Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So who else has read this great novel?

The story was not written by Wakaki but damn, the double conquest was pretty damn awesome. Yoshino Asami, Amami Tooru, both really likeable and cool girls. I liked Yoshino more though, though her issues reminded me a lot of Shiori's arc. Yoshino Ikumi on the other hand made me hnnnnnnnnnng so hard (though I admit I thought that was Asami at first), I loved her too.

Amami Tooru didnt really get my attention much until the part when they exposed her problem, then I felt pretty bad for her. But damn Keima and his maximum swag never fail to impress me. Even if this isnt canon.
Jun 30, 2012 7:26 AM

Jun 2011
Just read the first volume, and it was good. The writing style can go a long way since it doesn't need to tell a story by chapters of only 18 drawn pages.

They should make an OVA adaption of the novel, anime like Ore no Imouto and Clannad already have non-canon stories.

I never realised Yoshino was in the anime, when I checked again Chihiros arc, it was really hard to spot her.
Mar 14, 2013 2:21 PM
Mar 2009
Damn, I wish Asami was in the main storyline. I really liked her for some reason...

Double conquest was pretty ballsy but I guess expected from our great God of Conquests.
Aug 13, 2013 10:10 AM

Sep 2010
i really want to read this LN, but no matter where i search it, i only find the raw, is there anyone found the english ver.? I really want to see Asami Conquest, i've seen her in TWGOK wall and anime, so i wonder "Just who she's" while thinking she cant be just some background chara, i found this LN with her as the main..

to put it simply can anyone provide me with the english ver links.? thanks..
Aug 13, 2013 11:03 PM

Nov 2007
Fraiiz-Wanderer said:
i really want to read this LN, but no matter where i search it, i only find the raw, is there anyone found the english ver.? I really want to see Asami Conquest, i've seen her in TWGOK wall and anime, so i wonder "Just who she's" while thinking she cant be just some background chara, i found this LN with her as the main..

Baka-Tsuki
Aug 13, 2013 11:08 PM

Mar 2012
game8910 said:
Fraiiz-Wanderer said:

Baka-Tsuki
Yes look at it in Baka-Tsuki.

Anyway I don't know someone have make a discussion for this. It's been a long time I read this but I really want to see an appearance of Amami Tooru and Aoba Fuse plus a proper appearance for Yoshino Asami in anime.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai Volume 2 Discussion

game8910 - Mar 11, 2012

1 by ChronosXIII »»
Mar 14, 2013 2:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.