Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jun 25, 2023 2:21 AM
May 2017
Schneizal also have a foolish idea of a peaceful world just like his father which only lead to more problem. If only they focus on being good governors it would been a much better world.
Sep 6, 2023 6:57 AM

Apr 2021
Both brothers are casually playing what looks like a game of chess to them. Ngl, I'm really nervous now. I wonder how this will all end with just two more episodes remaining.
Oct 19, 2023 8:14 AM
Sep 2023
Excellent and very good
Nov 21, 2023 2:33 PM
Oct 2023
so the battle over the world has begun. Schneizel seems to have the upperhand but Lelouch used a smart move. But fleyas are really op lol.Hopefully Nina will get a way to nullify them. and poor Nunally.cant wait to see how the battle will end.
Jan 26, 9:35 AM

Sep 2017
What an awesome final battle.

Lelouch vs Schneizel, their battle is so awesome

damn suzaku putting lelouch in his place.

Schneizel is seriously giving off Kira/Char vibes here.

LMAO Lelouch looking at Diethard like a nuisance

Lol Ogi got wrecked from lelouch's fuji plan.

But Kallen goin in too deep,

and FLEIJA coming out.

Schneizel is having an awesome edge. The soundtrack when FLEIJA is fired as well, damn.

I also like how Schneizel essentially took care of Cornelia and lied with a straight face to Nunnally.
And how he even got control of entire army just by promising not to fire at Avalon and now we see why never lost to Lelouch in chess.

Everyone knows battle is of complete hype.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 17, 11:58 AM

Jan 2008
"Peace attained by force is not peace!" - Cornelia

Bitch, you've spent the entire story waging war against the Empire's enemies all over the world from Europe to Japan, blowing shit up in your mecha, massacring citizens without any restraint, all to attain 'peace' for the emperor. This isn't a character arc, it's the writers pulling shit out of their arse without putting the work in.

The writing for this season has been abysmal.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Yesterday

5 by Arminken »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.