Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 9, 2011 9:57 PM

Jun 2011
Blackbird said:
I don't hate Miki that's her personality, you can't just simple changed the way she is.

Haruka such a sweet girl but sure can feel lonely sometimes, if she had someone important person that care for her and she could talk with she probably will feel better, but now Producent-san fall down she going to feel even worst and believe all was her fault.
She quit idol and can't force to smile anymore.
Probably in the end of next episode it will solved again.

Come on in the previous it's only show 3 scenes.

Ya really agree with u as thats just Miki attitude and they cant change that like the same can be said for Haruka in that she wants to spend time with the other idols which can be seen as selfish as well to others and they also cant change that it depends on how people see it.

Btw that 2ch pictures made me LOL rather than feeling sad
Dec 9, 2011 10:08 PM

May 2008
Dec 10, 2011 12:51 AM
Aug 2010
Yes! This is exactly what I was waiting for to happen, I cant wait for the next episode, however I don't see a good ending with only 2 episodes left they gonna rush it
And what's with the credits? I thought it was the last episode cause of it lol
daikafoeDec 10, 2011 12:56 AM
Dec 10, 2011 2:05 AM

Mar 2011
This episode is like the one w/ chihaya full of :(

and I feel bad for haruka...she just wanted to be w/ her friends :/

and I'm still hoping for a lovely concert on episode 25....dedicated to the producer(alive or not :p)

Dec 10, 2011 2:24 AM
Aug 2011
What a great last episode! Who would have thought they would end up killing the producer. What a twist!
Dec 10, 2011 5:38 AM

Aug 2010
I totally did not see that ending coming at all! I honestly don't think it's anyone's fault because the Producer would have done the same thing for any of the girls. It was just an unfortunate accident. Miki's reaction to Haruka could go either way in my opinion because of how stuck she is on Producer. She may be a bit spoiled and self centered but I don't think she's a bad person.

Haruka seemed like the most well adjusted character but in reality she is the worst off because she always wants to pretend that nothing is wrong or she thinks she will burden people if she talks about her true feelings. I mean it's understandable she feels lonely now that everyone is so busy and wishes they could all be together but she needs to realize with success comes sacrifice.

I see the ending being them putting on the concert and it being awesome and the Producer NOT being dead or anything. Probably just backstage in a wheelchair.
Dec 10, 2011 6:08 AM

Aug 2008
kaitota said:
destructo22 said:
I also don't get the hate for Miki in this ep. I found it perfectly okay for her to want that lead role really badly.

Personally, my problem with her in this episode wasn't about the fact that she wanted the lead role - that's natural. My problem was the fact that she treated Haruka as if she were just a rival, and not her friend. It's possible to support each other and still compete for the same goal... :/

And that is why, overall, I hate Miki. Not that she wants to 'be the best' - it's the fact that she acts like an entitled brat and 'it's ok' because she's 'cute'. The fanbase arguing that her behavior is natural in her profession doesn't help, either.

Like Leon-Gun said - if it was Chihaya that Haruka was working with, she would have agreed and been a supportive friend while they both did their best to try and snag the lead.
There is obviously a conflict of ideals here. I see what you mean, but I would find it hard to fight to the end for the lead role while at the same time still supporting your opposition. Miki is able to do stuff on her own, while Haruka still yearns for some friendly connection to keep herself going. So, I didn't find her mean at all towards. In fact, I see it as helping Haruka, in a sense, overcome her need of dependency.

This is where I think Haruka's strong point of her preserving the good ol' "danketsu" of 765PRO is also her downfall. They're not always gonna be together, and I think Haruka needs to realize it.
destructo22Dec 10, 2011 6:15 AM
Dec 10, 2011 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
It saddens me that this show is slowly coming to an end. Any idea if there will be a season 2?
Dec 10, 2011 7:53 AM
Apr 2008
destructo22 said:
There is obviously a conflict of ideals here. I see what you mean, but I would find it hard to fight to the end for the lead role while at the same time still supporting your opposition. Miki is able to do stuff on her own, while Haruka still yearns for some friendly connection to keep herself going. So, I didn't find her mean at all towards. In fact, I see it as helping Haruka, in a sense, overcome her need of dependency.

This is where I think Haruka's strong point of her preserving the good ol' "danketsu" of 765PRO is also her downfall. They're not always gonna be together, and I think Haruka needs to realize it.

