Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2008 4:33 AM

Mar 2007
Damm i hate nannaly. She is just in Lelouch way all the time. Please just die
Instagram: Luzifurr
Sep 22, 2008 4:41 AM
Feb 2008
So it is concluded. Lelouch is the fucking Messiah.

Anyways, pretty good episode.
Sep 22, 2008 4:42 AM

Sep 2008
Suzaku, please do something to Kallen! She's getting annoying, like a rat always getting away with a shitty looked on her face as if she's the victim. yeah right.

And yeah, the last episode will be like nunally versus lelouch? Lelouch's gonna face the solely ONE he's been protecting all along. The subject of his goals turned up to be against his? The irony would that be.

The black knight should be annihilated as well, those ungrateful bastards. No matter how you look at it, they won't be able to get this far or even live this far if not because of Zero. Zero just used them for his goal, and they damned benefit from it.
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Sep 22, 2008 6:13 AM

Nov 2007
LOL poor schneizel, he was a prince before but now only just a mere servant, serves him right. Well done Lelou.

Loved the ep.
Sep 22, 2008 6:26 AM

Mar 2008
DeathfireD said:
Fai said:
dtshyk said:
Am I the only person who got satisfied with this episode? The survival of Cornelia & Gilford is a trivial thing. I like the way they're wrapping up this long complicated series. There had been a good chance of terrible divergence.

I am satisfied. Its just that bashing on "how bad geass series are" has become some sort of society trend or internet meme. "if you bash geass, you are cool guy", so whatever.

If anyone's trolling this episode and rating it 1/5, its 95% possible that its because "its cool to bash it, everyone does it"

You're correct, as I stated last episode, the people bashing it now are the same people that where raving about it 5 or 6 episodes ago. Apparently once Lulu and Suzaku teamed up everyone's opinion on the show when to shit regardless of how great the story and action have been so far.

Personally I think the show's level of intensity has been the same or greater all the way through. I still hate Suzaku and a few things that happened in the last few eps but thats no reason to join the sheep and bash the show. I'm sticking with my rating of 9 or 10, unless the ending is shitty, then I'll probably lower it to 8.

QFT'ed.

Also, about Guilford. His KMF was engulfed until halfway through, there's always the chance he got ejected mid-transmission.

Nunnaly's Geass got canceled...maybe because Charles died?

Ah, but you know...

Zero Requiem will be the title of a book, authored by various people, chronicling the life and the deeds of Zero, after Lelouch had sacrificed himself.

Zero Requiem: The Memoir of a Murderer.

And in the end, Lelouch will die and C.C. will finally attain her death, them two reunited in afterlife.

And when the finale goes, I want to know C.C's real name ;_;
FotonSep 22, 2008 6:38 AM
Sep 22, 2008 6:35 AM
Jul 2008
Damn, this show is good. ^^

Personal fav moments:

- Lelouch did NOT kill off Schneizel, but instead made him his Geass slave. Muwahaha!
- Kallen and CC's battle over who gets to marry Lulu...er, I mean live to see the new world. ;)
- Nunnally OPENED HER EYES! OMG! Obviously I missed the part where she was given back her eyesight...or perhaps she was faking it all these years? o.O
Sep 22, 2008 6:39 AM

Mar 2008
Apate, from Lelouch's Apate Aretia, is the goddess of deceit, from Greek mythology.

Aretia is the alpine flower, commonly colored white or pink.

Symbolism, o symbolism.
Sep 22, 2008 6:57 AM

Mar 2008
Ask: What is Guren S.E.I.T.E.N Hakkyoushiki's special attack?

Answer:

Red Comet Kick!

p.s. : old Gundam fans would know this.
Sep 22, 2008 7:04 AM

Mar 2008
tindra said:

- Nunnally OPENED HER EYES! OMG! Obviously I missed the part where she was given back her eyesight...or perhaps she was faking it all these years? o.O

Lelouch obviously said to himself: "She broke his geass with her own will" (His - meaning the Emperror's)

Sep 22, 2008 7:06 AM

Apr 2008
nunnally had like, the biggest eyes ever.

wtfbbq?

