Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2012 5:03 PM
Oct 2011
I enjoyed freezing a I anticipate another season in the future to finish the story .

I looked for another one like it. I tried a lot of the reccommendations on the freezing page but I watched a lot of the first episodes of many and can't find a decent comparison.

I guess what I'm looking for in a sense is,

Romance between the chars weather it's lovie dovie or have an anticipated romance growing through out like freezing as many didn't notice it has it's own type of romance

A partnership fight as the are pairs and have to do some type f sexual activity to become a pair( freezing =sex, sekerei=kiss , ect.)

I like the ecchi feel to it, adds something to the animes to me .

And I would like both the characters to be strong in a sense maybe a super powerful girl or guy and a partner who also has an extreme power of the sense.

I know it will be a hard one to match towards the conparison of it but let me know what you guys think and I will update my list as I've watched a lot more animes just haven't had the time to do so , so list anything you think will fit to it and maybe a lil description of why if possible.

Thank you ahead of time guys :)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 7, 2012 9:02 PM

Aug 2011
Kampfer
Kanokon
Sekirei
Infinite Stratos
Macademi Wasshoi
Mamoru kun (longer title I forgot, just google it)

I can go on if you need a longer list, just PM me. I've seen over 350 animes and I can be very critical about them. I can also make the best recommendations for any individual based on taste.
You can't spell sLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER
~I am the Emperor of Carnage~

Feb 8, 2012 3:41 AM
Oct 2011
Ty
Shadolance said:
Kampfer
Kanokon
Sekirei
Infinite Stratos
Macademi Wasshoi

I can go on if you need a longer list, just PM me. I've seen over 350 animes and I can be very critical about them. I can also make the best recommendations for any individual based on taste.
thank you I'm gonna watch them all that are not on my list as they all seem pretty decent animationed and decent stories. Thank you
Feb 8, 2012 9:02 AM

Mar 2011
Queen's blade
Ikkitousen

Haven't seen them myself, but people often compare them to Freezing.
Feb 8, 2012 9:23 AM
Oct 2011
MissYuuki said:
Queen's blade
Ikkitousen

Haven't seen them myself, but people often compare them to Freezing.
Thank you , I was also told to try queens blade. Ikkitousen was alright wasn't too enjoyable for me but they are good recs thank you queens blade will also be added to my list
Sep 14, 2012 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
I just wanted to say that I'm not too sure whether or not they'll do a second season for Freezing. I would love it if they did, as I really enjoyed what they did so far as well, but it's questionable. I would just recommend reading the manga. I know that some people don't like that. Hell, I used to be like that, but now I'll check the manga out if I want to know the rest of the story which couldn't be finished in the anime.
Sep 14, 2012 6:30 AM

Aug 2012
Out of what i've seen infinite stratos is the closest to Freezing :P
Sep 14, 2012 6:36 AM

Jun 2011
I enjoyed Freezing. Maken-ki and Ikki Tousen are a lot like Freezing, there are a lot of boobs and lots of fighting. Maken-ki was quite good. I didn't really like Ikki Tousen. The fights and boobs were cool, but the plot was shit imo.
Playstation Network ID - Overlord-Takeshi
Please feel free to talk to me! I love making new friends with the same interests as me!
Sep 14, 2012 6:38 AM
Jun 2012
maken-ki
sekirei
infinite stratos
Sep 14, 2012 6:41 AM

Sep 2012
I was thinking Elfen Lied, but I have a feeling some people might want to smack me for suggesting that. Nevertheless, you'd probably like it.

@ Shadolance Kanokon? are you sure? That's more like echhi, romantic, comedy? It is good, but not really much like Freezing beyond echhi, right? o.o
Sep 14, 2012 6:49 AM

Jun 2011
TheLostProphet said:
I was thinking Elfen Lied, but I have a feeling some people might want to smack me for suggesting that. Nevertheless, you'd probably like it.

@ Shadolance Kanokon? are you sure? That's more like echhi, romantic, comedy? It is good, but not really much like Freezing beyond echhi, right? o.o

Elfen Lied is really good. :D I only saw the OVA for Kanokon, but that seemed nothing like Freezing other than the Ecchi.
Playstation Network ID - Overlord-Takeshi
Please feel free to talk to me! I love making new friends with the same interests as me!
Sep 14, 2012 7:38 AM
Aug 2012
drinkbeer said:
maken-ki
sekirei
infinite stratos

where do u see romance in sekirei?
Sep 14, 2012 7:48 AM

Apr 2012
snypr69 said:
Shadolance said:
Kampfer
Kanokon
Sekirei
Infinite Stratos
Macademi Wasshoi

Can you please suggest a few shows.

I like and have watched: Freezing (loved it), Dragon Ball Z (enjoyable but a bit of filler), Neon Genesis Evangelion (enjoyable but a bit confusing), Chobits (loved it), FMA/FMAB (loved it), Akira, Death Note (loved it, but got dry after L died) and Fairy Tail (loving it). I have started watching Code Gaess (seems pretty good), and I am currently downloading Ikkitoussen. Could you recommend some more titles, preferably similar to FMA/FMAB and Freezing. I've heard that Dr Grey man is similar to FMA/FMAB, and I've watched Master of Martial Hearts which is a bit similar to Freezing but is more fan service than anything (freezing was also fan service to an extent lmao).

Thanks

Create a new thread because no one is going to pay attention to your requests. They will most likely just read the OP. Also don't necro a 7 month old thread.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 15, 2012 1:00 AM

May 2011
Infinite Stratos
Claymore
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
Ikkitousen
Queen's Blade
Kurokami
High School DxD
Manyuu Hiken-chou
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!
Seikon no Qwaser
Zettai Shougeki ~Platonic Heart~
✿✿✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿✿
✿✿✿✿✿
Nov 12, 2012 7:30 PM

Jun 2012
Doesn't meet many of your criteria, but how about the show it blatantly ripped off? Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's a fantastic anime.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Nov 13, 2012 12:37 AM
Oct 2012
Seikon no Qwaser
Ikkitousen
Campione! ( personally i love this the most )
Queen's Blade
Kurokami
High School DxD
Feb 1, 2013 7:56 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Locked
Do not necro topics older then 14 days in the anime and manga recommendations.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Recommend me Action+Adventure Anime based on my List

Chisuku - May 20

7 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» Is there any anime or manga with this plot?

aLotQuestion_ - 7 hours ago

2 by Chisuku »»
2 hours ago

» Next Anime/Manga

Blubz1 - Yesterday

1 by Chisuku »»
5 hours ago

» new anime recs?

lizzziziz - May 20

8 by TheSunLife »»
Yesterday, 7:58 PM

» Good romantic anime

Roni1703 - May 20

8 by Roni1703 »»
Yesterday, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.