About Haruka: Definitely. But, just because I think she needs to realize that fact, I don't think it condemns the way Miki spoke to her. She could have just as easily simply said "Do your best" or "Let's do our best" and left it at that.

When it comes down to it, what bothers me is the fact that Miki is supposed to be Haruka's friend. Had it been someone she barely knew or someone from outside of the group acting that way, it wouldn't be an issue, I think.

BUT, then where would the end-game drama be? :] Someone needed to drive the final nail intoProducer's the coffin.
Insert fancy signature here.
Dec 10, 2011 8:15 AM
Jun 2011
He dies? My god.
(shakes) no...
It can't be.
That black ending, it's all over isn't it?

(choke)
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Dec 10, 2011 8:30 AM
Jun 2011
GreenLink said:
Miki is my favorite of them all. I really hope that picture floating on 2ch isn't true.

I think that'd be the end of the line for me.

I'm a coward and a bleeding heart, destined to turn my back on most anime at the first sign of trouble.

I wouldn't blame Miki, least of all Haruka.
If I could get inside there, if only I could tell her it ould be okay no matter what, then no matter the ending I could be at peace.
Haruka's such a sweet girl, she doesn't deserve to have that on her conscience for the rest of her life.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Dec 10, 2011 8:36 AM

May 2011
I cried when watching the last scene...PRODUCER-SAN!! *sobs* I want to fricken kill Miki...she is so selfish and she just wants "Honey" Pro-san to be with her. I like the sleepy Miki better..since she is "awaken" now..she drives people nuts. I hope Pro-san is alright :( this and the next episode will be the saddest.
Dec 10, 2011 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
anyone know when the ost will be released?? the music when Haruka was walking alone in the bridge is really addictive.. :P

AND i really wonder why most (if not all) of you taking Haruka's side and start cursing poor Miki..
from my view, Haruka is weak.. she is unable to face the changes for being an idol.. she feels lonely and missing the old days when she was supporting and supported by others.. she have to face what being an idol means.. she have to remember her dream and not give up on her feelings..right now everyone is going on their own way, they change and aim for their dreams.. she have to realize that and start doing the same.. feeling lonely and unable to change wont do anything.. and i really think that she wanted to stop being an idol :P

"I'll sing! On behalf of my proud dream!" .. from this line next episode.. after she stands up on her feet, she will say it proudly and take the lead of course..... well.. my own guess..

Dec 10, 2011 10:28 AM

Jul 2010
Holy Shit.

This episode shocked me alot.

I'm sure miki's lost alot of fans already (including me)

Hope producer's alright or this is gonna turn real depressing ;(
Dec 10, 2011 11:16 AM

Dec 2009
Haruka is stealing all of Miki's fans

I love this show. Now all we need is an epic moment where Haruka gets over herself and is followed by a hotblooded singing number. C'MON GAINAX THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT
Dec 10, 2011 12:55 PM

Jul 2010
Haruka's trying so hard to keep the group together despite everyone having their own schedules. She isn't looking at it realistically. She values the time they spend together so much that she can't take it anymore. All her proposals are getting turned down and nobody can make it to the scheduled rehearsals either. You can see her getting more down and down every time it happens.

On top of that the show "Are We Live?!" got cancelled and Miki will most likely end up getting the main role (she was being selfish too!) in the musical because Haruka was worrying so much and just wasn't herself.

But of course the main thing is the Producer falling down the lift-shaft trying to save Haruka! Now Haruka will also be feeling guilty on top of all her sadness lately. Poor Haruka. =(

Dec 10, 2011 1:59 PM

Jan 2009
HOLY CRAP. These guys are not fucking around.

This is turning into one of my favorite shows this season. I love how it started out as a basic slice-of-life show and then turned into something with so much character development and drama. Here's to a second season!
Dec 10, 2011 2:09 PM

Aug 2008
kaitota said:
destructo22 said:

About Haruka: Definitely. But, just because I think she needs to realize that fact, I don't think it condemns the way Miki spoke to her. She could have just as easily simply said "Do your best" or "Let's do our best" and left it at that.

When it comes down to it, what bothers me is the fact that Miki is supposed to be Haruka's friend. Had it been someone she barely knew or someone from outside of the group acting that way, it wouldn't be an issue, I think.

