Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Would you like to see Code Geass R3?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 29, 2008 8:50 AM

Feb 2008
No thanks. Won't happen either, it just won't work.

Maybe we'll get OVAs or a movie or something, but this is it for the TV series.
Sep 29, 2008 8:54 AM

Apr 2008
No!

Code geass has been crushed

Sep 29, 2008 8:57 AM

Sep 2007
need a R3
r2 was among the worst ending possible v.V
JOIN ZERO REQUIEM

Sep 29, 2008 9:06 AM
Sep 2008
I think that there should be a 3rd season, and for those that don't like it, then they shouldn't watch it.
Sep 29, 2008 10:13 AM

Jul 2008
I was saying depends up until yesterday. However, I'm thinking it should end now. There really isn't much you can do with the franchise in my eyes, unless you want to milk it and make an OVA/Movie with the main characters(or just Lelouch C.C.) doing every day mundane tasks as nomads or some such. Slice of Life/Comedy Geass!

...or Harem Geass! (Even MOAR this time though)

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Sep 29, 2008 10:21 AM
Apr 2008
i would like to see more but i would prefer an Ova or Movie as a 3rd season. I need a break from gthose Code Geass excitement (^^). not that i wouldn't look it(^^). btw i stll wanna know what C.C.'s real name is.
JesperkxSep 29, 2008 10:31 AM
Sep 29, 2008 1:35 PM

Mar 2008
Hell no! Ending was too melodramatic... it can't be more melodramatic....

Sorry for my English ;)
Sep 29, 2008 1:42 PM

Aug 2008
An OVA would fit perfectly into the series. But a 3rd season would totally kill the series, I'm very sure of it.
Sep 29, 2008 1:49 PM

Apr 2007
No way in hell. While I didn't like R2 I like the way it ended. Another series would just ruin that.
Sep 29, 2008 1:56 PM

Jun 2007
I agree that the show is done however I do wish for two things.

1) A summary episode for people that felt this series was to rushed. This way they can see and understand all the details that they may have missed when watching the full series. This would also explain some things that may have not been fully explained.

2) A 1 or 2 ep OVA about everyone a year or two after the end of the second season. This way we can see all the characters and what they've been up to in a more detail and less rushed way. This would also so how everyones progressed with their new jobs and life styles. I think by doing this it will bring some closure to the series, at least for me.
Sep 30, 2008 4:55 AM
Sep 2008
Don't even bother watching it if you dont want a season 3 saying it sucks and all the why the hell would you watch it? What for? to be great critics saying it sucks? How bout i have Allen , Naruto, Ichigo, Tsuna die or your favorite protagonist die at all the end and no more next season or episode?

And another thing with Sunrise, these bitches always rush their season 2 like Gundam Seed Destiny, I dunno if they would ruin Gundam 00 season 2 or rush it either and they always make 2 f*cking seasons all the time and rushing crap well the best Mecha anime so far for me is Eureka seveN (in quality) and the most entertaining was CODE GEASS!!!
Sep 30, 2008 5:27 AM

May 2008
Nope.
Sep 30, 2008 5:41 AM

Jul 2008
No. Maybe a fun OVA with post-rebellion Black Knights but nothing story-wise.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Sep 30, 2008 6:11 AM

Apr 2008
Anything that produces something like this shouldn't be brought up again. :/
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Sep 30, 2008 6:28 AM

Mar 2008
No.

Good end is good. Do not defile.
Sep 30, 2008 6:50 AM

Jul 2008
Lelouchgeass said:
Don't even bother watching it if you dont want a season 3 saying it sucks and all the why the hell would you watch it? What for? to be great critics saying it sucks? How bout i have Allen , Naruto, Ichigo, Tsuna die or your favorite protagonist die at all the end and no more next season or episode?

And another thing with Sunrise, these bitches always rush their season 2 like Gundam Seed Destiny, I dunno if they would ruin Gundam 00 season 2 or rush it either and they always make 2 f*cking seasons all the time and rushing crap well the best Mecha anime so far for me is Eureka seveN (in quality) and the most entertaining was CODE GEASS!!!

lelouchgeass lmao.

