Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2011 8:06 AM
Apr 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really liked this one shot. The main characters were really cool looking. But, is this really a oneshot, or did it get serialized? Cuz, on MangaFox, "Volume 12 chapter 12" is listed. But, no other chapters other than the original are listed besides that. I kinda hope it got serialized, because it sounds really interesting.
Edit: I just read the apparent other chapter, and it was some shoujo-ai series... o_o
Jan 30, 2012 2:37 AM

Jul 2011
yeah i hope it get serialized too, this one shot was so good!!!!

can you tell me where i can read the other chapter?
Mar 10, 2012 12:57 AM

Jan 2012
I think that serial would be great, because it has wonderful art and if they'd make it in nice colours it would be pleasure to watch it. And I haven't seen any other chapters. Can you tell me where to find them?
Apr 4, 2013 7:55 AM

Jul 2011
quite good.
I liked it.
講廢話,被撞到.
Jul 23, 2014 8:33 AM

Mar 2011
This one-shot is good. I wonder why it didn't get a serialization.
Feb 28, 2015 5:56 AM

Jul 2014
Amazing. I hope to get serialized one day.
May 16, 2015 8:27 PM

Nov 2013
This was an interesting One Shot with some great characters and awesome artwork. I definitely liked the design for Satou Urie. She was pretty cute. Overall, I can definitely see why this earned the 2nd entry for the 7th edition of "Gold Future Cup" in 2011.

It is a little surprising to see a Shounen One Shot, because the mangas of this genre tend to be longer than this. I found it funny that Sara Tanjuurou replaced his stationery with weapons that he uses to exorcise angels with.

I can really relate to Mikagami Eruma, because I'm also quite shy when having to talk to other people (although it has improved alot compared to when I was younger), certainly if those people are girls...

Anyway, this One Shot gets a 9/10 from me.
Keiichi-kunMay 16, 2015 10:04 PM
"No matter how wonderful a memory is, there comes a time when you have to move on and start living in the present. Dwelling on past happiness doesn't bring true happiness. You don't need to fill your arms with happy memories from the past. There's plenty of happiness right in front of you. Just reach out and grab it. I want us to look towards the future together." --- Yaya Hanatsu
Sep 8, 2015 7:42 AM
Mar 2014
i hope it gets serialized soon T_T
May 25, 2016 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
This one-shot is good
Feb 25, 2017 4:54 PM

Oct 2014
Pretty interesting story
May 27, 2019 8:48 AM

Nov 2007
-The plot of this One-shot was too wacky and all over the place for me. It kind of reminded me of Hitman Reborn where you’re just expected to accept a million out there concepts at once.

-I guess it’s kind of “part of the joke” but the fact that Satan looks like he’s from a completely different manga compared to everyone else kind of bugged me. He doesn’t even look like he’s from the same planet with his design!

-Being a one-shot the “scary” reveal that the angels were evil moved way too quickly. If this were a normal serialization that probably would have at least been stretched over a few chapters.

-The design of Cupid was successfully creepy and Eldritch but it made me laugh because I thought his regular form looked like Deku (”Oh cute angel Dek-AUSHuawhudwh nevermind!”)

-Girls are treated like trophies so that’s kinda lame

-The scanlations were pretty wonky but not the worst I’ve ever seen. I didn’t enjoy the gratuitous F-bombs that clearly weren’t faithful to the original.

-The art was very generic Shounen Jump. Nothing but really stood out other than the design of Satan, the main character was entirely forgettable.

-I feel like the organization that Satan belonged to had a name that probably sounded cooler in the mangaka’s head. (Mikaela Knights)

It seems this was a contest entry and, to be frank, I can see why it didn’t get picked up. The plot, the characters, and the art are all lackluster and at the end of the 50 pages, I didn’t really care to see what would happen next. It doesn’t seem the mangaka went on to do much else which makes me feel kinda bad for them…

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.