Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2012 3:37 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ALSO SPRACH SHUNKI. Sorry I couldn't resist. XD She spoke at last...and her voice is her power, the voice of compelling command. What a handy skill to have in a pinch!

What is going on with the crazy Sa clan anyway? I'm still confused even now. I hope Eiki will clarify everything later.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 24, 2013 7:11 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Oh so I guess Eiki never "magically" sealed Shunki's voice??? o_o Then what was that flashback about? Or was she figuratively speaking? Either way, yay for Shunki who finally decided to speak once again. She has one scary power, yet also a great one so that people won't have to use violence. I'm also wondering what's up with the Sa Clan. That grandpa getting stabbed and all...well I guess we don't really have to worry about Shuurei being forced to marry Sakujun. Though Sakujun seems to have already realized that it was the last night he'll see her, or have her tie his hair, make tea for him. Although I don't like him, I still feel a little...sad? He seems like the type of person who just can't seem to find anything he likes so he lives his life not really knowing what happiness is, and he's finally found something, or someone, but he can't have her.
Jul 3, 2014 9:48 PM

Jul 2009
Another amazing episode!!

Lots of things happened it's getting waaay to fast!

First off, i do agree that Sakujun is acting strangely quiet and reserve. I know it is the last day, but he looks depress as hell. I kinda feel sorry for him :(

Shurei should have cut him some slack :p

Of course since Seiran is out to get him, he might die in the next episode or so T___T

Bakuya and Kansho is acting pretty strangely. It's probably the ritual Chushou was talking about.

So Shunki's grandparent didn't seal her voice, but choose to seal her own!?! The flashback probably ment figuratively and not some magic(though that would have been better)

Such a powerful voice!! Reminds me of the Geass power from Code Geass :)

I do wonder why she didn't mummer any voice when she helped Seiran, but her voice instantly came out when she saved Shurei from those guards :P

Chushou was stabbed!?! I have feeling Kokujun or his father did it, not to mention that lamp mist was shown throughout the prison. I wouldn't be surprise if it causes hallucinations for them the longer they stay down there.

Shurei caring despite the person who tried to killed her many times is in front of her.

Chushou finally dies. Kinda feel sorry for him knowing he was on the wrong end right from the beginning.

So the last line of Sa is Kokujun and his father??! I wonder how will this turn out!?!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Jul 15, 2021 6:29 AM
Jan 2020
Wtheck is with this episode? From the start it looks like there were so many parts that were missed, almost like there is a missing episode before this?

Suddenly, Shunki and Shurei are together already in the basement looking for Kokujun? And then the grandfather and father were already stabbed? And the ring found? So many details revealed in this episode that never happened in the previous episode so its sooo confusing. @_@
Mar 22, 7:45 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to kaye_erz007
Wtheck is with this episode? From the start it looks like there were so many parts that were missed, almost like there is a missing episode before this?

Suddenly, Shunki and Shurei are together already in the basement looking for Kokujun? And then the grandfather and father were already stabbed? And the ring found? So many details revealed in this episode that never happened in the previous episode so its sooo confusing. @_@
@kaye_erz007
You certainly realised already, but for future readers.
Yeah, you are describing episode 34; they're out of order, at least where we watched it.
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

Jan 2022
What's all this about Enjou being the greatest person who ever lived?
I got that they tried to push that he was a good person at the moment of his death, I don't really get but was fine when they showed that he was a good person. But now, he's just like this great person, which feels so weird, given the situation. I guess I missed something? Still.

More topics from this board

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 37 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 29, 2009

9 by Preachee »»
Feb 6, 2023 4:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.