BUT, then where would the end-game drama be? :] Someone needed to drive the final nail intoProducer's the coffin.
Saying that would be frontin. And no one likes frontin lol. Miki keeps it real.

But yeah, we always need that drama!
Dec 10, 2011 5:55 PM
Dec 2007
Onyxthegreat said:
Haruka's trying so hard to keep the group together despite everyone having their own schedules. She isn't looking at it realistically. She values the time they spend together so much that she can't take it anymore. All her proposals are getting turned down and nobody can make it to the scheduled rehearsals either. You can see her getting more down and down every time it happens.

On top of that the show "Are We Live?!" got cancelled and Miki will most likely end up getting the main role (she was being selfish too!) in the musical because Haruka was worrying so much and just wasn't herself.

But of course the main thing is the Producer falling down the lift-shaft trying to save Haruka! Now Haruka will also be feeling guilty on top of all her sadness lately. Poor Haruka. =(
IMO she was being as realistic as possible, she even stopped Chihaya from postponing her overseas plans. The whole problem is how everyone except Chihaya and Haruka just blindly kept accepting new jobs and prioritizing their individual events rather than the concert. It's not even like Haruka was making unreasonable demands here, the concert is an scheduled event and as members of 765 their schedules should have been handled appropiately in order to make it work. It's not like the concert was a last minute thing or something not related to their career like the Xmas party.

I think the biggest blow to Haruka was the cancellation of the program (due to industry greed no-less) and Miki's blunt and unnecesary aggresive answer to a vulnerable and strained Haruka (it's not like it was hard to notice she was tired and needed some friendly rivalry, not an "I'll beat you down" relationship).

Dec 10, 2011 6:10 PM
Dec 2011
This was one heck of an episode...Started off all nice and happy and kinda went down the tubes bit by bit as the episode went along, ending with that horrible accident.

Here's my two cents on Miki and Haruka, not that its necessary worth all that much. Miki and Haruka are my number 1 and 2 idols, and I like both of them despite their individual faults, so please keep in mind that I'm not going to be bashing either for the sake of bashing.

Miki was simply being Miki when she told Haruka that they couldn't work together to get the lead role. Ever since episode 13 where Miki did those two songs back-to-back and gave the idols a huge boost of energy and confidence, she realized that she could indeed shine on stage despite not being in Ryuuguu Komachi (sp?), and that this was directly due to the Producer. Thus, her calling him "Honey" all the time, and her desire to both shine even brighter as well as to make him happy/proud. Naturally, when presented with such a great opportunity with the lead role to shine brighter for her "Honey," she had no intention on holding back. Granted, she was tactless in how she got this idea across to Haruka, and I agree that she could have been nicer, but once again, Miki is Miki. In all actuality, I'm surprised that her infatuation with him didn't cause problems before this; in previous episodes, she kept referring to her "Honey" on TV, and I half-expected this to end up as another one of President Kuroi's scandal-attempts. Regardless, I also agree with the comments that she failed to read the atmosphere when Haruka was talking to the Producer, but consider it from her view: she saw her favorite person sitting there, probably not having seen him for at least a day or two, and thus she went over to say hi. Does it completely excuse her from causing problems? Heck no. But, I also don't think it is right to completely villainize her.

As for Haruka, she's definitely not innocent either. Throughout the whole series, she has been constantly trying to keep the gang together, and for a while, it worked. This was the theme last episode, remember, and their Christmas party barely ended up including all of them. In fact, it was only due to the Producer rearranging schedules that the whole crew ended up being there. You would think that she learned her lesson then that times were changing and that from now on the group would be nearly impossible to get together for events. Apparently not, as this episode was more of the same, except hammered in more and more throughout the episode. Haruka kept getting more and more depressed with each cancelled or short-staffed practice, and she tried multiple times to cheer herself up, but by the end she was obviously depressed. When Producer tried to talk to her about it, she tried to ignore it and run away, which led to the big accident. Did Miki play a part in this situation? I don't think that Miki's earlier comment about not working together really had much to do with it, and to be honest, even if Miki hadn't interrupted Haruka's conversation with the Producer, I think Haruka would have probably stopped herself anyway, though perhaps the accident may not have happened. Who knows.

