Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 1:46 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
He didn't offer much resistance when he became her sex slave. For a healthy growing teenager that must have been like manna from heaven (who refuses free sex when you're on teenage raging hormones? I surely wont! LOL) though being a sex slave and it's psychological impacts is another matter altogether. >_< Our protagonist seem to have an issue growing up with sex as his dreams indicate or maybe that was his memories?

The sub I was watching had a decent translation 96% of the episode though it began trolling me when he started raping Miki. RaX subs and the english dub was showing Miki enjoying the experience when in fact you can hear her screaming and was saying "no" and "stop" in the original japanese audio. o_O
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 22, 2012 11:47 PM

Apr 2011
The new one's I recently Download, are full of those lame dub over.

She was rape by him and she was saying "no". Whoever did it on purpose, is such a dweeb.
May 8, 2013 8:01 PM

Apr 2011
I couldn't find any decent subs so I downloaded the raw instead. The dubbed version ruined the scenes.
MagitoMay 8, 2013 8:12 PM
May 15, 2013 9:37 AM

Oct 2009
i forgot this 1 was dubbed. its has me entertained bcuz kei reminds of friend who has this happen (minus the rape& slave portions) lol

i have watched enuff H's to know the difference btween"no stop & more i like it rough" yea it messed up the scene.
Nov 7, 2015 7:52 PM

Aug 2009
might be kind of late to inform this but the second link from google is not dubbed, just subbed so you keep all the goodness

that was one hell of a drama... it's definitely more intriguing than regular hentais, but the downside is sex becomes minimal and almost redundant part of the ova.
Nov 6, 2016 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
I liked Eve's voice actor in the English dub. Also, the protagonist's sister's voice was hilarious in the English dub (it didn't fit her character at all). Voice acting aside, the episode was pretty watchable for the most part. That last scene was very enjoyable though (not because it was funny, but because it was extremely serious).
Nov 18, 2016 6:18 AM

Mar 2015
For a hentai this isn't all too bad, honestly. Would have worked better without the usual shenanigans though.
Jun 16, 2019 2:49 PM
Oct 2017
The rape was awful...............
Jun 26, 2023 8:56 PM

Nov 2010
He made his situation so complicated. If I were him, I would've told her my true identity the instant I found out that she was Midori. I don't care if I get shot down.

Except for licking my cum, I wish a girl like that would've "enslaved" me back in high school. That would've been a win-win for me, especially the anal part since I prefer the ass to the pussy!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pure Mail Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Jul 25, 2012

13 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 1, 2023 5:10 PM

» Reminder that School days is connected to this.

RyuKazumaki - Jun 24, 2021

1 by wangson »»
Jan 20, 2022 1:16 AM

» Anyone has subtitles for this?

andrewmyles - Mar 21, 2013

0 by andrewmyles »»
Mar 21, 2013 11:35 AM

» Awesome Hentai

TheNVS - Jul 17, 2012

0 by TheNVS »»
Jul 17, 2012 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.