Regardless, it's not a good idea to ruin a good name. It's like a joke, if you drag it on too long, you've ruined the joke and your reputation.
Sep 30, 2008 7:37 AM
Sep 2008
Aeiou said:
Lelouchgeass said:

lelouchgeass lmao.

Regardless, it's not a good idea to ruin a good name. It's like a joke, if you drag it on too long, you've ruined the joke and your reputation.

There we go another hypocrite, and critic, DONT BOTHER WATCHING!!!
Sep 30, 2008 7:40 AM

Jul 2008
Lelouchgeass said:
Aeiou said:
Lelouchgeass said:

lelouchgeass lmao.

So what you're saying is that they should destroy a good anime, a good name and waste their team's time and money by producing a lacklustre show that will draw low ratings just because a few people refuse to let go of a show?
Sep 30, 2008 1:29 PM

Aug 2008
I loved this series dearly, but there has to be and end to it. And I'm glad with R2's ending, the company better not make a season three!
Sep 30, 2008 3:49 PM
Feb 2008
Id like to see a 2-3 OVA to sum things up, maybe 20 years later lelouch finally shows suzuka/etc that hes still alive etc.

but i dont see a good plot for season 3 - theres no point in another war occuring/lelouch getting involved.
Sep 30, 2008 4:57 PM

Jun 2008
I too, loved Code Geass 1, and 2. Though there really shouldn't be a third season, that's just...unreasonable?

I wouldn't mind an OVA! Or maybe, even a movie? Either way, I'm completely satisfied with how things ended anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Just, no third season. Sorries, <3
Sep 30, 2008 5:30 PM

Jul 2008
An ova would be good. R2 ended what good closure, I wouldn't want another long season, where they would have to come up with a lot more characters.

I don't know though, the power of absolute obedience may be needed again.
Sep 30, 2008 5:37 PM

Aug 2008
LoveWifeLunch said:
Anything that produces something like this shouldn't be brought up again. :/

Ha! He & Saji Crossroad should get together and have their own series!
Sep 30, 2008 5:51 PM

Sep 2007
Please just NO
Sep 30, 2008 6:11 PM

Mar 2008
Maybe a spin-off or an adaption or maybe a recap movie

but no sequels
Sep 30, 2008 7:03 PM

Jan 2008
I really liked the ending of code geass r2. It's ending was solid and tied up all the loose strings.

They shouldn't make an r3. If they were to make a sequel. It should be totally different characters (except C.C.) not another Hangyaku no Lelouch.
Sep 30, 2008 7:10 PM

Apr 2007
Vin-nii said:
Maybe a spin-off

Jeremiah + Anya slice-of-life anime on the orange farm. No melodramatic Geass mumbo-jumbo -- just things like Anya selling oranges on the side of the road to interesting passers-by. I would watch it religiously.
Sep 30, 2008 8:49 PM

Dec 2007
Nop, maybe a spin off, but for the series i guess thats all.... But an OVA will be nice!!!
.. Airwalk
Sep 30, 2008 9:24 PM

Aug 2007
depends.

But I mostly want a spin-off where it DOESN'T end as a tragedy for the main character.
Oct 1, 2008 5:01 AM
Sep 2008
Aeiou said:
Lelouchgeass said:
Aeiou said:
Lelouchgeass said:

I enjoyed watching Code Geass, and i hope they will make another season, and if you think that's going to ruin the show, you don't have to watch it, since no one is forcing you + it would mean they will make extra money by selling dvds and magazines etc.
lelouchgeass lmao.

So what you're saying is that they should destroy a good anime, a good name and waste their team's time and money by producing a lacklustre show that will draw low ratings just because a few people refuse to let go of a show?
Oct 1, 2008 7:03 AM
Mar 2008
a third season would be nice but not a rushed one. 1-2 years in between to make it live up to the first season... even tho if they do make a 3th one thats a bit less then season 1 and 2 it will probably still be better then 95% of the other anime airing at that time
Oct 1, 2008 9:57 AM

Mar 2008
Iri said:
Vin-nii said:
Maybe a spin-off

Jeremiah + Anya slice-of-life anime on the orange farm. No melodramatic Geass mumbo-jumbo -- just things like Anya selling oranges on the side of the road to interesting passers-by. I would watch it religiously.

i would as well.
Oct 1, 2008 4:31 PM

Aug 2007
if there was a 3rd season, it would not be called R3, cause there will be no meaning to the title.
Oct 1, 2008 4:38 PM

Jul 2008
Maora said:
if there was a 3rd season, it would not be called R3, cause there will be no meaning to the title.

