Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2011 11:47 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Twins visiting Shaga.

The guy is well now and the fee is huge!

Many wolves being beaten... and the girl from the beginning said she saw it was two-people. The guy being one of the victims. The guy who called the guy hentai is there. SO they still think that he's the one they search for.

lol @ "not enough train" t-shirt and the yaoi novelist is full of ideas.

Twin's bath scene...

Book of wolves... probably from the novelist girl.

lol @ the guy's imagination when the senpai said she's going along.

So the twins are the wolves who uses the baskets. They finally found the one they want and used their basket skill to defeat her.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 10, 2011 12:14 PM

Jul 2010
Kyo twins mean some serious business, including defeating Sen, though it took both of them to do it. Twins had a bath scene with some ass shots.
Dec 10, 2011 12:22 PM

Nov 2008
Those twins kicked everyones' ass include Yo, wasn't expecting Endo to get pwned so badly either. Sen got seriously pwned and now I know how they kick so much ass, it's their coordination, baskets, and the dark power that used in conjuction with the baskets makes them disappear, trap opponents, and they also move so damn fast, even Sen and Yo together can't beat them. How does Asebi survive a fall like that, well Yo did survive a fall from the same height, plot armor is pretty much a standard feature in this anime.

5/5

Dec 10, 2011 9:08 PM

Feb 2010
All I have to say is OUCH
Dec 10, 2011 9:30 PM
Apr 2010
that was brutal... lol the baskets could be used to such effect? this episode pretty much sets up the upcoming ones... the kyo twins will get whats coming to them
Dec 10, 2011 9:41 PM

Jun 2011
:o Oh wow, they got their asses handed to them.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Dec 10, 2011 9:45 PM

Jul 2009
the fuck. shit just got serious
WHAT THE FUCKKK!??!?!!
Dec 10, 2011 10:28 PM

Jan 2011
GOD DAYUM!!! Those twins are bad to the god damn bone. (For the love of GOD, PLEASE let them encounter Ume....JUST ONCE)

Their techniques are insane, flawless, and seriously kick-ass. One thing I do love about them is that they whoop Satou-ass, and STILL likes him enough to want to talk to him during non-bento battle moments. Now THAT'S CLASSY. Kinda hope Saito adds them into the harem, and judging by the OP, he just might do that.

Wonder how they will handle them on the battle field though.
Dec 10, 2011 10:42 PM
Nov 2008
I didn't hate the last couple episodes nearly as much as everyone else did, but this one certainly did remind me that the battles are the best part of the show. I suppose this episode was inevitable. It's no fun if the protagonists always win. This is a great setup for the finale to come. Unfortunately, with only two episodes left, I don't think there will be time for Ume to enter the arena, which is something I really want to see :(
Dec 10, 2011 10:43 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,total RAPE!
After last "dramatic" episode this episode was total awesome back to fights and what fights.

The Twins...wow they rape everyone including Sen,the way they fight is awesome using the perfect coordination they have as twins in combination with "dark" baskets just rape rape,without a doubt very good villains and cant wait for next episode to see more of them

Also the bath scene mmmmmmm nothing like twins hugging each other with water going though their nice b....sorry had a moment of weakness there.

Now we have to see if Sen didnt lose her will to fight after that defeat or she just will come back for blood,also....the Wizard most come back!
You still needs to get back to form things are going to get interesting for the last 2 episodes i kinda have a idea of how its going to end,the only bad thing there was no enough Asebi this week :(

Btw sexy Sen is sexy.
raxius1230Dec 10, 2011 11:55 PM
Dec 10, 2011 10:51 PM

Sep 2008
A definite improvement over the past two episodes. Never thought I'd see shopping baskets be implemented as effective weapons. :P
Dec 10, 2011 10:59 PM

Apr 2008
I got the feeling, "I want to fucking kill those bitches" right after that episode.

And I don't feel bad about it at all.
Dec 10, 2011 11:10 PM

Oct 2010
I want to know how strong Ume is and Wizard. The twins can fight but they are just as annoying as Ume.

