Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2008 1:40 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New power = big butterfly ship lol

Great episode, i'm really amazed by Kawarino's powers... Next episode seems to be the legendary beach episode, they can rest a bit for now ;)
Dec 16, 2008 3:31 AM
Nov 2008
i want to see the rest of the episodes from 39 up....i'll take even raws since they are subbing so hard...please..anyone know where i can see them?
Feb 10, 2010 6:39 PM

Oct 2007
I've found raws up to epiosde 48.
Hopefully, a fansub group will continue subbing this series someday.
Sep 19, 2017 8:00 AM

Apr 2012
so their new finishing move is a spaceship they ram at the opponent.
That. is. awesome.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 2, 2019 11:32 AM
Jun 2016
"Once they're applied, removing them is simply impossible."

Yes the Cures were able to remove them from the various things they were attached to in the previous episodes. Stop bluffing. Ok, to be fair they might be new masks or something. But still.

I'm a bit surprised that Nozomi hasn't transformed in the previous episode before entering the Nightmare's headquarters. If I were her, I would have done that. You know, just to be safe.

This is getting a little bit creepy, though. Like what I've said in my previous post, I know this is definitely how a villain would tempt me, via a pleasant dream (not like it would ever happen in real life, though).

I like how in this episode and in the previous one, Bunbee's evilness is nothing compared to Kawarino's (it's really something when he opens his eyes) and Despariah's (ok, to be fair not really since she hasn't had much screen time, yet).

I guess this is goodbye to Girinma forever. I kind of wonder what if Kawarino used the mask on himself instead of Girinma. Perhaps this'll be visited in a future episode?

Anyways, great two parter!
Jan 10, 2021 11:43 AM
Feb 2018
Well I see where that one episode of Smile took inspiration from, actually no wait it felt like I was watching the same scenes with different characters.

I liked that Coco actually stepped in and help, wouldn't have liked it if Nozomi pulled a miracle and escape the Mask and save everyone herself. Milk's desire to help the Cure gave them new powers. She can do that? How? Think it'll get touched on in the future. The attack itself was kind of meh for me.

Milk barely changed at the end. Hope she remembers that the decoration that took forever to make got destroyed, Cures got mad, separated, captured, almost taken over by the Nightmares, almost got killed, she Nuts and Coco were pretty screwed too, they almost lost the Dream Collet all because she decided to be a bitch.
CWCJan 10, 2021 11:57 AM
Nov 27, 2021 7:25 PM
Feb 2017
You can really hear the difference in Nozomi's voice at the beggining of the episode from how she normally sounds. That reveal that Nozomi walked right past her friends was scary. I'd assume that the rows of people are also wearing a similar type of mask, but the question is, who are they? I figure this will probably come up again in the series.
Oct 14, 2023 9:53 AM

May 2015
So, this is the end of a very great arc and the introduction of an awesome power up. One of the most impacting episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 1 Discussion

silverwalls - Jul 6, 2015

7 by ItsXolo »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:50 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 43 Discussion

Mat2468xk - Mar 5, 2019

4 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 3, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 39 Discussion

silverwalls - Jul 24, 2015

5 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 38 Discussion

Petite_Tomoyo - Jul 24, 2014

5 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 Episode 35 Discussion

minniemoon - Dec 17, 2020

3 by Cam1922 »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.