Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2011 11:05 AM
Sep 2011
Any good anime where romance is actually a theme for the whole anime? Something where there is a resolute ending and a very strong bond between the characters? Hopefully funny, interesting and not too serious and about school life. I dont find if it has those points where you want to cry but as long as the whole series isnt completely serious. Something along the lines of Toradora!, Lovely complex, Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, Baka and Test. Please and thank you!
Dec 11, 2011 11:15 AM

Sep 2011
gosick is what your looking for but it gets very serious in the end, but the fate of the couple is resolved, everything is answered, you have to be blind to miss the romance after episode 2, and it does have some funny moments and the first half is fairly light hearted

clannad's first season is strong romance, comedy, and has a resolute ending in the first season, though it gets very seirous and it has a second season called clannad after story which is very depressing and doesnt have much comedy. it also has a movie of both season but it sucks, dont watch it, especially before watching after story cause it will spoil the best part,

Inukami! all comedy, wouldn't really rec this unless your looking for all around comedy

Kekkaishi, the course of the anime series only taps the romance but ide say out of all the shounens this show has the most romance in any one ive seen save full metal panic, its a very fun show and while it gets serious it is very light hearted in the first half and even some in the second(of manga) but it goes in between happy and serious, There is a ridiculous amount of romance in the second half of the manga and thats where it really gets good quality wise too, and its one of the few shounen to resolve the romance too

Martian Successor Nadesico: has a little of everything, The most apparant genres are comedy drama and romance, most fo the drama comes from the romance. romance gets good after they get to mars, before that its used for comedy

special A, ide say 80% comedy 20% drama/romance, everyone ends up with someone though, like every single character, none of them felt rushed or far fetched and i liked the entire cast
JizzyHitlerDec 11, 2011 11:24 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 11, 2011 11:57 AM
Sep 2011
K thanks a lot!
Dec 11, 2011 5:12 PM

Nov 2010
Canvas 2: Niji-iro no Sketch
Clannad
Clannad after story
Da capo
Da capo SS
Da capo II
Da capo II SS
ef - a tale of memories.
ef - a tale of melodies.
Gosick
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
I"s
Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: Next Season (alt. ending)
Myself ; Yourself
Saikano
School days (!WARNING)
Shuffle
Suzuka
Treu tears
Wind: A Breath of Heart (2004)
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Romeo x Juliet
Ai Yori Aoshi
Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi
Amagami SS
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Is”Pure
Seto no Hanayome
Bakemonogatari
Chrno Crusade
Hidan no Aria
dragon crisis
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica S
Dec 11, 2011 8:20 PM

Feb 2009
I'll second Clannad, Gosick, ef a tale of memories and Romeo x Juliet.

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Dec 11, 2011 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
you might like kimi ni todoke

it can be a little frustrating cuz of typical shoujo "misunderstandings"
but overall i think its worth looking into
its romantic and its about school life

although theres not really a resolute ending since the manga is still going on
the second season ends things pretty well

More topics from this board

» Action animes with sexy badass women in revealing outfits?

Repurikanto - 2 hours ago

0 by Repurikanto »»
2 hours ago

» Great Anime Soundtrack Recommendations Based On A Few Listed Here

Music99 - Yesterday

4 by mo_lave »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for something similar to Isaki/Ganta relationship

FlashoftheBlade - 7 hours ago

1 by mo_lave »»
3 hours ago

» ANIME RECOMMENDATION (which I've not seen)

Ainz_Ooal_Gown01 - Jun 23

9 by M2zC »»
Today, 4:39 AM

» Exciting 1 cour anime from recent time.

iwansquall - Jun 22

8 by Mazoy »»
Yesterday, 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.