Funny how they cheat to win. I seriously thing Ume is up there with the Wizard.
Dec 11, 2011 12:37 AM
Sep 2010
Tenchi_Ryu said:
(For the love of GOD, PLEASE let them encounter Ume....JUST ONCE)

I pray hard too. And because of this episode, i made myself to look out for the manga, and found it's a novel. T.T

I WANT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT. SATURDAY, PLEASE COME FASTER!!
Dec 11, 2011 12:47 AM

Jan 2011
Still kinda like the twins and the way fight is crazy Even if it's with *BASKETS..* that last shot of them beating the witch was brutal she could had avoided that if it wasn't for sato's slip up!.

it's pretty much over if Ume joins in all this IMO Ume>everyone IMO
Dec 11, 2011 12:55 AM
Jan 2011
blahrgness said:
I got the feeling, "I want to fucking kill those bitches" right after that episode.

Same here bro.

Damn, I didn't expect Yarizui to be taken out so swiftly. But her losing isn't all that unfathomable.

The twins are actually external entities to the realm of the "Wolves" and half-priced bento fighters. So far, the prowess of the wolves were based purely on a physical ranking amongst them.

If you add in normal people who can kick major ass into the formula, it's not surprising to find countless people who are capable of beating the crap out of all the wolves.

P.S.

I assume Satou will strengthen his resolve and find a way to rectify the defeat of Yarizui by powering up to extents that will demolish the twins, or by teaming up with The Wizard or any other strong wolves.
Dec 11, 2011 1:03 AM

Aug 2010
blahrgness said:

Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if people got stabbed for half price bentos!
Dec 11, 2011 1:11 AM

Dec 2011
I think the Witch and Sato will definately have to team up against the twins so its a co-ordinated two on two battle.gonna be awesome!
Dec 11, 2011 1:49 AM
Sep 2011
I really like how the Sawagi sisters turned out. Even though their usual behaviour is quite annoying their fighting skills are top-notch.
Dec 11, 2011 1:51 AM
Jul 2011
The Twins are one hell of a sadistic pleasure seaking couple they fight to get a adrenaline kick they are not there for the bentos(still they take them ) .
This twins from hell will require some serius team work and it will be interesting to see how Sen reacts to her total defeat I mean nobody even got to hurt her in a ben-to batle since the begining of the series now she gets totaly wasted that got to hurt her pride really baddly(not to say her body she was hurt a lot) and also Sato got to be really angry they hurt his SENPAI the girl he adores yo this requires payback on a epic scale .
Dec 11, 2011 2:00 AM

Jan 2011
katsu044 said:

it's pretty much over if Ume joins in all this IMO Ume>everyone IMO

It seems to me that the anime is suggesting that Ume is one of the weakest out of everyone. Satou is starting to take her attacks like its nothing, simply dealing with it and moving on, compared to that monarch beat down that almost put him in the hospital. Only reason she never gets dealt with is because she doesn't bring herself to a Ben-to fight....she wouldn't last 30 seconds with the wolves.
Tenchi_RyuDec 11, 2011 2:07 AM
Dec 11, 2011 2:28 AM

Feb 2009
good lord! those twins just raped through everything hahaha, the scene with the Ice Witch defeated says it all. Anyway, great epd. was worried where this was going after the last two epds.
Dec 11, 2011 3:26 AM

Apr 2010
Those two aren't wolves. They have no pride, no honour, use cheap tricks and worst of all...

They don't fight for the Bento!

So yeah Sato+Sen will destroy them in an episode or two.
Dec 11, 2011 4:19 AM

Jun 2011
blahrgness said:

i had the same exact feeling

In my opinion, one of the best eps yet, heaps of action, i loved the brawl it was heaps hecticcc,
and i reckon that Sato's nomme de gurre will evolve into hercules o.o
Dec 11, 2011 4:43 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode. I was so pumped up during the fight that I screamed out loud with Sato

even though I knew that they can't be beaten so easily.
Can't wait to see the next episode.
KuszekDec 11, 2011 4:46 AM
Dec 11, 2011 5:13 AM

Jul 2009
Some really sturdy material they make those shopping baskets from in Japan^^

And I'm quite curious how the twins where able to conjure up those shades xD

Any way quite liked this episode, lots of action without too much humour on the borderline of ridiculous.

