Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which one do you like better Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night
Jul 14, 2012 6:16 AM

Jul 2012
I prefer Fate/Zero because I think its more mature.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 14, 2012 6:20 AM
Jul 2018
F/SN Visual Novel > Fate/Zero LN & Anime > F/SN Anime
Jul 14, 2012 9:23 AM

Aug 2010
I'll assume you mean Fate/Zero vs the FSN(VN)

In that case they are both around the same for me. It would be tough for me to choose one over the other.
Jul 14, 2012 12:05 PM

Apr 2012
Original source wise...F/SN
Anime wise...F/Z
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jul 14, 2012 12:15 PM

Nov 2011
If were just talking about the anime

F/Z > F/SN anime > poop > Shirou

I'd put F/SN anime after poop but if you take out Shirou it's a decent watch.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 14, 2012 12:32 PM

Jun 2009
I'm sure this will be pretty skewered voting wise considering most people on this site probably haven't had a chance to experience the Fate/stay VN. That said, as far as anime, Fate/Zero wins by a land slide. But, I slightly prefer Fate/stay night VN over it.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 14, 2012 1:24 PM

Nov 2011
insan3soldiern said:
I'm sure this will be pretty skewered voting wise considering most people on this site probably haven't had a chance to experience the Fate/stay VN. That said, as far as anime, Fate/Zero wins by a land slide. But, I slightly prefer Fate/stay night VN over it.

Agreed. If we are talking F/SN VN then putting that up above all else. I think the OP just meant anime though and everyone else just started talking F/SN VN. lol
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 18, 2012 2:39 AM

Aug 2009
Garcher is in FSN so...FSN VN.

Plus Heaven's Feel.
Aug 5, 2012 4:46 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
i kinda prefer night... cuz zero is so depressing D:
Sep 2, 2012 8:02 AM

Aug 2010
In my book, Fate/Zero beats Fate/Stay Night in every way. Even if I played the VN, I'm 100% sure I would still prefer Zero.
Sep 4, 2012 10:49 PM

Nov 2011
SagaraYuzuru said:
In my book, Fate/Zero beats Fate/Stay Night in every way. Even if I played the VN, I'm 100% sure I would still prefer Zero.
Sep 4, 2012 10:56 PM

Sep 2011
SagaraYuzuru said:
Sep 4, 2012 11:12 PM

Nov 2010
SagaraYuzuru said:
Sep 14, 2012 3:00 AM

Mar 2009
F/Z for sure. The action was great.
Sep 14, 2012 4:00 AM
Jul 2012
Fate/Stay Night. Rin <3 Saber is cute, Sakura too, of course you too Ilya, don't worry my dear Rider you're the most sexy girl in F/SN. Archer is the best!!! and that ending... Saber ;w; Not gonna lie, Fate/Zero is just plain boring.
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Sep 14, 2012 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
I actually enjoyed Fate/Stay Night quite a bit because Saber was in like every episode. In my opinion both Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay helped make each other better.
Sep 14, 2012 10:05 AM

Aug 2009
OriginANIME said:
I actually enjoyed Fate/Stay Night quite a bit because Saber was in like every episode. In my opinion both Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay helped make each other better.

No FSN didnt get better.After FZ how can anyone enjoy that FSN anime.
FailAtLife said:
Fate/Zero is just plain boring.

WTF?
Sep 14, 2012 11:03 AM

Oct 2011
FailAtLife said:
Fate/Stay Night. Rin <3 Saber is cute, Sakura too, of course you too Ilya, don't worry my dear Rider you're the most sexy girl in F/SN. Archer is the best!!! and that ending... Saber ;w; Not gonna lie, Fate/Zero is just plain boring.

WTH .... code geass R2 with 6/10 ... Death note 1/10 .