Another random point I just thought of, am I the only one who sees this, or is Haruka jealous of Miki's relationship with the Producer? Last episode she was all set to give Producer that new wallet, and yet after Miki's award/present to the Producer, she backed off. While she obviously didn't want to spoil the excitement of Miki's award, why couldn't she have given the wallet to him later in the evening or something? Could just be me reading way too far into it, but it seemed like this episode was a natural continuation of this, with Miki trying to obtain the lead role for "Honey," and Miki and Haruka both paying extra attention to the Producer in recent episodes. I'm interested in hearing what you guys have to say about this idea.

Sorry for the wall of text, but seemed like there was a lot of Miki hate, and I felt it necessary to point out that both Miki and Haruka were at fault this episode. Thanks for taking the time to read all of it! :D
Dec 10, 2011 8:14 PM
Nov 2011
Whoah, I never expected this shocking and sad ending, it's shocking and funny at the same time to see how this show started as a colorful slice of life comedy and it's almost ending as a character life-threatening drama, it's a very huge difference. Of course I expected that this would be a sad episode for Haruka, but not this much.

I felt like I wanted to hug Haruka in the end, the saddest part for her is that independently if the Producer recovers, Miki will hate her for this (you can notice Miki's expression it in her pic in the ending), even when it wasn't her fault the Producer became so untouchable for her and she would definitely kill Haruka if she could, that must be her feeling for what I could see. I've never felt worse for Haruka than now.

Great episode.
Mau-KunDec 10, 2011 11:08 PM
Dec 10, 2011 8:14 PM

Oct 2011
destructo22 said:

I agree to this.

While I also agree Miki can be very self-centered and doesn't choose her words right, that's just the way she is and she's not a mean person. You also have to take into consideration how she was brought up, her age and her character. She doesn't see it as being insensitive. She's confident and her will to be a top idol is unshakable.

Also, how is Producer's fall Miki's fault? She wasn't even near him. People that curse at her after crying over Producer, be realistic. This was straight up Haruka's fault. (It really was. I'm sorry Haruka, you're actually one of my fave idols but I'm being realistic here.) Yes Miki said mean things, but Haruka's obsessiveness over getting everyone together, which in turn is making her depressive is the cause of it.
LuxtressDec 10, 2011 8:21 PM
Dec 10, 2011 8:26 PM

Apr 2008
CBlitz said:
Haruka is stealing all of Miki's fans

I love this show. Now all we need is an epic moment where Haruka gets over herself and is followed by a hotblooded singing number. C'MON GAINAX THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT

Gainax isn't animating this series, it's A-1 Pictures (Aniplex's animation studio). Though the character designer from Gurren Lagann is directing, supervising and also created the character designs for this series.

Broducer better not be dead...he's way better than i thought he'd be. Also, i can understand the Miki hate but it is her nature to be very confident in her abilities to sing and never stopping short of her dream. Haruka is just too nice to be in this kind of industry but i still like her character.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Dec 10, 2011 8:40 PM
Nov 2011
ArcanaTrace said:

Ya really agree with u as thats just Miki attitude and they cant change that like the same can be said for Haruka in that she wants to spend time with the other idols which can be seen as selfish as well to others and they also cant change that it depends on how people see it.

I don't think that Haruka is selfish because of that, she didn't want them to practice together because of the fact that she wanted, she wanted that because they will all sing in the New Year Concert as 765 All Stars, so it's perfectly understandable.
Dec 10, 2011 10:22 PM
Nov 2011
Erzaa said:

Also, how is Producer's fall Miki's fault? She wasn't even near him. People that curse at her after crying over Producer, be realistic. This was straight up Haruka's fault. (It really was. I'm sorry Haruka, you're actually one of my fave idols but I'm being realistic here.) Yes Miki said mean things, but Haruka's obsessiveness over getting everyone together, which in turn is making her depressive is the cause of it.

Obviously you can't blame Haruka for the accident, Producer just did his job.
Dec 11, 2011 1:14 AM
Dec 2007
Mau-Kun said:
ArcanaTrace said:

I don't think that Haruka is selfish because of that, she didn't want them to practice together because of the fact that she wanted, she wanted that because they will all sing in the New Year Concert as 765 All Stars, so it's perfectly understandable.
This really, just this. Isn't it perfectly logical to want to do such a big event right? It feels to me like a big concert would bring in more fans than the small events they keep ditching practice for. It's not like they could limit some events to, I don't know, ACTUALLY GET SOME PRACTICE DONE !!!

