brittany and im a major otaku =3 uhmm im a proud black canadian and i was born on january 13th . . . when im not wacthing anime, or reading manga, im usually either at school, or playing video games (final fantasy to be exact) soo uhm yeah feel free to talk to me~! =3
Oct 16, 2009 9:03 PM

Jul 2008
I'm Liz and I'm 18. I'm attending college right now, and having a part time job at a nursing facility. It's nice to meet everyone!
Oct 19, 2009 4:35 PM

Feb 2009
I'm Danielle, I'm 13 years old born June 30,1996. I love all things anime and manga, I love playing video games but I usually give up when it gets too hard. I was a Sasuke-obsessed fangirl for about 5 year but I week ago I sudddenly decided he wasn't worth my time. What else... I love animals and I like laughing and pulling pranks and doing weird things. So that's all for now... until I tink up something else.^_^
Sas-uke the name says it all.
Nov 7, 2009 3:41 AM
Aug 2009
Hello, I'm Helene and I'm 15 years old. ^^ I love anime, manga and video games. I like a big variety of it all, so it's not really hard to find any good anime. ^^
I'm very shy, I love to laugh and be weird. I can play the guitar? :D
Feel free to chat with me, I don't bite. ^__^
Nov 11, 2009 3:05 PM

Mar 2008
Name: LaShawnna
Birthday: July 21st,1989
Place of Birth: Fortsmith,AR
Hometown: Dyer, AR
Favorite Food: Pizza, Tacos, Fiestas, Gumbo, Fried Rice etc ....
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Taking walks, Surfing the web, Stained glass painting, Reading, and Writing etc ....
Typ of Music: Classical, Jrock & Jpop, some Rock, Country.
Movies: Romantic Comedy, Coming of age, Suspense, Supernatural, Mystery, Horror, Educational.

Describe Yourself: I'm a down to earth person,once you get to know me. For the most part I'm quiet, unless I'm around family, or friends. Then I tend to get hyper, especially when talking about something I'm passionate about. I have a strong set of beliefs, and don't mind telling a person what I think.

Likes: Anime,Manga, Books, Cats, The color blue, Anything Victorian, or Gothic, History, Yaoi & Yuri etc .....
Dislikes: Clowns, The color pink, Cheaters, Liars, Alcoholics, Smoking, Drugs,Mustard, etc ....

I may add my pic later.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone here practice martial arts or other fighting techniques?

HateYouFool2 - Aug 7, 2009

16 by MetalistPunk »»
Mar 13, 2021 11:41 AM

Sticky: » Your opinion matters! Ways to improve this club! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaminaKai - Oct 18, 2008

369 by WAniMeZ »»
May 13, 2015 7:00 AM

» Fav quotes from anime/manga.

Roncha - Feb 7, 2009

22 by Midori-tan »»
Jan 31, 2014 2:02 PM

» Riddles and Brain Teasers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Saitoe - Oct 21, 2008

273 by makitokun »»
Mar 23, 2013 4:07 AM

» Are we neighbours? ( 1 2 3 )

KaminaKai - Oct 13, 2008

128 by Lyyzee »»
Mar 17, 2013 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.