Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2012 4:17 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It would have been the best if she responded with the same words too.. but anyhow everything ended nicely.
Mar 4, 2012 11:58 PM

Jun 2008
Second time reading this manga.
I really enjoyed this series as a whole. The ending in the amusement park, and Nanoka turning Saeki's original pledge to his mother never to get married into a proposal.

I kind of wish they would have dealt more with Nanoka's friend. She kept appearing in the story, but didn't have much effect.
Sep 28, 2012 7:57 PM
Aug 2012
This story was amazing, Iusually would just stop at ch 1 due to art but the plot was really capitivating although the first few chapters were mediocre the later were absolutely stunning. I wish the parents wouldve known they were in love it would be really nice to see there reaction.
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Mar 5, 2013 5:59 PM

Nov 2012
I was a little confused by the ending, did he propose to her? And does their mother know about their relationship?

All in all, I liked this much more than I expected to.
Jul 17, 2013 2:35 PM
Apr 2011
kuuurt said:
It was okay. I wasn't really satisfied with the ending, to be honest. Really enjoyed the series, though.

they could've maybe explored the implications of their relationship more, i agree. the only real conflict they faced was internal. the worst they got was from koshiro's friend at work, and while she clearly disapproved she didn't go blabbing about them to anyone.
Sep 22, 2013 11:37 AM

Sep 2012
I liked it but it needs more chapters. It feels like the story is incomplete to me.
Nov 1, 2013 12:05 AM

Apr 2009
The ending is so tragic... they can say "I love you" to each other but they will be either forced to lie to all those around them or are going to be shunned by the society.
Apr 29, 2014 11:07 PM

Jan 2013
It was a good story overall. Even though some chapters could've been devoted to some other characters. Also, the manga never really explores the implications of their relationship to the outside world. It mostly focused on the internal struggles.
A good read nonetheless.
7/10 (would've given a 8 if Chidori got more characterization).
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Sep 30, 2014 1:31 PM
Nov 2012
kuuurt said:
It was okay. I wasn't really satisfied with the ending, to be honest. Really enjoyed the series, though.

+1
Oct 12, 2014 9:31 PM

Mar 2012
Just finished reading the manga today. The ending was nice, I liked how it had a more happy vibe compared to the anime adaptation. The manga's ending it had a "love conquers all" feel to it.

Though, I really liked the anime's ending more no matter how tragic it was. Dunno.. must be the impact it had on me.

P.S. Chidori was great. A very eyeopener character.
Dec 28, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2014
I'm glad it ending happily.. even though to some the ending is unclear... the mother clearly understood what Saeki meant... this manga has a lot of guts than Oreimo...

I'm sure happy that I red this...
8/10
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 3, 2015 9:35 AM

Jun 2014
SleepyBear said:
does their mother know about their relationship?

NO.

Koshiro decided to be bachelor forever to be with Nanoka's side. At the same time he also said to her that she's free to do everything she want. That means, as long as Nanoka loves him, he'll always be there. But she's also free to love somebody other than him.

7/10 better than anime
Feb 27, 2016 5:53 PM

Feb 2015
He gave her all the freedom she wanted, but she chose to use it for him only. She only loved him. The way she fought for him tells me she will never give up no matter what comes. Beautiful story, i really liked it.
Feb 18, 2018 11:40 PM
Feb 2018
DeadZeroSource said:
I'm glad it ending happily.. even though to some the ending is unclear... the mother clearly understood what Saeki meant... this manga has a lot of guts than Oreimo...

8/10
i loved oreimo. It was my first anime that got me into anime, i love it very much but still... This one really competes for that spot this manga is so well done it frightens me and yeah i agree with you, however idk if she thought it was with his own sister.
Feb 18, 2018 11:41 PM
Feb 2018
Oh! Also 9/10 just because the supporting characters werent ellaborated on.
Feb 20, 2018 8:41 PM

Jan 2014
Drillbit17 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

8/10
i loved oreimo. It was my first anime that got me into anime, i love it very much but still... This one really competes for that spot this manga is so well done it frightens me and yeah i agree with you, however idk if she thought it was with his own sister.

yep I sure do love that anime ^^,
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 21, 2018 6:14 PM
Feb 2018
DeadZeroSource said:
Drillbit17 said:

the same author of oreimo made eromanga sensei. Idk how good it is tho
Mar 1, 2018 3:21 PM
Feb 2018
Drillbit17 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Its not terrible. I suggest finding the light novel and reading that as the anime isnt finished yet, i do believe that this one will have the ending oreimo deserved but couldn't acheive!
Mar 1, 2018 3:22 PM
Feb 2018
Drillbit17 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

also i could give you the link for them if u want
Nov 24, 2018 1:01 PM
Nov 2018
Para quem leu o mangá e entendeu bem o final, eles realmente ficaram juntos ?
Aug 7, 2021 10:54 PM
May 2015
Sim! Ficaram juntos mas em completo segredo. É um final agridoce porque no final das contas eles nunca vão poder viver normalmente

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi Kaze Chapter 6 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 11, 2012

5 by ProvoAlone »»
Sep 20, 2022 10:31 PM

Poll: » Koi Kaze Chapter 33 Discussion

2 by WishMaker004 »»
Mar 26, 2019 7:05 PM

» is Koi Kaze the best incest story?

Huss - Aug 23, 2018

2 by NoLiferSoul »»
Sep 4, 2018 4:08 PM

Poll: » Koi Kaze Chapter 31 Discussion

3 by Drillbit17 »»
Feb 18, 2018 11:47 PM

Poll: » Koi Kaze Chapter 34 Discussion

4 by Drillbit17 »»
Feb 18, 2018 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.