Dec 11, 2011 11:10 AM

Oct 2007
OMG just when I thought this show couldn't get any better they dropped this on me.

Someone need to put a "drama" to the genre of this show so that it could get the title the best drama of the season.

P.S. Honestly you can hate Miki all you want but saying she is wrong doesn't make it right. And I believe most people here agree with this.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 11, 2011 1:50 PM
Nov 2011
DarkMorford said:

This is turning into one of my favorite shows this season. I love how it started out as a basic slice-of-life show and then turned into something with so much character development and drama. Here's to a second season!

seconded, going into this I didn't expect much at all, but it's turned out to have some of the best drama and character development over the past 2 seasons
watercrakerDec 11, 2011 1:56 PM
Dec 11, 2011 4:02 PM

Apr 2011
watercraker said:
DarkMorford said:

seconded, going into this I didn't expect much at all, but it's turned out to have some of the best drama and character development over the past 2 seasons

Third! I want a second season too. 25 episodes is just not enough
Dec 11, 2011 5:28 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, that was a depressing episode. Poor Haruka. ;A; I don't like Miki, she's so selfish and keeps calling the producer honey, honey, kinda annoying. But well, they're working; business is business.
Dec 11, 2011 6:53 PM
Nov 2011
Magito said:
watercraker said:
DarkMorford said:

Third! I want a second season too. 25 episodes is just not enough

FOURTH! There are only 2 episodes left and this series still has a lot to show.
Dec 12, 2011 5:55 AM

Sep 2010
The fuck?! It's really a Bad End, they made it just like in visual novels with credits without any pictures and just a roll of texts. This was totally, totally unexpected.
Dec 12, 2011 10:10 AM

Oct 2011
Leaked episode 24 OP screengrab:
Dec 12, 2011 2:31 PM

Nov 2010
If you haven't seen it already, here's the script cover image that Nakamura-san and Hasegawa-san had. Hasegawa-san was the one who held it up to the camera in the video for the discussion (I think?) about 24.
Cover image may be somewhat of a spoiler about the Producer's condition (maybe?). I adjusted the levels a bit so that the image can be a little clearer.

By the way, thanks stevewiess01 for confirming about how idols normally are in the industry.
Dec 12, 2011 4:13 PM

May 2011
kuroikishi said:
If you haven't seen it already, here's the script cover image that Nakamura-san and Hasegawa-san had. Hasegawa-san was the one who held it up to the camera in the video for the discussion (I think?) about 24.
Cover image may be somewhat of a spoiler about the Producer's condition (maybe?). I adjusted the levels a bit so that the image can be a little clearer.

By the way, thanks stevewiess01 for confirming about how idols normally are in the industry.

so Pro-san is alive??
Dec 13, 2011 8:19 AM

Sep 2010
@yagamisignum
Of course, if they'd kill him than this show would turn so much into drama that it will even become infamous because of it, because it is a show made more for the happy things than the sad things, and yes I know there was some drama earlier but that was incomparable to this.
Dec 13, 2011 11:53 PM

Apr 2011
Now that kinda spoils it.

I don't know if I should watch the episode week by week or watch them straight. Hope it ends good b'coz bad endings doesn't suit this kinda of anime.
Dec 13, 2011 11:59 PM

Sep 2011
I like the turn of events here. Due to it, I can't wait to see what will happen to Pro-san and the idols.
Dec 14, 2011 7:12 AM

Jun 2008
Magito said:
Now that kinda spoils it.

I don't know if I should watch the episode week by week or watch them straight. Hope it ends good b'coz bad endings doesn't suit this kinda of anime.

In all honesty, Super bad endings is not a nature from the games. The Bad endings in the game is sad, but not tragic sad.

So, the possibility of a happier ending is higher, and I doubt this will end in a bittersweet note.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 14, 2011 9:25 AM

Oct 2010
i was like.... really??? , totally didnt expected this.
Dec 14, 2011 2:06 PM
Oct 2008
Hmm, so much Miki-hate. :O I guess I kind of knew Miki was going to be this sort of a girl all along, selfish, somewhat childish, spoiled and not good at thinking for others. Especially now that she actually has something she wants to do, she'll be even more tunnel-vision about what SHE wants to do and what SHE wants to get.

