3It was OK
10.0%
2Disliked it
20.0%
1Hated it
20.0%
Average 3.0
10 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2012 1:40 AM
Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nov 8, 2012 11:44 PM

Dec 2010
what the fuck is this crap
Nov 10, 2012 7:32 AM
Mar 2009
notsureifsrs said:

So, I take it you didn't like this series very much?

It makes a lot more sense if you watch the first one, but even so, you gotta be in the mood for a slower paced series with a lot of subtle symbolism.
May 23, 2013 3:35 PM
May 2008
I liked the original Masquerade but they changed the character designs/style for Masquerade 2 and kinda of ruin it for me.
Mar 23, 2014 8:12 PM

Jul 2013
Wish there could have been more episodes.
Mar 24, 2014 7:35 PM

Oct 2009
so what happened ? :/
he is alive right ? but they think he is dead ? i mean everyone
or what ?
man somebody help me !!!!!
osamamiiMar 24, 2014 11:13 PM
Mar 6, 2016 11:51 AM

Oct 2015
This show was really average...

This end was horrible, however. Plus, wheelchair..? O_o

What happened to the other characters..? They just show some pics which we can't have a good answer to that so this is ok..? -.-"

4/10
TechOtaku-hMar 6, 2016 5:12 PM
Jan 13, 2018 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
I don't even know what the hell any of this has to do with the events in the prequel OVA. And anyone looking for a decent story with vampires is better off skipping this and watching Buffy or Angel instead.

notsureifsrs said:

Haha, well said.
Mar 19, 2018 5:44 AM
Oct 2013
So pink vampire could only control people the maid bit and not ones she bit herself? Rather strange.

Somewhat lewd of maid to be so meek and pleading to be spared the rape and then the shame from the aftersex. Loled at the grandma's shocked expression from seeing it. Didn't seem that shocking, did it?

So purple hair was her after but double personality/body share. Who'd have known.

She was lovely to be longing for the love so tenderly (*˘▽˘*) somewhat lewd of her riding him and then forced into the legs raised and flexed back position (*˘︶˘*) good body detail and expressive movement in that h scene.

Somewhat sad that purple chose death. Quite detailed veins and shrivel of the vampire at the end XD

The brown hair turning all white from seeing him dead just seemed like a gag XD

Eh?! He died in a bad end? Or some I thought but was just to deceive the brown haired? bad end for her and purple, at the very least!
Nov 18, 2018 12:41 PM
Dec 2017
10/10 fck all fuckers...go suck dick Buffy fan
Apr 16, 2020 6:29 AM
Apr 2020
I can't take this sequel seriously. The characters are so off and the writing is very low level.
That ending is so not fleshed out and it doesn't do any character justice.
Different director?
The original series was actually good. Not this one.
Apr 18, 2020 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
Sure....I'll give my take on the last part of the episode. Keep in mind that this is pure speculation but if you think about it, it kinda makes sense. Just hear me out on this.

First off, yes, Gen survived in the end and it was all set up by him at the last moment. All was needed was for Jennifer to leave the room to initiate it. Remember that as soon as Jennifer left to get the medicine, Gen woke up to speak to Sakurako (his grandma) saying that he promised to live forever with her and that he didn't want to die at that moment. Keep in mind, Gen still has a crush on his own grandma so setting this up to give the illusion to all of his suitors (Jennifer & Itoh) that he died ensures that no one will bother sticking around when he's gone - I mean, Jennifer is seen driving off far away & Itoh still remembering Gen during the credits.

So in the end, Gen gets his wish of being with Sakurako forever. It's also mentioned in the last episode of "Anata dake Konbanwa" that Gen was returning from abroad and that he was indeed Sakurako's lover. So yeah....this all plays out just as he wanted in the end. What I want to know is how does the cast of "Anata Dake Konbanwa" come into play?
Apr 19, 2020 12:14 PM
Apr 2020
So do I MikuruX I want to know how Anata Dake Konbanwa is part of the story Beth made a appearance in episode 4 of Anata Dake Konbanwa she said she was given orders by sakurako to get the sperm from the protagonist but she didn’t say what for in one of the episodes theirs a teacher calling out a name it was gen but I think it was just a coincidence
Oct 19, 2020 9:24 PM
Jul 2017
Wish Gen didn't have to die. And he and Jennifer would head back to the States about his condition being worse and he would have lived.
Mar 13, 2022 12:14 PM
Apr 2019
This one had a different director than the prequel. No wonder the drop in quality was so noticeable. The first ova is one the few hentais with plot that I actually like.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zoku Gosenzo San'e Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 13, 2018

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Zoku Gosenzo San'e Episode 2 Discussion

2 by Raymond_Bermea »»
Jun 9, 2021 10:37 PM

Poll: » Zoku Gosenzo San'e Episode 3 Discussion

1 by User-san »»
Mar 18, 2018 6:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.