Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Jul 11, 2012 11:52 PM

Oct 2010
OK I got just wind of the OVA and all there is of negative with a big WTF is up with sexing out Hina of all things and Miu? It got like 10 folded by loads. Good thing there was no nipples but Raika had sometimes them poking out through the clothing. Regardless what turned out a pool fun episode got sauced up in fan service. I can pretty much hope this was worth the $$$ to make S2 hopefully.

About the pool, well certainly Sako was fun here the way he looked at Yuuta. However as the other content the list tells all of it as fan service with some comedy that was certainly outboasted.
  • Sora’s fan service in the spoiler
    won’t be complained nor the comedy of the breast pads. They did a rather good job of her breasts, ass and contours. Rather polishing them up to high appeals.

• Miu’s got much more risky so to speak in the spoiler
    much up-close spots I see and better skin tones.

• Raika’s fan service in the spoiler
    shows out goo portions of her body and breasts but the implementation of comedy tends to fluid that out, however only Sora was good and some Raika expressions.
So they already pushed it out more than the whole series in that part.

About the hot spring part, things get rather 10 fold here in the fan service the list says more
  • Sora’s fan service in the spoiler
    rather gracious considering all contours were available and that her breasts that were blanked out and were shown. Regardless her behavior and reactions made out some comedy. Her shoving towards Raika did some ROFLs there.

• The problem stems from Miu a little in the spoiler
    rather she pushed out into the sexing up. Now Miu had some gold faces of comedy but the push did not really balance it out IMO. I mean I did see her shiny ass for real.

• Finally Raika with Hina in the spoiler
    gave out the bomb. However as Hina is innocent most of her were all MOE. Raika on the other hand got her full exposed and it continues in the next part.
So this part really did not pan out comedy wise. The fan service got boosted too high there.

About Yuuta x Raika, quite the display of Raika in the spoiler
as expected of a Sako setup that averts like this. I have to admit that Sora was quite comedic to spy upon them.

About thee end, so after a rather 25% comedy and 75% over fan service boast it amends to the spoiler
and following,

NOW THIS IS THE STUFF! All MOE and Hina was so nice there. Along with everyone else. Praying and all was a good sign.

Sora in the spoiler
was MOE there. Clinging to Yuuta like that.

So in thee end I find the fan service was over boasted and I can understand the ploy of getting more money. So I just hope to get S2 will all this and see less character sexing up and more fun/comedy. I give it 4/10 and yeah it’s bad to sex up characters in this series so I express my discontent of it. I REFUSE fan service and fan servicing this series. It does not have any merit of it at all.

Since this has nothing to do with the episode thread I put it up here:

where the real problem of the merchandise comes rather more alarming than the fan service itself of this episode. You can find out there.

YO! SO YO! HERE WE GO!
  • The comic this time in the spoiler
    HINA WTF? How is this even? Risky full frontal blanked exposition and close to privates? This is not right.

• Nor is the product of Hina in the spoiler
    THE FUCK? OH JAPAN you getting a bad grudge from me on that one. I mean look at how she is shown there.

• Then there is in the spoiler
    breast to breast rubbing? Rather pushed out now there.

• Finally the illustrations in the spoiler
    speak from themselves however the Sora one almost shows her vagina there. Another risky gimmick.
As I am aware of the fan mangas that are hentai and of the loli hentai out there. However make no mistake I have my tolerance in some cases. This one being broken into a bad score. JAPAN DON’T SEX UP INNOCENCE. Seriously not after a 12 episode count where shit like that was not needed might I remind. So all in all I know $$$ is needed so I won’t complain more but truly the questions comes back in CAPS.

JAPAN HOW LOW WILL YOU REALLY GO?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 14, 2012 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
I have a good feeling if we get a S2 it'll be mainly fillers and ecchi.
I really don't hope for much fanservice. Although there wasn't much in S1 I really don't think we need any!
Jul 17, 2012 8:17 PM

Oct 2010
PsychoKitteh said:
I have a good feeling if we get a S2 it'll be mainly fillers and ecchi.
I really don't hope for much fanservice. Although there wasn't much in S1 I really don't think we need any!
Yeah I know, I was surprised you never find the OVA more than the series itself in service but yeah I don't think S2 will be fillers. If anything I think the parents should come back miraculously somehow. Less they want to exploit this series whom I am not sure it will happen. I know with Raika it is but not sure it will get worse with the kids. Not as of this OVA. However the Raika specials are getting them more involved in a ecchi way.

That does not look good IMO. Not with Sora breast rubbing with Raika or the Hina sucking Raika's nipple however that one I can pass it looked more MOE there.

Jul 17, 2012 8:22 PM

Nov 2011
I want to know what the hell really happened to their parents. I mean, there was no proof that they really "died" except the news report I think. I also think they're alive and if they ever make a season 2, the issue should be more explored perhaps in mid-season.

I agree with what PsychoKitteh is saying though about the fan-service in that if season 2 to ever debut to focus much more on the story rather than fillers/fan-service as season 1 was actually quite decent despite the cliched pilot episode that I originally didn't have good impressions on.