To be honest, that's part of the reason why I like her xD I liked it when she butted into "Honey" and Haruka's conversation :P

Question though, aside from everyone growing apart and such, why is Haruka so upset? Is she upset that the show got cancelled? Or that she has an emptier schedule than everyone else? Or all of the above?

I kept struggling to see why she's so upset-- everyone's busy and stuff, and that's a good thing right? Besides everyone just got together for an Xmas party even though they were all busy, so shouldn't she be a little less worried about everyone moving apart?

Or is she worried that they're not going to put on a good New Years show? Or that she sucks at acting compared to Miki? But everyone sucks at everything compared to Miki-- isn't that normally what is conveyed in the story? (except Chihaya at singing xD)
Dec 14, 2011 2:20 PM

Oct 2007
Wow, Miki is kind of a bitch. And holy shit this thing got depressing fast.
Dec 14, 2011 4:13 PM

May 2011
tealeafkitty said:
But everyone sucks at everything compared to Miki-- isn't that normally what is conveyed in the story? (except Chihaya at singing xD)

Miki is only good at sleeping&being a b*tch.
Dec 14, 2011 6:23 PM
Dec 2007
tealeafkitty said:

Question though, aside from everyone growing apart and such, why is Haruka so upset? Is she upset that the show got cancelled? Or that she has an emptier schedule than everyone else? Or all of the above?

I kept struggling to see why she's so upset-- everyone's busy and stuff, and that's a good thing right? Besides everyone just got together for an Xmas party even though they were all busy, so shouldn't she be a little less worried about everyone moving apart?
Haruka has always been the team unifier so it's obvious she feels lonely now that everyone is slowly drifting to their own worlds. That said, the original trigger is actually less selfish and actually something everyone is guilty of. They are going to have a New Years Concert with all the 765 Pro Stars and even though it's an important concert everyone besides a few, like Chihaya, are just giving the most minimal effort to even try to mold their schedules in order to be able to practice (Miki in particular didn't seem to go to any of the practices at all since she kept going on tours and things like that). It's not like Haruka has no work, in fact she has plenty and even more if she'd go with the flow of things. But she always tried to mold her schedule to go to every practice and to go back to the office at the end, even if it was late. Basically she feels like she's the only one who actually wants to do things as a team, and the others are just prioritizing their personal agendas over their team efforts.

The show's cancellation was more like one final blow to their unity because now they wouldn't even have a single place they would all work together. With that blow she pretty much felt like their unity had vanished.
Leon-GunDec 14, 2011 6:26 PM

Dec 15, 2011 5:42 PM

Jun 2011
:( Wow, I was NOT expecting all of this to pile up onto Haruka like that...
And the ending, it was completely unexpected... I'm kind of worried for the next episode since the Producer might... not be up to speed anymore.

>.> P.S. Miki pissed me off even MORE this episode.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Dec 17, 2011 4:28 AM

Sep 2011
I love how the Genre section doesn't have the word "Drama" on despite the recent 6-7 episodes. Poor Haruka.
Dec 17, 2011 5:01 AM

Sep 2010
mrghost_00 said:
I love how the Genre section doesn't have the word "Drama" on despite the recent 6-7 episodes. Poor Haruka.
I'd say, try to add and see what the admins do with it. I agree with you.
Dec 17, 2011 9:16 PM

Sep 2010
Haruka is my official #1 idol now. I feel so bad for her since she's always so positive and tries not to make her problems known to everyone else. She probably thinks it is her fault and is now traumatized by what happened.

I lost some respect for Miki especially when she told Haruka that she didn't want to work together and was only after the part to make herself shine in front of the producer.

NO! Producer-san! Your sacrifice will not be in vain!
Dec 18, 2011 9:08 AM

Sep 2010
HikariNatsumi said:
Haruka is my official #1 idol now.
She's one of my favorites too, also because we share the same birthday date. :D
I also like that she feels more human than some other idols in this show.
Dec 21, 2011 11:49 AM

Jul 2010
Man, I wished I hadn't fallen behind watching this. Pretty shocking ending.

BAD END
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 21, 2011

83 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 23, 6:55 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 14, 2011

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 22, 9:33 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Jul 7, 2011

192 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 9:22 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ousto - Nov 17, 2011

204 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 1:39 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.