Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2008 11:37 PM

Nov 2007
Good god. Was I the only one severely disappointed with this? Everyone I spoke to said it was the funniest crap ever, but when I sat down and read it, there were only a few parts that made me chuckle. And what's with Makoto dressing like such a slut? In the beginning of the story she dressed pretty cute and all, but as it went on, she just went around looking like a call girl.

Was shocked even more when she hooked up with captain annoying and mister unfaithful. I mean, come on, Kana (was that her name) was so annoying through the whole thing, and the other guy (was it Keigo?) was just demonized, demonized, demonized, then all of a sudden she's boning him in the hotel. And her excuse, wanting to have both ends of the spectrum? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

She should have just hooked up with the crossdresser. Am I the only one who thought that? The kid's into guys, so he'd probably get over the girl bits, and they could switch back and forth for kicks if they wanted to. I mean, it seemed to me the most logical conclusion, but she never even pursued him.

It was everyone in this manga had two brain cells that hadn't been on speaking terms for years.
Jan 13, 2009 5:16 PM
Nov 2007
Heh, guess I'm glad I didn't read beyond the first few chapters.
Mar 16, 2009 1:47 AM
Oct 2008
It' was rather good until all this crap with aliens started. And the end is just plain retarded.
May 4, 2009 6:15 PM

Feb 2009
i enjoyed it, but the ending was lame. especially the reason why she came back. cuz she forgot they didnt have sex? wtf? it felt like someone threw a brick at my face without me seeing it
Dec 19, 2009 10:33 PM
Dec 2009
As I read through it, I got the feeling Hiromi felt something, but yes, the reason for coming back was a little heavy on the wtf side. I am glad she did come back. I didn't lie Mr. Unfaithful. I'm sure Kanna wouldn't have had a problem addressing Mako's "girl debut", but whatever. Aside from that and the weird alien twist, I enjoyed it.
Jun 3, 2010 9:33 PM

Oct 2008
it was rather enjoyable, except about half way through it felt like the author got told to wrap it up and then just went completely bat shit insane.

I was pretty annoyed she hooked up with Keigo near the end as well. It just made no sense at all. The guy cheated on her cousin/best friend/lover. Pretty much everything other than the Keigo fling could have been decent if given more chapters to expand on.
Jul 23, 2010 1:44 AM

Jul 2008
Kirion said:
It' was rather good until all this crap with aliens started. And the end is just plain retarded.
Timeout808 said:
i enjoyed it, but the ending was lame. especially the reason why she came back. cuz she forgot they didnt have sex? wtf? it felt like someone threw a brick at my face without me seeing it

Thats basically how i feel lol. I was reading this manga as the chapter came out, buuut i laughed so hard when they introduced the idea that she was an alien. I had to stop there, it just got too ridiculous. It was enjoyable but for the first time, the ending really made me feel disappointed.
Jan 27, 2011 12:21 PM
Dec 2009
Kirion said:

I totally agree with you.
Mar 16, 2021 6:46 AM
Feb 2019
When is first read this comic it was funny and good humor too but I like it very much and it shows some good comedy.

I don't care about she have a ---- or being slut, there one thing I like about she was exploring about her body and feeling how girls goes through when they changed or you know fall in love. I really do like this comic here no doubt about it, i really do like to read it again anytime soon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 37 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Apr 18, 2010

9 by Yae_Simp »»
Oct 5, 2020 11:51 AM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 11 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Jan 25, 2010

2 by Viper_607 »»
Aug 29, 2016 2:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 2 Discussion

accela - May 21, 2008

3 by 1L0can0 »»
Oct 22, 2013 4:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 36 Discussion

crazyspinz - Mar 31, 2011

0 by crazyspinz »»
Mar 31, 2011 4:29 AM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 34 Discussion

crazyspinz - Mar 31, 2011

0 by crazyspinz »»
Mar 31, 2011 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.