Sep 22, 2008 7:11 AM

Mar 2008
Well the episode was okay, i guess, plenty of action to make up for the strange developments (mostly Nunally gaining her sight back was just totally out of place? i guess she had to be able to look Lelouch in the eyes when she confronts him or why did the writers do it?? i dont get it)
Maybe nunally somehow got visited by that dude with the anti-geass thing?
I don't get the whole 'she won against the geass with her pure will to ... do what launch Fleia and kill herself and everyone else on Damocles ... right, i always suspected a psycho massmurderer in Nunally guess it runs in the family?)

Other then that looking forward to see how they are gonna conclude this in the next, final, episode

gets a 3/5 from me, purely action-wise (Oh and let's not forget the awesome Geass on Schneizel, hah, great)

MAL list updates
Sep 22, 2008 7:37 AM

Mar 2008
Lelouch himself states that Nunnaly broke the Emperors Geass by her own will...

Its actually seen in one of the scenes when she's looking for the FLEIJA control on the floor and says that she NEEDS to find it. And exactly then, she turns her head straight for the control, meaning that she can SEE it.

Sep 22, 2008 7:39 AM
Aug 2008
By the way I predict that Cornelia will be the empress of Brittania in the end. Because.. well, Lelouch is the 99th emperor. This number is screaming to become 100, isn't it? And Cornelia is alive :D

Wonder if Kannon will realize that he is Naota after he got refrained lol.
I find it kinda surprising that most user here were surprised by the awesome Schneizel geassing. Found that kinda predictable (or at least wished for it) but I got shocked by other actions in this episode ^^
Sep 22, 2008 7:56 AM

Dec 2007
So.. Cornelia is still alive. Schneizel is now Lelouch's puppet and Nunnaly overcame her geass and can see again.
Man. I wonder how they are going to tie this up together in the last episode.
Sep 22, 2008 7:59 AM

Jun 2008
Kallen and Gino is getting along well huh..
Cornellia is also alive and Nunnally opened her eyes o.o

Sep 22, 2008 9:16 AM

Jul 2008
LAH-Fragnostic said:
Lelouch himself states that Nunnaly broke the Emperors Geass by her own will...

Its actually seen in one of the scenes when she's looking for the FLEIJA control on the floor and says that she NEEDS to find it. And exactly then, she turns her head straight for the control, meaning that she can SEE it.
That's a good point. Maybe it was her resolve to clear her brother of his sins that allowed her to overcome the geass and see.
Sep 22, 2008 9:32 AM

Aug 2008
I don't know whats with the flaming. Code Geass is considered quite a good anime, I enjoyed it much, there might be some flaws in it but, nothing is perfect, anime cannot be compared with reality, quit complaining.
Sep 22, 2008 9:36 AM

Dec 2007
Darude said:
Nunnally overcoming the Geass with will power? That is complete bullshit. You cannot do that. More likely scenario would be that Orange-kun (in episode 12) used his Geass Canceler 8 times around the city which most likely affected Nunnally in the process and maybe some other people. I find this theory more plausible.

k.
Sep 22, 2008 9:49 AM

Feb 2008
Oh yay for Lulu x C.C moments and Nunally opening her eyes.
I fail to see how they plan to end this.
Sep 22, 2008 10:55 AM

Aug 2007
LolitaDecay said:

Another cliff hanger then R3? Nunally vs Lelouch.... would be gay.....
Sep 22, 2008 10:59 AM
Aug 2008
They said it's gonna end with R2, there is no need to stretch the story anymore.
Sep 22, 2008 11:31 AM

Aug 2008
LolitaDecay said:

It seems they were going to kiss or something. Kallen ruined it D:

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 22, 2008 12:28 PM

Jul 2007
Aurakira said:
They said it's gonna end with R2, there is no need to stretch the story anymore.

