Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 7, 2008 4:31 AM
Jul 2008
fav pic? mine would be Zen priest.. lol!

loved the allegorical conclusion.. winnners enter the Golden heavenly door.. not Martyrs...

Mar 29, 2009 9:59 AM

Sep 2008
Cant say I have a favorite because most of them are so good ^^
my favorites would be... the gardener, the factory boss, the soldiers and of course the grand finale :D For the latter, I think it symbolizes a lot more than what you said. For example, we need [mentally] strong people (the greek-like figures) to support the path of heaven.

Anyway, for a 32 minutes short/movie, this is one of my favorites!
May 17, 2009 6:16 AM

Jan 2008
The Gardener, the Journalist and the Beatnik were my favorites. Poor bee died in the artificial garden =( These three were the ones that reminded me of the original Mussorgsky suite.
Jul 2, 2009 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
Man I can't find this anywhere =( Looks very interesting though.
Jul 27, 2009 2:53 AM

Jul 2008
Plastic surgeon was really comical among all of those pictures.
Jun 4, 2012 2:04 AM

Oct 2011
zen master, of course, as i'm always striving to reach a certain state of beatitude throughout my life(s) (although rarely achieving it)........loved the ending - it showed how there is a certain nobility in all humanity (no matter how greedy, low-minded, or vicious) because of the quest for greatness we all follow (although few get there).......a great treatise on buddhist thought in the form of a tone poem (who needs words).....
Jul 15, 2012 8:46 PM

Apr 2012
er, flattering pic of Louis Armstrong (?) there (Promenade II)

I think my favourite part was actually hearing Mussorgsky in 60s toon and spaghetti western arrangements

aside from that, I think the bee left the largest impression

allegorical conclusion: everyone gets to go to heaven except those that make it possible to get there. Wait, that can't be right... The Greeks helped build our civilisation so buddhists and bastards can forever live happily together, but got their religion wrong. No? Wait
The true, silent heroes whose sacrifices got us where we are today go unrecognised in our history/museums/society, but these jerks are eulogised.
?

*I think "Journalist" should have been Editor or Media Baron
BlackoutingJul 15, 2012 8:56 PM
Jun 22, 2020 1:04 PM

Jan 2017
I had two favorites, the gardener and the journalist. Of course the finale was pretty epic too :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenrankai no E Episode 1 Discussion

StevenHu - Nov 26, 2014

3 by Wlad- »»
Feb 15, 2019 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.