Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2012 11:26 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well it has a dark feel to it so far and that child looked evil.
Jul 5, 2021 3:41 PM
Dec 2020
Chapter one begins by pointing out how repulsive and disgusting the birth of this creature was, a creature like any other, only that it has learned to See where many keep their eyes closed, it has realized that God sent it to this world sacrificing his brothers and sisters, without any shame, beings who have enormous potential like many already developed children, that is, God has performed an abortion on them, on human beings, condemning them to death, and I say that God does it , because if he has created the human, he has also created his organism, and therefore, the workings that this body must follow, so I agree that God was the pioneer in abortion and the first murderer of man. This is where the first resentment towards him is born, due to the death of his blood relatives, and for this reason that he proclaims himself the Son of the God of vengeance.

In my opinion, the first chapter is the most important, since from here the background of the following chapters is revealed, which although they go on to describe the atrocities that the person commits and their repulsive and vomiting practices, their "inhuman" way of being similar to that of the apes and pigs, their abusive and carefree culture, all this agrees in a common factor, all these forms and natures have been accepted and partly created by God, since a priori if God created man and in By virtue of his absolute omnipotence I grant him free will, and then leave him abandoned on Earth, it is understood that he is the one who allowed all this matter to develop, and therefore, reluctantly collaborated with this atrocity.
Aug 28, 2022 2:53 PM

May 2018
I thank thee, God of Weirdness, for discovering this. That forbidden repulsiveness (pardon my French), surrealistic absurdity, specific style. It's pure poetry.
Nemo_NiemandAug 29, 2022 5:27 AM

More topics from this board

» is this manga similar to diary of a wimpy kid except the protagonist is a clinically diagnosed psychopath?

Neostorm-X - Aug 2, 2022

3 by Neostorm-X »»
Apr 15, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Kami no Kodomo Chapter 11 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Feb 4, 2012

12 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jul 12, 2022 2:31 PM

Poll: » Kami no Kodomo Chapter 9 Discussion

2 by Kraia »»
Jul 10, 2022 12:25 PM

Poll: » Kami no Kodomo Chapter 8 Discussion

2 by Kraia »»
Jul 10, 2022 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kami no Kodomo Chapter 7 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Feb 3, 2012

2 by Kraia »»
Jul 10, 2022 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.