Also steaming hot twin bath scene.. full of win (^.^)
Dec 11, 2011 5:18 AM
Apr 2011
This was frustrating, I expect Sato to go all out.
Dec 11, 2011 5:21 AM

Nov 2011
Kuszek said:
Great episode. I was so pumped up during the fight that I screamed out loud with Sato

even though I knew that they can't be beaten so easily.
Can't wait to see the next episode.

Me too, that handstand spin kick was quite simply, amazing.
Dec 11, 2011 5:43 AM

Jul 2011
Yosh!!!! Finally a fight, was about to get pissed because they skipped the Satou beating.... but really, the ending was so epic!!! I missed this feeling, epic epic epic barehanded fights, well the baskets were epic aswell... This made up for the 2 previous episodes, was quite disappointed in those.. :P
Dec 11, 2011 5:48 AM
Aug 2010
Yay can finally see some fighting but really using the baskets like that, kinda didn't like it whatsoever. Guess im just being critical watevs.

3/5 just cause it finally had fight
Dec 11, 2011 6:29 AM

Jul 2011
Altairax said:
Yay can finally see some fighting but really using the baskets like that, kinda didn't like it whatsoever. Guess im just being critical watevs.

3/5 just cause it finally had fight

Well yea, using baskets while everyone was fighting barehanded.... quite unfair!
Dec 11, 2011 7:31 AM

Nov 2008
Seems ill be one of the few who just goes as Ume might say "Its ok if I rate this 1/5 desune" And so I shall. Fail episode. This makes the Ume episode which I THOUGHT was the worst so far.. look well really bad but just not as bad.

Suddenly we have super natural darkness powers (from baskets ? wtf...?) from two twins who arent a blip on the radar of anyone on either side until randomly now.and now they appear stronger than anyone has before. and then I felt like Sato's interference in the end was more of a distraction that caused a double move then a true help.. it was like there was only Yarizui and everyone else getting in the way lol.

I dont mind the protags losing .. I just mind how horribad the convulsion of it was. And really .. super darkness coming out of baskets.. *face palm* sorry just cant bring myself to like the twins nor this episode. just found it all rather fail... and now sadly the rest of the final 2 episodes should be about as hard to figure out how they will progress as it is as hard to figure from which direction the sun rises.

SakuraForever said:
good lord! those twins just raped through everything hahaha, the scene with the Ice Witch defeated says it all. Anyway, great epd. was worried where this was going after the last two epds.

Ya so was I ..and now I see why I was .. yet another horrible episode.
sirwenceDec 11, 2011 7:43 AM
Dec 11, 2011 7:45 AM
Mar 2011
There have been some bland eps... but this was the first one I really hated. 1/5
Dec 11, 2011 7:54 AM

Jun 2010
I would've said that it's not fair they can use the baskets, but Shaga uses chopsticks. For some reason I get pissed off when they use that.

Dec 11, 2011 7:59 AM

Nov 2008
13man18 said:
I would've said that it's not fair they can use the baskets, but Shaga uses chopsticks. For some reason I get pissed off when they use that.

I dont see super epic darkness powers coming out of her mostly defensive chopstick use -____-
Dec 11, 2011 8:01 AM

Oct 2010
Awesome episode
Love the twins hope they keep kicking ass
Dec 11, 2011 8:05 AM

Feb 2008
Sato should beat Orthros and get the name Heracles as his new guerre de nom. Would be a step up from hentai. Well most likely he'll team up with his beloved senpai but it should still lead to his new guerre de nom.

