Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2015 4:04 PM
Nov 2015
I think that you need to be a little bit more mature to understand the meaning of Kazehaya's reaction! He is fighting his own desire to touch Sawako!!! Isn't obvious!!!!??? He was almosg glad that Ayame interrupted them, as if he was scared of what he could've done to Sawako!! I think he has extreme secret desire towards Sawako teehee ;)
Mar 27, 2022 9:47 AM

May 2015
God, Kazehaya’s an idiot. You can talk to her. You’re not the scum of the earth for wanting to kiss her.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 21, 8:30 AM

Apr 2017
Kazehaya... 🙄 Bro, just communicate. Communication, honesty, trust, faithfulness, passion, compatibility, attraction, etc., is the key to any relationship. If you don't have that, then it's doomed.

And like... Y'all are in high school. Y'all are like 16 years old, and he's acting like wanting to kiss someone is the worst. I kissed a guy when I was 7 years old, on the lips... Like... Come on now...
Mar 21, 8:32 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Veroneko7
I think that you need to be a little bit more mature to understand the meaning of Kazehaya's reaction! He is fighting his own desire to touch Sawako!!! Isn't obvious!!!!??? He was almosg glad that Ayame interrupted them, as if he was scared of what he could've done to Sawako!! I think he has extreme secret desire towards Sawako teehee ;)
@Veroneko7 I mean, he's feeling guilty over a kiss... I kissed a guy when I was 7. I could understand if he's nervous about the 'step after kissing', but he's not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 79 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 15, 2013

19 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 78 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 12, 2013

10 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 77 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 14, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 76 Discussion

Zhou - Feb 19, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 75 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 28, 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.