I do hope it ends. A R3 will be total BS and epic FAILURE.

eh....but why is Guilford alive? Didnt he die in FLEIA while saving Lelouch?
Sep 22, 2008 12:34 PM

Apr 2007
Plun said:
LolitaDecay said:

KALLEN RUINS EVERYTHING
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2008 12:37 PM

Jul 2008
caboose_ftw said:
nunnally had like, the biggest eyes ever.

wtfbbq?

She had her eyes closed for almost 2 seasons so when she opens them they better be the best eyes ever...well alteast the biggest.
Sep 22, 2008 12:52 PM

Aug 2008
So much for the pink lancelot. Came out in less than 5mins of air time and got destroyed.

Nunally that dumb ass, Lelouch originally did everything for her, now shes firing FLEIA at him -.-

Suzaku and Lelouch - Invincible Couple
XydenicSkySep 22, 2008 12:58 PM
Sep 22, 2008 12:57 PM
Jun 2007
*still waiting for Strike Freedom Lancelot Albion to go on God Mode and pawn Guren, blow up Damocles and every motherf***ing Knightmare frame within the vicinity, without so much a scratch or dent*
Sep 22, 2008 12:59 PM

Aug 2008
FayteKenshi said:
So much for the pink lancelot. Came out in less than 5mins of air time and got destroyed.

Nunally that dumb ass, Lelouch originally did everything for her, now shes firing FLEIA at him -.-

Suzaku and Lelouch - Invincible Couple

Lelouch, Suzuka, C.C., and Kallen fighting together > Everyone else.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 22, 2008 1:41 PM

Mar 2008

I don't think I've ever raged as much as I did with this episode! What the hell Taniguchi?

Xingke's illness is still nothing more than a plot device to save Lelouch's ass. Right...

Fleiya is unable to kill a single major character. WORST. WARHEAD. EVAR!!!

Once again, fucking modern medicine! I mean come on! Have the gut's to kill Cornelia off already!

Nunnally had a Geass the whole time, which she incidentally succeeded in conquering.
WHAT THE HELL'S FUCK!?

Oh, the best part. Lelouch was able to think forward an entire conversation with Schneizel, most of which was hard for even me to follow. And of course Diethard forgot about it!

GODFUCKINGDAMNIT, if this shit was in something like Death Note, that show would have ceased to exist. Now it's official, the best show(s) this year will be the new season(s) of Slayers. It's best that we forget this pile of shit and hope Sunrise does something like Mai-Otome with the characters. Even that would be better than this.
At least then, there would be no reason to take it seriously.

Here's hopeing that Lelouch put's a Geass on Nunnally and everyone and rules the world happily ever after. The End.
Sep 22, 2008 2:05 PM

Feb 2008
I'm quite pleased how this episode made better sense and wasn't as rushed comparied to the last 3-4 eps. Also, alot of people seam to have forgotten that Gilford was caught up in the same blast that supposedly killed Nunnally and Super Ninja Maid and yet there alive (and they STILL haven't explained how they managed to getaway, or there was just too much crap going on and I somehow missed it when they said how). And why did they even bother trying to kill Cornella a 2nd time if they where just going to bring her back to life anyways? And Nunnally herselef, she is just WAY out of character. Perhaps FLEIA erased her brain instead of erasing her?
Lets lots of other things I could comment on, but i'll leave it at that.

Perhaps this will end by Nunnally nuking everyone in her family, including herselef, but Cornella, and Cornella rules whats left of the empire, like others have suggested? I'm still curious to see how this all ends, and maybe they will pull and Evangelion or Fullmetal Alchemist and give us a movie to tie up all the loose ends I hope. (Including telling us why suddenly Suzaku decided to work with Lelouch in the first place, which they ALSO still have yet to explain, and at the rate things are going in the series I doubt they ever will).
Sep 22, 2008 2:06 PM
Sep 2007
I didn't believe, lelouch used geass on schneizel, Nunnally opend her EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

the best episode
Sep 22, 2008 2:25 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, a lot of people hated this episode 0_0

I really liked it, except for Nunnally going out of character. Her eyes first made me scared, but then, I laughed for some reason....