Hmm, for this special, I thought the ecchi was a bit overboard, a bit too much imo not that I'm surprised though as most OVA turns out to be like this considering the recent Hyouka OVA involving the pool, KoreZom OVA, Maken-Ki! OVA, etc.

The ending was executed well though imo and left me satisfied.

Edit: I just realized this was actually in the club forums rather than on the official boards LOL.
Jul 17, 2012 9:21 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
I want to know what the hell really happened to their parents. I mean, there was no proof that they really "died" except the news report I think. I also think they're alive and if they ever make a season 2, the issue should be more explored perhaps in mid-season.

I agree with what PsychoKitteh is saying though about the fan-service in that if season 2 to ever debut to focus much more on the story rather than fillers/fan-service as season 1 was actually quite decent despite the cliched pilot episode that I originally didn't have good impressions on.

Hmm, for this special, I thought the ecchi was a bit overboard, a bit too much imo not that I'm surprised though as most OVA turns out to be like this considering the recent Hyouka OVA involving the pool, KoreZom OVA, Maken-Ki! OVA, etc.

Edit: I just realized this was actually in the club forums rather than on the official boards LOL.
Why yes it makes it more private.

I agree with you. If they really wanted something they quite did it well enough with Raika.

That being said they should just continue with her and invest money into more ecchi towards her ONLY.

Jul 18, 2012 5:53 PM

Mar 2008
The way I look at it, Sora and Miu as a fanservice object is okay, Hina absolutely NOT. My reasoning for that being that Sora obviously has a love interest. If she's old enough to have a love interest then she's old enough to be the object of fanservice. Miu is cutting it at the low age bracket but she's obviously a perv and knows about sexual things with all her inuendos, so she's old enough to be a fanservice object.

Fanservice is the norm in anime these days, it's just to be expected. Totally agree that Hina being sexualized is unacceptable.
Jul 20, 2012 3:01 PM

Jan 2012
Stark700 said:

Actually in the LN it said the plane was found in Africa, and all passengers were dead.
Jul 20, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
PsychoKitteh said:
Actually in the LN it said the plane was found in Africa, and all passengers were dead.

Oh I see. I haven't read the LN yet, only seen the series and done a review of it.

However, I'm still doubting it as there could be a plot twist or revelation later on.
Jul 20, 2012 10:08 PM

Jan 2012
Stark700 said:
PsychoKitteh said:

Oh I see. I haven't read the LN yet, only seen the series and done a review of it.

However, I'm still doubting it as there could be a plot twist or revelation later on.

I'm only half way done with the first novel, but if there's any plot twists I will share.
Jul 20, 2012 10:24 PM

Oct 2010
PsychoKitteh said:
Stark700 said:

You serious? Put the passage here!

Jul 20, 2012 10:58 PM

Nov 2011
PsychoKitteh said:
Stark700 said:
PsychoKitteh said:

I'm only half way done with the first novel, but if there's any plot twists I will share.

Share please :)
Jul 22, 2012 3:04 PM

Jan 2012
@Yumekichi: I'll see if I can find it.
@Stark700: Sure, will do ;)
Jul 22, 2012 3:06 PM

Jan 2012
Here:
"Where was I, what was I doing, what did I eat, when did I sleep, all these that should have been in my memory normally, disappeared from my mind.
The only thing I remembered was, violently throwing the television remote when I saw the words, “Chances of Passengers’ Survival Slim” on the news.
In less than a week, the remains of the plane crash were found in Africa. But then the government had one-sidedly announced to the public that all the passengers had died."
it's from baka-tsuki. LNs are there.
Jul 22, 2012 5:41 PM

Nov 2011
PsychoKitteh said:
Here:
"Where was I, what was I doing, what did I eat, when did I sleep, all these that should have been in my memory normally, disappeared from my mind.
The only thing I remembered was, violently throwing the television remote when I saw the words, “Chances of Passengers’ Survival Slim” on the news.
In less than a week, the remains of the plane crash were found in Africa. But then the government had one-sidedly announced to the public that all the passengers had died."

Interesting, thanks.
Jul 22, 2012 5:53 PM

Oct 2010
PsychoKitteh said:
Here:
I see, well that sucks. At least now we know he is stuck with them till one turns 18 and helps out a lot more since she is an adult.

That would be Sora whom needs 4 more years.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga

PsychoKitteh - Mar 12, 2012

4 by Manga-System »»
Nov 23, 2015 4:56 PM

Poll: » Favorite sister?

PsychoKitteh - Mar 18, 2012

11 by Chitai »»
Mar 12, 2013 3:00 AM

» PapaKiki Member Cards!!

raxius1230 - Jan 18, 2012

45 by NucleARtyom »»
Jul 30, 2012 11:26 PM

» Special?

PsychoKitteh - Jun 18, 2012

0 by PsychoKitteh »»
Jun 18, 2012 3:05 PM

Poll: » Ecchi modded stuff!

Yumekichi11 - Jan 18, 2012

11 by thisguy2011 »»
May 16, 2012 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.