Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2012 8:06 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The second volume is separated into 2 different conquests between Akuragawa Shino, and Fuse Aoba.

The first conquest tbh felt pretty dull and most of it was spent describing the atmosphere around Elsie and Keima playing the cursed game. However the climax of the arc was probably one of the most intense moment I've read in TWGOK either novel or manga. The final conflict with the spirit was freaking awesome and Keima going into God of Conquest mode made it that much sweeter.

The second conquest was imo much MUCH better. Aoba was pretty much a female version of Keima in a way. Seeing Keima persist after being rejected so much made her capture that much sweeter. But man the end of her arc and when she started to cry was pretty sad ;_; I loved her character.

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT HAQUA CHAPTER IN BETWEEN THE ARCS, EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT I CA-HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG *dead*
Mar 14, 2013 2:25 PM
Mar 2009
I didn't expect something like an evil spirit inside a game, touche. Then Keima actually utilizing his God of Conquest mode outside of just using it to mass clear galges? Awesome.

Aoba was like a disciple of Keima's. Lawls. It was a sad ending though...

Dat Haqua chapter. That was pretty good.

I guess this is the last novel? They all ended happily, but it's still sad knowing all these conquests are not canon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai Volume 1 Discussion

game8910 - Mar 11, 2012

5 by NeoAnkara »»
Aug 13, 2013 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.