Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2010 3:00 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Boy that devolved into a hot load of crap. First she got curious, then promiscuous, then became an alien, then super powered. This was devoid of logic or originality. I'm just glad it's over.
Mar 31, 2011 4:31 AM

Aug 2010
Just for how many days was she gone?? Oh and it was one crappy chapter!
Jul 5, 2011 4:33 PM

Jun 2008
That was just...bad. How could something that started so well, end so badly. The entire ending arc felt extremely rushed and contrived, like the creators lost their budget and had to compress a 10 chapter ending into just two chapters.
Sep 16, 2011 9:09 AM

Nov 2008
Everything was good until that alien shit came out and the ending was just too rushed...

i give it 7/10 for being interesting until halfway trough and nice character desings.
Nov 12, 2011 6:20 AM

Jul 2009
DonKangolJones said:
Boy that devolved into a hot load of crap. First she got curious, then promiscuous, then became an alien, then super powered. This was devoid of logic or originality. I'm just glad it's over.

The part up to where she started having sex just to have sex (when she started aiming for Kanna) was good. At that point, it started making me sick. It really turned bad but started good.

Blue_Qbe said:
and if she came back then again they will have problem with that guy trying to get alien technology

She did come back and her father dropped her off, probably without any technology. So, there would be no problem... I'd rather not expand upon this so let's just drop it there because the from like chapter 18 on, it was sickening to me.
Jan 24, 2012 2:12 AM

Jul 2011
Jb1528 said:
That was just...bad. How could something that started so well, end so badly. The entire ending arc felt extremely rushed and contrived, like the creators lost their budget and had to compress a 10 chapter ending into just two chapters.

I agree. I really liked the beginning, but then they threw in the alien crap and it just got weird. and what the hell was with that ending?
Jan 26, 2014 12:51 AM

Feb 2010
muusicluvr said:
Jb1528 said:

I agree. I really liked the beginning, but then they threw in the alien crap and it just got weird. and what the hell was with that ending?

@ spoiler
Maybe it is way of saying "I love you". Hahaha

DonKangolJones said:

That escalated quickly:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg
or movie version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

kyled00m said:
DonKangolJones said:

The part up to where she started having sex just to have sex (when she started aiming for Kanna) was good. At that point, it started making me sick. It really turned bad but started good.

+1, I have been expecting more informations thought. It ended up with alien stuffs although. It was disappointing.
Aug 3, 2015 1:37 AM

Oct 2012
HAHAHAHAHA. She said she came back to Earth because she didn't bang her sister yet. Someone give this manga's writer a medal.
Mar 14, 2017 1:35 AM

Feb 2013
What a thing this was.

I don't recall the last time I saw something self-destruct this badly at the end.
Oct 5, 2020 11:51 AM
Nov 2018
Why isn't this a trigger studio anime yet?

More topics from this board

» Just finished reading this.

Melfra - Aug 29, 2008

8 by Wrath420 »»
Mar 16, 2021 6:46 AM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 11 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Jan 25, 2010

2 by Viper_607 »»
Aug 29, 2016 2:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 2 Discussion

accela - May 21, 2008

3 by 1L0can0 »»
Oct 22, 2013 4:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 36 Discussion

crazyspinz - Mar 31, 2011

0 by crazyspinz »»
Mar 31, 2011 4:29 AM

Poll: » Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa Chapter 34 Discussion

crazyspinz - Mar 31, 2011

0 by crazyspinz »»
Mar 31, 2011 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.