Assuming that R2 actually refers to Lelouch not 'Round 2' ( notice how the episodes are labelled as turns probably for chess).
Oct 1, 2008 4:47 PM

Oct 2006
Maora said:
I'm kinda partial to Code Geass: Spice and Witch or something along those lines =P
Oct 1, 2008 5:02 PM

Mar 2008
no, I'd rather not have a 3rd season.
I mean what was wrong with the ending?
They finished it up nicely and even left some faint hints on

What more can fans ask for?

MAL list updates
Oct 6, 2008 1:02 PM

Jul 2008
While R3 would not be a good sequel, I would like it to be:

1. the alternative (first) version of what happened after Suzaku and Lelouch met on that island
2. prequel showing Charles and V.V.. I doubt they were always evil and something like this might be interesting and explain to us more about the geass.
Oct 6, 2008 5:14 PM

Jul 2007
Yes and no to this. No cause I liked season 1 better then season 2 and making another season might be less enjoyable since it would be enough allready. Yes but they should really make an OVA or movie. another 25 episodes would be too much and there really isn't much to talk about.
by Baka-Chibi

Oct 6, 2008 8:51 PM

Feb 2008
PhantomWings-X88 said:
I wouldn't want a 3rd Series but rather a 3 Episode OVA to tie up all the loose ends. More importantly, involving the respective pasts of C.C and V.V.

this maybe just a casual epilogue type of ova showing how everyone's doing and the couple pairings.
Oct 7, 2008 7:16 AM

Feb 2008
Though it might be hard to make a 3rd season according to R2's end, I'd really like to watch another series. Well, not exactly a holw new 25-episodes season, but perhaps an O.V.A.
though the plot is really finished.
Oct 11, 2008 6:24 AM
Jun 2007
Theres a possibility of Lelouch being alive because remember what C.C. used to say whenever Lelouch was about to die? That he can't have him die. The ending was really complicated so I think they should make an OVA, more of what exactly happened after. Look at this.
tzailyOct 11, 2008 6:45 AM
Oct 11, 2008 2:52 PM

May 2008
OF COURSE!
Oct 11, 2008 6:47 PM

May 2008
For me, it depends, because it doesn't seem like the story could be significant if Lelouch isn't in it. Now, if it involved Suzaku actually inheriting the title Zero and following in Lelouch's footsteps as Zero, there's a possibility it could go somewhere, but then we're left once again with a character who most likely will be hated. Who knows though. The writers could probably conjure up something nice, but if they don't make an R3, i'll be perfectly fine with that. I thought R2 ended the series perfectly.
Oct 11, 2008 8:03 PM

Feb 2008
Well it would be nice to have a second season but with a new plot.
Oct 11, 2008 8:29 PM

May 2008
it'd be nice if goro remade the second season with a new production company so he can really show us what season 2 was supposed to be without sunrise making him redo the whole plot..
Oct 12, 2008 7:15 AM

Oct 2007
But are you all sure that LeLouch is dead? I'm just thinking but the very last thing that CC says could mean that Lelouch is somehow alive and driving that wagon... It doesn't have to but it could. Maybe he got immortal like CC? I think they finished it like that so they could make another season with lelouch in it if they want to.
Oct 19, 2008 4:07 AM

Sep 2007
No no no no!! i want to know CC's real name!! there should be a third season!! there is alot they can still do! what would happen with lelouch!! he is alive! i know for sure Orange boy knows that lelouch is alive too!! Does CC fall in love with lelouch?? CC's seal??....
i vote for the third season! no, there should be a third season!! Code Geass R3
Oct 19, 2008 5:23 AM

Sep 2007
what about a second season with suzako favor.... T_T O.o!?!?!!!?!?
Oct 19, 2008 5:27 AM

Oct 2008
um no. i believe RR means LL, hence the R2 name. so it wouldn't make any sense to have an R3 title. the shoe just doesnt fit.
Oct 23, 2008 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Id rather have a 3rd season of Gundam Seed...
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.