I'm sorry but I think your taste is a chit .
Sep 14, 2012 11:13 AM

Aug 2009
loub31 said:
FailAtLife said:

I never thought there would be someone with more 10s than me.And boy those scores.....o_O
Sep 14, 2012 11:57 AM

Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
loub31 said:
FailAtLife said:

I never thought there would be someone with more 10s than me.And boy those scores.....o_O

He is just trolling ... he scores FSN with 8/10 ... Fate Zero with 10/10 .
Sep 14, 2012 3:28 PM

Aug 2010
FSN VN> or = to Fate Zero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FSN anime
Ragna92Sep 14, 2012 3:32 PM
Sep 14, 2012 5:31 PM

Sep 2011
FailAtLife said:

Horrible taste, especially looking at your ratings. Every bloody show is a 10? That pretty much sucks shit lol.
Sep 22, 2012 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
FailAtLife said:

Amazing how you like F/SN better for the reason I consider it as inferior. These people (plus others) just don't interest me.
Sep 22, 2012 12:51 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Definitely F/Z. No contest.
Sep 22, 2012 8:56 PM

Jun 2010
Like most people that have read the VN I'm gonna say F/SN. If we are just going by anime alone then F/Z since they just did everything right with it as opposed to F/SN which didn't Know which route it wanted to go.

Though at the end of the day they are both within the same world so it's hard for me to pick one over the other since I'm a sucker for these kinda of animes.

It won't give up it wants me dead god damn this noise inside my head
Sep 26, 2012 5:32 PM
Jul 2012
Fate/Zero have Kerry as main character. Most adults know how to handle things which I find it boring in anime. Saber's character is flat as her chest. They shouldn't make a 2nd season just make it 24 episodes goddamnit.

Fate/Stay Night have Shirou as main character. It's much more interesting to see what will happen to someone like Shirou being a part of this pointless war. I have a lot of respect for Saber in F/SN... Like I said... DAT ENDING

Don't get me wrong. Fate/Zero is GREAT! But I prefer Fate/Stay Night.
When exactly they gonna dub Fate/Zero? If there was dub version of Fate/Zero, I might give the series an 8.
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Sep 26, 2012 5:57 PM
Dec 2007
FailAtLife said:
Fate/Zero have Kerry as main character. Most adults know how to handle things which I find it boring in anime. Saber's character is flat as her chest. They shouldn't make a 2nd season just make it 24 episodes goddamnit.

Fate/Stay Night have Shirou as main character. It's much more interesting to see what will happen to someone like Shirou being a part of this pointless war. I have a lot of respect for Saber in F/SN... Like I said... DAT ENDING

When exactly they gonna dub Fate/Zero? If there was dub version of Fate/Zero, I might give the series an 8.
It IS 25 episodes... they just took a one-season break between each half.

Sep 27, 2012 10:00 AM

Sep 2011
Ragna92 said:
FSN VN> or = to Fate Zero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FSN anime

LMAO. Well, I also agree with this one. :D

Oct 3, 2012 1:58 PM

Aug 2010
FailAtLife said:

Why would you rate it lower if it gets dubbed? English isn't exactly an unholy language.
Oct 8, 2012 6:05 PM
Sep 2012
F/Z without a doubt. Fsn had some god-awful writing that was only barely redeemed by Heaven's feel. I mean, Shirou refers to Sakuras pooch as a honeypot, how can any of ya take that seriously? Only main thing F/Z suffered from was Kiritsugu's horrible ideal which should been conceivable to be impossible w/o wiping out or permanently changing the human race for a grown man but then again it was something Gen had to work with so it can be excusable, as again was Nasu's idea.
Oct 8, 2012 9:45 PM

Sep 2011
June93 said:
Only main thing F/Z suffered from was Kiritsugu's horrible ideal which should been conceivable to be impossible w/o wiping out or permanently changing the human race for a grown man but then again it was something Gen had to work with so it can be excusable, as again was Nasu's idea.