The whole battle was intense, and I like it. This is coming from somebody who doesn't like mechs.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 22, 2008 3:00 PM

Jul 2008
Plun said:
LolitaDecay said:

bad Kallen *Tsk*

Love the move Lulouch used against Schneizel.

Sep 22, 2008 3:05 PM

Apr 2008
Now I want to see Nunnally stand up and beat the crap out of Lulu~
Sep 22, 2008 3:05 PM

May 2007
OHMAHGAWD ROFLMAO GREAT EP.

Moar LuluxC.C. moments with Kallen in between, the long awaited CornelliaxGilford reunion, Lelouch pwns Schnizel by casting Geass on him, Kallen and C.C. are having a catrobofight, and Nunnally HAS EYES.

I luv this.

Sep 22, 2008 3:20 PM

Sep 2008
Lol, I really hate Kallen. =\
And... Nunnally open her eyes... WTF? I really don't like this episode. Even Guilford is alive! How is that possible? u_u'
I was hoping a better fight between C.C. and Kallen =\
Sep 22, 2008 3:25 PM

Jun 2008
guilford is........ A BLIND MAN LMFAOOO~!
Sep 22, 2008 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
where is the character consistency?

oh it was left back in season 1.

lol pretty much anything and everything will happen in r2 as long as it looks cool. every character always has some dubious extra plan or weapon in store, and its all pretty random by now.
Sep 22, 2008 5:02 PM

Nov 2007
Orange-kun said:
Jacut said:
The only main character that died in season 1 is Lockon and he's back from the dead with a Char mask on his head in season 2...

As the Geico caveman would put this: "Um,... what?"

Jacut said:
The others are the sister of the neighbour of the hero (himself having a quite important place in the story being a student and doing absolutely nothing in regards to the events of the series, talk about an interesting character !), the parents of the girlfriend of the neighbour of the hero, some mechanics and other random characters with less than 10 minutes of screentime in the whole series. We will miss them, as the other characters of the show will miss them I guess !
Saji is an important character as he serves the role of providing the civilian standpoint to the war. The death of those minor characters aren't meant to feel significant individually, it's the development they bring to Saji (and Louise) that actually means something. It's not like they were attempting at conveying some unforeseeable drama through the death of Saji's sister and Louise parents. It showed how they (Saji and Louise) had their lives ruined through Celestial Being and war.

As to how uninvolved Saji is to the main plot, Newsflash: There's two seasons.

100% Agreed. You said everything I wanted to say XD

(Random Comment about your sig: OMG! YOU'RE MY FATHER???? O.O *CG Plot twist mode ON*) lol, jk.

Anyway, this was an ok/good episode. I decide a couple episodes ago that I wasn't going to take R2 seriously anymore. So now I'm just watching for curiosity about the ending. I don't suffer anymore for it this way ^^

Cornelia being alive was a bit expected. Guilford being alive wasn't (actually it was a little absurd). But somehow I liked it (since I always liked Guilford) D:

I'm curious to see what will happen between Nuna and Lelou...

And don't hate me Kallen fans, but I really want to see her dead... D:<
Sep 22, 2008 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
KrylonBlue said:
It seems like Code geass R2 is following the foot steps of Gundam seed destiny when it comes to killing off characters.

Seconded. As much as I like Cornelia and Guilford, and happy that they're alive and back together, this is just stupid. Next thing you'll know, Rolo and Shirley are gonna come back as well >_> I guess maybe the FLEIA really is a matter transporter instead of an atomic bomb....

speaking of FLEIA, when Lulu hit the enter key to run the program, I suddenly got a vision of the program crashing and him getting an error message XD

Oh great, Schniz got geassed. Why didn't he just close his eyes when he realised he was about to get geassed?

