Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2012 11:04 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So what did you all think of this weeks episode?

First story: I don't really get why she married him, but I am glad she got to go home again ^^ To marry someone who deceived you must have been hard

Second Story: poor mother, having to search for her baby for years. I'm glad she found him though :)

Last Story: The way the priest walked was weird xD That lazy priest really was one big liar. but it was a funny story xD miscommunication xD
Jul 22, 2012 12:28 PM
Feb 2008
annabloem said:
First story: I don't really get why she married him

Out of obligation. From her point of view, he showed so much unexpected kindness that she had to find something of similar value and importance to repay him with.

All the stories were pretty average to me. The second one is even too plain and too ordinary to find its way in a collection of folktales, but whatever.
Jul 23, 2012 10:37 AM

Apr 2009
First story: I think sooner or later a lie will be exposed, unless there is no longer evidence or everyone's dead. LOL Anyway I think this is the source for Ayashi no Ceres, I haven't finished that anime though.

Second story: Damn, 13 years of searching? My heart goes out to the mother! TT_TT It's fortunate he was found by the priest that decided to raise him.

Third story: It was a misunderstanding but I was thoroughly impressed as well. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 24, 2012 9:47 PM

Jul 2010
The guy in the first story pissed me off. >_< I'm happy she got to go home. The funny thing was, the guy in the story was one of the good-looking ones too. :/

Second story was heart-warming in the end :) I felt so bad for their poor circumstances though.

Third was my favorite!! So hilarious with the different interpretations of the hand signals :')

Overall, great episode! <3
Sep 7, 2012 2:03 PM

Jul 2009
On Youtube and similar pages you often get sped-up-versions of popular videos or songs and the likes. But I never thought, I would actually get to see a sped-up-episode of this show on an anime page... oO
Thank god they also had a normal version - would have ruined my good night anime. xD
Nice episode again, I hope this show will go on for a while (manga nippon mukashibanashi has over 1000 episodes but unfortunately I can't find more than 60 :( )
Aug 23, 2022 8:55 PM

Apr 2016
First: for a moment I thought she was going to stay with him when he started calling her but he just ended up standing there like he deserved.

Second: that was touching.

Third: I did found it funny.
Apr 10, 11:17 PM
May 2022
The 3rd sub-episode has the same plot and story as Ikkyuu-san episode 82

More topics from this board

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nippon no Mukashibanashi Episode 66 Discussion

Ranxomare - Mar 20

0 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 20, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nihon no Mukashi Banashi Episode 65 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jul 2, 2013

3 by Safrichh »»
Feb 22, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nippon no Mukashibanashi Episode 64 Discussion

Ranxomare - Jan 23

1 by Safrichh »»
Jan 26, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nippon no Mukashibanashi Episode 63 Discussion

Ranxomare - Nov 25, 2023

1 by Safrichh »»
Jan 5, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Furusato Saisei: Nippon no Mukashibanashi Episode 62 Discussion

Safrichh - Nov 4, 2023

1 by Ranxomare »»
Nov 14, 2023 1:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.