Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2012 11:37 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That must have been a hard sculpture to make.

Well it looks like two of the pilots will be paired off with co-workers, so I wonder what will happen with Ibuki? That office isn't exactly overflowing with hot guys ;)
Unless she ends up with one of the tactical advisers? Or no one at all?

Why did the missiles work this time? Weren't they totally ineffective because of the cold? Or was it not generating cold at that point for some reason?
Feb 22, 2019 3:33 PM
Aug 2016
What happened to the directing/animation in this episode? The camera is panning around all the time, and is hardly ever content to have a mostly static screen when characters are talking. There is also actual animation for a lot of things you'd usually expect to be out of frame, or not shown, or that that usually don't require a lot of frames to show. I'm not sure i even like it, since it is jarring, and different from the rest of the episodes. Or is this simply where the recap episode's time and effort went to?
Dec 17, 2023 8:09 AM

Oct 2016
The man stealing part of Dai-Guard was a waste of time, but the rest of the episode was quite good. With that said, as stated by the post above mine, the directing was too weird.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dai-Guard Episode 5 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 15, 2012

2 by FT_anime_fan »»
May 4, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Dai-Guard Episode 26 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 16, 2012

6 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Dec 18, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Chikyuu Bouei Kigyou Dai-Guard Episode 25 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Dec 18, 2023

0 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:51 AM

Poll: » Dai-Guard Episode 24 Discussion

1 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:24 AM

Poll: » Dai-Guard Episode 22 Discussion

3 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.