Not only is it following the footsteps of GSD in bringing characters back, it's copying the whole argument of "But we want a future" XD Schniz's plan is like Dullindal's destiny plan, and what Lelouch was saying to him was pretty much a rephrase of what Kira said, something about "an world that doesn't change isn't alive".. next thing you'll know, Kanon's gonna shoot Schniz while crying, and saying "but he said he wanted a future" >____>

Lol, Kallen got jealous of C.C. XD
MapleRoseSep 22, 2008 5:18 PM
Sep 22, 2008 5:40 PM
Jun 2008
Wtf, why can't dead people stay dead?!

Boo, Guilford. Crying wuss.
Sep 22, 2008 5:56 PM

Jun 2008
Cornelia and Guildford being alive kinda sucked. I hope this is only a detail. It would be really bad if this has big consequences on the Final Turn.

Overall i liked the episode, specially Lelouch finally beating Schneizel. All the "intelligent planning" on the FLEIA and the recording reminded me of the first season. It was good :3
Sep 22, 2008 6:08 PM

Jul 2008
M_A said:
where is the character consistency?

oh it was left back in season 1.

lol pretty much anything and everything will happen in r2 as long as it looks cool. every character always has some dubious extra plan or weapon in store, and its all pretty random by now.

Well, it was sacrificed for unconvincing plot twists. It seems like everyone loves surprises even when it crosses the line of absurdity. Shows these days need to appeal to the masses, and this show manages to do it wonderfully while only alienating a small portion of the fan base. Flash over substance, well, plot twists over substance can not only work, but work so well that the series can be found in the top 10 list on almost every anime site. Whoever thought of this idea should get a big bonus.
Sep 22, 2008 6:10 PM

Mar 2008
FayteKenshi said:

If you notice closely, the Lancelot isn't even Lancelot Conquista (even without the Hardon Hadron Blaster). She was using a Lancelot Air Cavalry, which is a "standard" Lancelot equipped with a Float Wing. That model is now rivaled even with a Vincent, and she's up against Guren SEITEN Hakkyoushiki, a 9th generation (Lancelot AC is 7th gen). Plus, notice her armament consists only of a single MVS and the missile-launcher shield previously belonging to Percival, Luciano Bradley (Knight of Ten, Vampire of Britannia)'s KMF.
Sep 22, 2008 6:16 PM
Apr 2008
Lange of Longinus 4tl

lern2geturownmaterial
Sep 22, 2008 6:29 PM
Feb 2008
Well I'm actually satisfied for a change! This wasn't a bad episode at all, but is unfortunately too little too late at this point. I am hoping for a good closing episode even if this series will go down as a big disappointment overall.

I see Nunnally possibly being the one pulling all the strings in the end which would be kind of cool, so long as Lelouch be the one to kill her and not some bullshit accident after he forgives her.

Yeah, next episode has me excited. Amazing what a difference some decent writing can have on a train wreak show like this.

Sep 22, 2008 6:59 PM

Jun 2008
I'm beginning not to like Nunally. How convenient, press a little red button which she knows it's potential destruction just to 'stop' niisan. Irrational girl. That's wat certain countries play that card by bombing others/getting nukes just to 'stop' the terrorists.

Besides that, I quite enjoy this episode actually, yeah there's lots of things goin' on and WTF, how did Guilford survie and how did he find Cornelia? (Unless Schneizel did something abt it which makes sense).

Luv the teamwork btw Suzaku and Lelouch, always enjoyed seeing them working together and I vaguely understand why they are working together but I'm still a bit fuzzy about their goal though. What is Zero Requiem?!?!
DinaraCSep 22, 2008 7:03 PM
Sep 22, 2008 7:04 PM

Aug 2008
Now that Nunally has recover and can see again, is she going to be the last enemy? Black Knights as well? Who will control them? Nunally doesn't look smart.

Zero Requiem will probably be mentioned in the next episode hopefully.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 22, 2008 7:13 PM

Jun 2008
I didn't dislike this episode yet it's still too funny how things turned out.
Sep 22, 2008 7:53 PM

Aug 2008
I agree with everyone about Nunnally. Well, I don't hate her, but I really hate how the creators totally distorted and ruin her character.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

436 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:47 PM

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.