Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2008 5:21 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting episode. Joseph went berserk but we all knew that was gonna happen.

Amanda needs to sit Hermann down and give him a nice little talking to. Its getting a little annoying the whole "Hermann stoooooop!!!!" and Hermann ignores and keeps killing things, cycle.

Also... SNOW? I think I missed something. I mean I think I saw her in a flashback but I don't see how Amanda should know who she is...

Aug 9, 2008 8:54 PM
Apr 2008
magentaanbu said:
Amanda needs to sit Hermann down and give him a nice little talking to. Its getting a little annoying the whole "Hermann stoooooop!!!!" and Hermann ignores and keeps killing things, cycle.

Somehow I feel that Hermann should settle his emotions first. His too engrossed with his hatred & the fighting that he didn't listen to Amanda.
Aug 10, 2008 2:48 AM

Oct 2007
Screw Hermann, I want Joseph to calm down! Although, I'd rather have Joseph going berserk than having him stay away from all the fighting.

Lol, Snow.. What an original name!
Aug 10, 2008 7:48 AM

Jun 2007
What's with Al...

Ya i can't remember a "Snow" at all.
Aug 10, 2008 9:13 AM

Feb 2008
magentaanbu said:
Also... SNOW? I think I missed something. I mean I think I saw her in a flashback but I don't see how Amanda should know who she is...

In the flashback Joseph was holding an unconscious (maybe injured) Snow, and some of his blood fell on her. It's Snow who know Amanda not the contrary and since the nanomachine make hacking as easy as breathing I'm not too much surprised, she was probably looking for Joseph and came across some infos on Amanda.
Aug 10, 2008 4:52 PM

Mar 2008
hmm well I really don't understand much about this snow-girl besides that she's cute (and will probably turn out scary-strong?)

wanted to see more decent fights besides Joseph in berserk-mode swinging his sword causing amalgams to fly about.
Herman, well, he's just being himself again, no reason, pure acting on emotion and false grudges. Amanda and Sasha couldn't do much about Joseph being berserk. I suppose we all saw it coming that he'd go berserk.

MAL list updates
Aug 11, 2008 2:58 AM
Apr 2008
Interesting episode. I see now that the tables are turned Joseph being the insane one in this fight compared to when he fought Gerd.

Nothing much to say since everyone had emptied everything I wanted to say, but I wonder what's the purpose of the title "The Fourth Apocalypse".
Aug 12, 2008 1:19 PM

Jul 2008
It sucks Joseph went berserk but like many said predictable since his revenge is absolute, which means he will kill all in his way to achieve the goal. I did like it when he tried to kill the Apocalypse knights and had problems damaging them. I agree with one guy that there is a need for more time with Amanda to help his emotions at least.
- 5 STARS for the fighting of Hermann!
- LOL at Beatrice cause she is hurt and deserved it finally.
- Xargin is amazing cause he can heal and it is rather impressive considering he can accelerate the healing time of Almagans.
- Props to Hermann's weapon cause it's nicely done.
- Seems the UN is going with other countries to help Germany but I wonder how is this going to help seriously.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 13, 2008 2:42 AM
Jul 2018
It was good... with all the ass-kicking and Wolf having been *almost* defeated. Berserk Jospeh was awesome! I do hope that Wolf will be killed in the next episode... since he's on his own now xD and I wonder where Brad is... the amalgam him I mean (>,<) Snow looks cute, btw x3
Aug 16, 2008 6:28 AM
Apr 2008
wolfsrainXD said:
It was good... with all the ass-kicking and Wolf having been *almost* defeated. Berserk Jospeh was awesome! I do hope that Wolf will be killed in the next episode... since he's on his own now xD and I wonder where Brad is... the amalgam him I mean (>,<) Snow looks cute, btw x3

In case you didn't know Brad disintegrated himself when Wolf try to revive him, his girlfriend & Al. It's at the end of one of the earlier episodes.
Dec 30, 2008 3:09 AM

Jul 2008
I kind of liked Joseph's blue colour scheme. It kind of suited him more. Oh well.

BEGINNER
Aug 9, 2009 2:09 PM

Aug 2008
Red Joseph looks like a badguy, but maybe that's intended.

Don't know who this Snow is, but I've got a feeling I'll like her.
Mar 13, 2010 5:51 AM

Dec 2008
The blue Joseph was cool but the Red Joseph sucks
I feel very bad for him for becoming a berserk monster.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2010 6:29 AM

Feb 2010
the red one is ugly xD

Oct 10, 2010 11:08 PM

Mar 2010
awe looks like things got pretty calm towards the end

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 24, 2011 6:57 PM

Dec 2008
OMG, Joseph is a berserker!! Thanks for that, Sasha. I hope the guilt of what you talked him into kills you!
I want to see Al's amalgam form.
Beatrice just left Wolf high and dry. Funny!
Jun 28, 2013 12:12 PM

May 2012
That ending sure was interesting!
Aug 26, 2014 12:02 AM

Aug 2013
Hohoho.. Joseph on a rampage.
About time to let of some steam.. go for it !
Yeah.. blue does suit him better than red. Now Sasha want to act desperate ? -.-
Anyway.. so the cute girl's name is Snow. Hmmm their relationship is making me curious..
Finally Al is making his big debut ? XD
Dec 28, 2014 4:11 AM

Jul 2014
welp I'm sure the Joseph's VA lost his voice after dubbing...
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Sep 27, 2008

80 by Inexplicable »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:29 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 5 Discussion

Monkey_D_Luffy - May 3, 2008

26 by skr_123 »»
Dec 19, 2022 9:21 AM

» Any differences between the Light novel and the anime?

kuik - Feb 15, 2022

0 by kuik »»
Feb 15, 2022 4:36 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 13 Discussion

Carp - Jul 5, 2008

26 by Avichii »»
Sep 17, 2020 5:57 AM

» Blu-Ray?

TheCrunchyUser - May 10, 2020

0 by TheCrunchyUser »»
May 10, 2020 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.