Not going against you but just to point out, that was the point of the story anyway. It deconstructed his ideal as an anti-hero by placing such a contradiction in his beliefs and views. Despite viewing the world with a realist mindset, Kiritsugu's goal was actually liberal in nature. That in itself just shows how screwed up the whole thing was and it worked really well in tying up his whole story as a disillusioned man who once wanted to become a hero.
Oct 17, 2012 12:25 AM
Jul 2010
F/Z LN > FSN VN > F/Z anime >>>> FSN Anime
Oct 19, 2012 11:24 AM

Oct 2012
FailAtLife said:

I'm with this one yea fate/zero is good no doubt about it but its just my opinion Fate/Stay Night

Oct 19, 2012 2:54 PM

Apr 2011
If we talk Heaven's feel and F/Z I can't really choose.
Oct 19, 2012 2:57 PM

Aug 2009
sagdashin said:

HF because Sakura finally gets saved.
Oct 19, 2012 2:59 PM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:

But Sakura is a slut... oh shit, dejavu.
Oct 19, 2012 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:

Tell me who is your waifu and you will see...*_*
Oct 19, 2012 3:06 PM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:

ssjokg said:
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:

HAH YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.
Is Slutkura your waifu or something?
Oct 19, 2012 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:

HAH YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.
Is Slutkura your waifu or something?

*hardcore otaku mode on*

All females in my Top lists are my waifus.And all of them are better than yours.Whoever they are...*hardcore otaku mode off*

So are we gonna turn this thread into Fate/Sex Education or something?lol
Oct 19, 2012 3:58 PM
Dec 2007
*facepalm* If we're in that mood, why don't we go ahead and say Kohaku was a slut too. *sigh*

Oct 19, 2012 4:10 PM

Aug 2012
Leon-Gun said:
Kohaku was a slut.

Well, fuck me for not finishing Tsukihime VN. Why is she a slut anyways?

Oh ssjokg, my waifus are in my fav characters too, I'm sure they are better than yours hehehe. Ilya is my favorite Type-Moon girl and I'll commend you for that though.

Up to you about the fate/sex education, I'm getting ready.
Oct 19, 2012 4:23 PM

Apr 2011
Wtf you guys talking about lol.
Saber's best

Anyways, when I read the VN I skipped the sex scenes, they just didn't fit. I know sex sells, so that's probably why they're there, and because type-moon wasn't big then (I think), too.

@necro-sama: I noticed we have birthday on the same day, and that's now. Happy birthday us!
Oct 19, 2012 4:26 PM

Aug 2012
Nah, it's one of the worst sex scenes I've ever read. You should have read it and laugh at the horrible writing.

For clarifications of what we talked earlier, this is why Sakura is a slut.
Oct 19, 2012 4:29 PM

Aug 2009
Necro-sama said:
Leon-Gun said:
Kohaku was a slut.

Well, fuck me for not finishing Tsukihime VN. Why is she a slut anyways?

Oh ssjokg, my waifus are in my fav characters too, I'm sure they are better than yours hehehe. Ilya is my favorite Type-Moon girl and I'll commend you for that though.

Up to you about the fate/sex education, I'm getting ready.

Nah let's leave it here.
BTW finish Tsukihime.WTH are you doing in a TM thread without having finished one of the main stories.Well thats what you get for talking shit about Sakura.....

@sagdashin
Saber? lol no....
Oct 19, 2012 4:32 PM

Aug 2012
And yes, saber is shit-tier.

Let's just say I am REALLY slow at finishing visual novels. I'm currently reading like 5 visual novels at a time? It all depends on my mood and time... Can you at least explain it to me?!
Oct 19, 2012 4:34 PM

Aug 2009
Necro-sama said:

Let's just say I am REALLY slow at finishing visual novels. I'm currently reading like 5 visual novels at a time? It all depends on my mood and time... Can you at least explain it to me?!

Well I dont want to ruin it for you.Lets say that it is a bit different from Sakura's problem.
Oct 19, 2012 4:42 PM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:
Necro-sama said:

Well I dont want to ruin it for you.Lets say that it is a bit different from Sakura's problem.

You know what, just ruin it for me. I think I will take like at least 3 years before I finish Tsukihime.
Oct 19, 2012 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
Necro-sama said:

You know what, just ruin it for me. I think I will take like at least 3 years before I finish Tsukihime.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Kohaku
Oct 19, 2012 7:23 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:

As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 20, 2012 4:39 AM
Dec 2007
^Huh, I was thinking of that image when I read this thread. Every time I think of RIn I always get reminded of the Realta Nua lesbian scene she has (because yeah, everyone's sex scenes get taken out yet she gets a lesbian scene ADDED IN)..

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - 10 hours ago

6 by Akuya »»
7 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.