And liked the episode, I don't get butt hurt cause the protagonists lose for a change. Hell, it's great to see that the ice witch isn't invincible. And the twins combo work was of the chart. Great lead up to what hopefully going to be a great finish.
Dec 11, 2011 8:06 AM

Nov 2008
mugiwara84 said:

And liked the episode, I don't get butt hurt cause the protagonists lose for a change. Hell, it's great to see that the ice witch isn't invincible. And the twins combo work was of the chart. Great lead up to what hopefully going to be a great finish.

I get Butt hurt, as you call it; when the episode overall is just 'bad' Has little to nothing to do with who won the fight. Protags are supposed to lose some of their fights.

Side note on Yarizui.. she showed up half unconscious and bleeding to the East-West finale.. Id say shes shown lack of invincibility before this ep.
sirwenceDec 11, 2011 8:13 AM
Dec 11, 2011 8:25 AM

Jul 2010
at least they all kno who orthros is and to watch out for them

and if you payed attention to the lyrics of the opening "we're raised to help each other"

"i'll repay the debts i owe,on the dot, fair and square, and be who i truly am! Run through the field, from west to east. What connects our hearts is no chain. We cry and laugh, and found our happiness. Tomorrow and also the day after, i want to protect the warmth i found!"

i think they are all gonna team up and fight them fair to protect the stores and what they love to do. hope the twins end up in satou's harem
Dec 11, 2011 9:29 AM

Jul 2009
Best ep' in ages.
It's nice to see the half price wars back in the spotlight.

I'm so greatful those twins have established themselves into the main story in favour of remaining fanservice fodder!
I'm wondereing how many others prefer them as fighters in favour of mere feitish tools?

I'm glad that Ice Witch did lose, as this means next weeks ep' should be soley about her?
Hopefully this is the case - I'm also interested as to what she learnt when researching Orthros.
(the defeat of a main is great for character development and/or plot progression - it's a shame many don't see this)

Dec 11, 2011 10:04 AM

Aug 2010
I'm sorry, I still can't take this show seriously.

Dec 11, 2011 10:39 AM

Apr 2010
ByeByeMrMoon said:

Somehow, I get the impression that this is intended.
Dec 11, 2011 11:07 AM

Nov 2008
xIneptxify said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
(For the love of GOD, PLEASE let them encounter Ume....JUST ONCE)

I pray hard too. And because of this episode, i made myself to look out for the manga, and found it's a novel. T.T

I WANT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT. SATURDAY, PLEASE COME FASTER!!

Please let them brutally kick Ume's ass, I'd love to see her in that same position as how Sen was when they kicked her ass.

Dec 11, 2011 11:30 AM

Jan 2011
ByeByeMrMoon said:

uhh your're now noticing that?.
Dec 11, 2011 11:35 AM

Aug 2010
WTF was that black stuff coming out of the baskets? Mini black holes ._.
Dec 11, 2011 11:37 AM

May 2011
Kawaii7878 said:

exactly my thoughts lol!

back on the topic, not a bad episode, once in awhile sen got her ass kicked, cant wait for her comeback!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 11, 2011 11:43 AM

Nov 2008
Kawaii7878 said:

It was mini plot holes -ugh
Dec 11, 2011 12:36 PM

Jun 2008
Fuuuuuuck, that was amazing. This show is so much better than it should be.
Dec 11, 2011 12:42 PM
Jan 2011
Man, I don't get it, why would the Kyo twins who seem to be rich even bother to duke it out with the wolves hunting for discounted TV Dinners? And, it seems that Sato has been push out from the opening theme and replaced by the twins.
Nasty001Dec 11, 2011 12:53 PM
Dec 11, 2011 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
Damn, the best ep so far! I love how the twins use baskets for weapons, it's so original!
Finally Ice Witch lost, I was thinking she should lose at least once in this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

135 by -starryskies- »»
Apr 21, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 10, 2011

112 by -starryskies- »»
Apr 21, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

126 by Stuntdrath »»
Jan 27, 6:57 PM

» This bitch right here Ume Shiraume

Zerity - Aug 24, 2017

34 by Imperfection98 »»
Jan 5, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

199 by fathandz »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.