Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2020 9:11 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Absolutely mesmerized. Vash totally snapped out there at the end, a complete switch to serious mode. I can't believe how smooth he is around the ladies when he wants, telling your opponent to show up the next time wearing a dress is probably one of the most savage lines I've ever heard in Anime. He even made her blush, what are the odds.

I really like how he strategically thinks and solves problems when he's serious, although, his lighthearted nature is also a core characteristic of his that I don't want him to give up on.

It looks like the main baddie has some sort of manipulation-telekinesis powers, sort of reminds me of when Nico Robin (One Piece) first showed up and used her powers before the Strawhats on the Goin Marry in their way to Alabasta.
Jul 29, 2020 3:05 AM

May 2016
That saxophonist giving his all even when so many people were killing each other in front of him in the saloon was some crazy shit and that was definitely an indication that he's no ordinary sax player, that's for sure.

Vash's fight with Dominique was pretty damn cool especially with how her Demon Eye works, requiring him to think outside the box. The flirting he did having an effect on her was super adorable and I hope that Legato didn't end up killing her off after she failed.

Vash is really in for it now with Legato siccing all those absurdly powerful bounty hunters on him. The mysteriously charismatic yet vile man's connection to the 60-Billion Dollar Man's past was further expanded on here.

Aug 6, 2020 6:40 AM

Mar 2020
YES

While I've been on board with everything this show has done so far, I'll admit that it falls a bit flat with its action. Vash's pacifism really kills the oomph those scenes would otherwise have. That being said, this episode was absolutely breathtaking to me. The setup. The action. Everything (except for Legato because he's an angsty idiot bastard and one of the worst villains in the series so far). The first half of this series was good, though you can tell that the second half is really shaping out to be something special.
Aug 21, 2020 5:00 PM
May 2020
The Gung-ho Guns Arc is under-way and the fight with Cyclops was so good!!
Sep 15, 2020 2:19 PM

Dec 2007
things starting to get more to the point, and i like it, thought it was clear that legalo would be the villain here.

vash really rocked the house here, i want to know already what he is.
Sep 12, 2021 10:40 AM

May 2019
Legato again, nice! He has some intense powers messing with that guys arm and then turning the gang on each other. Maybe some mind control abilities or something.

So Legato is going to end humanity, not just Vash.

He sure has a lot of minions. I wonder if 'Chapel' is Wolfwood.
Dec 27, 2021 10:50 AM
Nov 2020
Start of real stampede episodes
Dec 4, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2020
They really do a good job of building Legato up. I can't say I cared too much about any of the other Gung-Ho Guns, but Legato is certainly spooky.

I always thought the battle with Dominique was pretty amusing too. "I could've groped you 4 times, if I wanted."

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 15, 2023 8:02 PM

Apr 2016
So this is when things take a turn, let's see if I'm able to enjoy this road from now on.
Jan 28, 2023 3:09 PM
Oct 2018
Pretty good episode, however Meryl and Milly keep it from being a great episode. By far the worst characters in the show.
Feb 23, 2023 11:56 AM
May 2017
I loved the suspense this episode had.
Apr 2, 2023 1:23 PM
Mar 2020
i like that things got a little more serious in this but vash is still a silly guy
Apr 21, 2023 2:01 PM
Jan 2020
Finally, it's getting serious.
Jun 30, 2023 7:00 AM

Jan 2021
Focusing all of your effort onto pain in a single point is a really neat trick Vash.
Sep 24, 2023 6:07 PM

Mar 2022
Man the show really is heading into serious territory here, Legato is not only a creepy presence and the fact that he has a gang of super powered humans on his team but he also wants to destroy all as we know it. The fight with Dominique was pretty cool, it's amazing that Vash can be funny and silly one moment and then the next he's all steely and serious which makes sense with who he's dealing with.

Let’s like we’ll finally learn what Vash’s past was like in the next episode, if the preview is any indication. What will it include? Only one way to find out.
Jan 5, 4:39 PM
Feb 2022
Okay. Now this guys are a serious deal. Vash want to part ways with Meryl, and Milly to protect them.
Jan 6, 4:51 AM

Dec 2022
Vash could've of what to her?

Great episode could be the best one we've had so far. Some plot is starting to build here.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trigun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cero - Jul 2, 2008

151 by Juan9207 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Trigun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Sep 9, 2008

68 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 23, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Sep 8, 2008

55 by nightjasmine »»
Apr 22, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Sep 8, 2008

67 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 19, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kinda disappointed

Tomi3b - Apr 5

44 by SafeEntity »»
Apr 18, 12:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.